Amerikan Holomodor

MILK IS A TOXIC SUBSTANCE?
By Doreen Hannes
September 18, 2010
NewsWithViews.com

Destroying family farms in the name of food safety

This is the second of three articles to demonstrate the effects that Senate Bill S510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, will have on all of us.

....On June 30th of this year, a private food co-op named Rawesome, founded by a rather iconoclastic individual by the name of Aajonus (pronounced odd-genus) Vonderplanitz was raided in Venice, California. The co-op's members prefer to eat all raw food and have many personal testimonies of the benefits they have received from following the paleo-diet and eating all things raw. The raid involved multiple agencies - the FBI, FDA, California Department of Food and Agriculture and the Health Department among them. The agents entered with drawn guns and seized all products from the private food club. Among the products seized was raw cheese from the [highlight=#ffff00]licensed and inspected[/highlight] Morningland Dairy in Mountain View, Missouri.

Morningland Dairy is a small raw cheese company that has been in business for 30 years with no reports of illness from their products ever being levied.

....On August 24th, fifty-five days after the cheese from Morningland Dairy was seized by agents at Rawesome, the California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) tested the cheese and reported that they “detected” listeria monocytogenes and staph aureous in two cheeses. The CDFA then reported this “detection” to the Missouri Milk Board and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). On August 26th, the Missouri Milk Board contacted the cheesemaker from Morningland Dairy, Jedadiah York, and told him they were coming by to discuss a problem with some cheese.

....The Missouri Milk Board Inspectors had no batch numbers or paperwork to show to Mr. York, but they pulled up the report from CDFA on Morningland's computer and show Jedadiah the picture of cheese that was definitely under a Morningland label. However, the codes, which would tell the Plant Manager the dates of the batches, were not visible in the photos nor recorded on the CDFA report. Details were completely lacking. No levels regarding the amount of bacteria detected in the cheese were indicated on the CDFA report, no chain of custody regarding the product, no explanation of sample temperature controls or the lack of such were delineated, and no reports or complaints of illness had been made.

...Nonetheless, over the weekend the FDA prepared and released a press release stating that Morningland Dairy was –voluntarily- recalling ALL of their product made from January through June 2010 nationwide, even though Morningland had not authorized the recall.

....In other words, Morningland hadn't volunteered to be bankrupted, yet the FDA issued a national notice stating that they had.

FULL STORY

When food is outlawed only outlaws will control food.

An army marches on it's stomach but the citizenry vote on theirs. Control the food, control the people.

This has far reaching anatomical issues, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Plus it violates equality, does everyone have access to raw dairy products.

Also we must all pay for the health care of these careless raw eaters.

Many collective fundamentals have been ignored, close them down. If people can eat anything they want we will have anarchy.
cheese.jpg

I am an old man, and I "cut the cheese" often. Especially when I get up and walk around a little, I get the "walking farts".

I know this is very good for me. Just like eating beans.

Hmmmm.

Many years ago, on the same day, I ate cooked cabbage, baked beans, and washed it down with Hamm's beer. I thought I was going to die, and then I got afraid I wasn't going to die.

I'll bet you make a big impression on the gulag. This make me think, maybe a reality show and voting people out of the gulag. I must submit it to the Commissar of Entertainment.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I'll bet you make a big impression on the gulag. This make me think, maybe a reality show and voting people out of the gulag. I must submit it to the Commissar of Entertainment.

They already threw me out of the Gulag. I have already received my "end of life counseling".

There is no "retirement" in the Peeple's Republic of Oregon [The Soviet Union of the West]. Unless of course, you belong to the Nomenklatura.

They already threw me out of the Gulag. I have already received my "end of life counseling".

There is no "retirement" in the Peeple's Republic of Oregon [The Soviet Union of the West]. Unless of course, you belong to the Nomenklatura.

Comrade Vladimir,

You will, of course, become a neco-proxy voter, following your demise, but rest assured, you will be missed by your gulag, and the Party (LOL)

Comrade, you are indeed a funny prole.......and the explanation of Nomenklatura is spot-on! It really explains how the current crop came to be, and mistakenly believes that they are indispensable. I shall add this site to my favorites to refer to for talking points....thanks comrade.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Hmmmm.

