And He'll Have Fun, Fun, Fun Until 2012 When We Take It All

Obama dances, sings, plays golf, basketball and has an all around great time. BHO bows again at the end! The golf clips were from Martha's Vineyard and the girls were the CT women's basketball team. I was relieved to see that the Leader was able to beat the girls at their own game.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I am so relieved that dear Leader does not let the stresses that this job is supposed to have has, get to him. He must remember - no one or anything is MORE important than HE is. I think he's learned!!

Dear Leader is a shining example for us all. So he has a tiny bit of fun? Like him, we of the Party Elite give our all to the Party, the People and especially the Children.

Hold on a sec............
Grigori motions for the Pool-Side Maid. "Natasha dear, please put the '59 Bollinger on ice. I think it will go nicely with the Maine Lobster we're having for dinner. Thank you sweety."

Now, where was I? Yes, we work our fingers to bone here at ThePeoplesCube.com and ask nothing in return. Sigh....................Responsibility is a heavy responsibility, but we do what we must.

Huh! Tell me about it Grigori. Sitting here from morning to night, having to read every post and comment, looking for any hint of thought crime or hooliganism. Watching, always watching. A Commissar's burden is heavy indeed. But we do it for the Collective...and for the children.

Now pass me the sweet & sour shrimp. Oooo and a bit more of that Bolli, just a splash. Thank you darling Natasha, you are a dear.

Most beloved loyal comrades, Whoopie & Grigori, you have expressed it so well, I am almost beyond wordage. Only dear Leader and other elite Progs can have any conception of the stressfulness involved in overseeing the worldly masses. They, the small little people, must be herded in the correct direction for the greater good. Otherwise, what would they do? BREAK time is a necessary necessity, is it not?!
Now if you will kindly pass the shrimp and just a wee bit more Chardonnay, I will be of most appreciation.
And please tell Natasha to adjust the sun visor overhead, for a glare is reaching my eyes . . . and for freaking stake get that string out of her posterior!

"stake?"
That reminds me, I've got to call Theocritus. He has some of the finest beef in Texas.

AAAAK! Averting my eyes. AVERTING, AVERTING!

This video reminded me of a home video of Comrade Bill I saw a while back.

Image Yes, this is what Bill was doing while Osama was plotting 9/11.