Amerikan Gulag, Guantanamo

It is a glorious day in the Republik, Comrades! I'm suprised there is no parade between the Kapitol building and the "House of No Color to be Mentioned" in Washington DC...

The ONE, in his infinite "almost a God"-like wisdom, while running for office BRILLIANTLY employed Maskirovka (the deception plan) to state to the lackeys of the press on several occaisions that he would close the Gulag at Guantanamo in the garden spot of Cuba. He did this knowing that two years later he would (on this very day) announce that he would continue to hold tribunals and political prisoners in Guantanamo!

He confounded the undecided masses and conviced them to vote for him (a silly process) bringing the USSA closer to next Tuesday through the indecisciveness and lack of education on the part of the majority of the workers. Today he is doing what is best for all (or he would not be doing it!)

In celebration; after farming today, those nearby to Texazistan please come by for BEETS and half of a POTATO (each!) for ALL of my friends!!!

Comrade Tovarich,

In another thinly disguised water torture method, they force their prisoners to maintain bodily cleanliness on a daily basis. The only possible act exacting further retribution is having to wear clean clothes on a regular basis. This humiliation is almost more than a revolutionary can stand!

Ummm, all Dear Leader need do is to announce that Guantanamo now is used exclusively to detain Muslim traitors who admire the United States. The useful idiots Party faithful will rally to this idea like Micheal Moore to an all-you-can-eat-beets-and-potatoes buffet.

Water torture? Gracious, I forgot the Amerikans love of boards and water. I'll bet a weeks ration of beets that they force thier guests to drink the chemically treated water laced with the hallucinogen Flouride.

Opiate, an ALL you can EAT buffet? Sounds wasteful, no? And I have seen this Comrade Moore, by appearance, he eats at breakfast more than all of Work Camp 6 in a week. Such selfishness would not be tolerated here in Texazistan. For so many to sacrifice their rations to provide him such a grand diet, he must be loved by many, and providing true leadership to his subordinates. He still works for the Ministry of Cuban Medical Propaganda?

Of most certainty, our dear Leader continues to fool most some of the masses. He was so sneaky wise to announce he would ignore the Defense of Marriage Act to gain liberal votes because he knew he wouldn't close down Club Gitmo prison. He can safely keep these terrorist freedom fighters detained until he can find them all new homes in lovely California.
There is nothing to compare to dear Leader . . . well, except for the sneakiness wisdom of Billy Clinton.
obama to america.jpg

Not to worry Comrade Tovarichi, the pretend water torture at Guantanamo is just a ruse to make it look like we're really being mean to those Warriors of Islam. They, in fact, have it made with all the amenities a political prisoner could have.

There is no torture going on. We're even teaching our guests how to surf. I have proof. Here's some secret footage of a recent surfing party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exIO8UO ... re=related

Comrade Moore said to send you all of his love:

mmbath.jpg

Gospodin Grigori, as a former helikopter pilot for our Armed Forces, I have always loved that clip. I am grateful that you have had it subtitled for our Cuban, Nicaraguan and El Salvadoran brothers of the Revolution. Gracias.

The combination of "Water" and "Board" must be capitalist code phrase for "surf" No wonder it has been outlawed by our dear leader. The Amerikan Water-boarders did not wear government required safety equipment. I now understand the torture inflicted upon our revolutionary comrades in Guantanamo, who were sent to surf without helmets and protective outerwear. The horror...the HORROR!