Many years ago, on the same day, I ate cooked cabbage, baked beans, and washed it down with Hamm's beer. I thought I was going to die, and then I got afraid I wasn't going to die.

That Hamm's beer will do it every time.

Image Yes, the Nomenklatura is an excellent description of Obama and the rest of today's Political Class. They produce nothing, they know not how to produce anything and so they go thru the motions of producing something like some bizarre offshoot of the Cargo Cult. The result of their "labor" is nonsense, intellectual garbage but they would have everyone worship it as if they made a golden calf. And their fellow Nomenklatura do, for they are unable or unwilling to see that it is garbage. Postmodernism, multiculturalism, nihilism, etc, etc, it's all a bunch of vapid poop that pseudo-intellectuals sit around and cluck about like it actually means something. And now, finally one of the empty suits has achieved a position of power and is trying to put all the phony baloney the Nomenklatura has contrived over the years to work in the real world, and much to their astonishment they are finding out that IT DOESN'T WORK! The whole mess is collapsing, as if Gilligan was made captain of the Queen Mary and he sank the ship before it even left the dock. So what do you do when your self-delusions come crashing down, everyone is laughing at your pretentiousness and you look like an idiot? You call them RAAAAACISTs, of course.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Many years ago, on the same day, I ate cooked cabbage, baked beans, and washed it down with Hamm's beer. I thought I was going to die, and then I got afraid I wasn't going to die.

An extra beet for you and yours for mentioning the beer I regurgitated so many times in my teenage years on the beaches of Panama City, Florida... before it was "MTV Cool".

Certain Party Elite were also amused...

afro axelrod copy.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Many years ago, on the same day, I ate cooked cabbage, baked beans, and washed it down with Hamm's beer. I thought I was going to die, and then I got afraid I wasn't going to die.

An extra beet for you and yours for mentioning the beer I regurgitated so many times in my teenage years on the beaches of Panama City, Florida... before it was "MTV Cool".

Certain Party Elite were also amused...

I forgot to mention that it was a case of beer that had spent the last week in the pickup bed in July. It had been over a hundred degrees all week long. The beer cans were banged up and mashed by the diesel barrels and toolbox sliding into them so many times and had diesel spilled all over them.

That's when I learned what "skunked beer" was.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:I forgot to mention that it was a case of beer that had spent the last week in the pickup bed in July. It had been over a hundred degrees all week long. The beer cans were banged up and mashed by the diesel barrels and toolbox sliding into them so many times and had diesel spilled all over them.

Comrade, your story is either clever yank malarkey or valid life blah blah. Being privy to party records, I managed to dig up an old photo of a possible young _Scratchanitch...

skunked beer.jpg

Question: (if that is in fact a young you).. are you marveling at the boobage or the fact that she has a cotter pin pendant on her necklace....

The Collective needs to know...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:I forgot to mention that it was a case of beer that had spent the last week in the pickup bed in July. It had been over a hundred degrees all week long. The beer cans were banged up and mashed by the diesel barrels and toolbox sliding into them so many times and had diesel spilled all over them.

Comrade, your story is either clever yank malarkey or valid life blah blah. Being privy to party records, I managed to dig up an old photo of a possible young _Scratchanitch...

The attachment skunked beer.jpg is no longer available

Question: (if that is in fact a young you).. are you marveling at the boobage or the fact that she has a cotter pin pendant on her necklace....

The Collective needs to know...

THAT WAS MY MOTHER AND I WAS HUNGRY. OK?

And every bit of the Cabbage, Beans and Hamms beer story is true. No I don't have photographs. Nor do I have photographs of my bachelor party where we learned NOT to drink large quantities of hard liquor, beer, and wine at the same time. (aren't you glad?)

By the way- that's a Hairpin cotter on her neclace. I like regular cotter pins too. I get kinky about pins.

cotter_pin.jpg