And you thought the tax code was insane....

ObamacareChart_PhotoGallery.jpg

Why, look at what Dear Leader and our brave, underpaid, overworked criminal public servants have devised for us! Here is the flow chart for our new, glorious Obamacare ™ health system! Why, just think of how easy it will be to visit your doktor! And how much money will be saved by the numerous publik servants dutifully carrying out the many regulations that will be needed to fulfill this glorious dream!! See for yourself:

https://jec.senate.gov/republicans/publ ... 5d2578c2b0

All hail Dear Leader! May he live forever under his health care system!

umm, this is exactly like our gulag is laid out. Going from preparing beets in the kitchen to the jar in which to wash our hands is from one side of the internment building to the other; but I am sure dear Leader and his regimeadministrators know what they are doing to us. Otherwise, this would just be a convoluted mess, would it not? (I make wee joke. cough cough)

I never thought the tax code was insane? If anything it needs to be more complicated in order to catch those evil doers and their corporate loopholes.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I never thought the tax code was insane? If anything it needs to be more complicated in order to catch those evil doers and their corporate loopholes.
Yes, yes, and more yes! I feel we can do a better job with the tax code than we did with Affordable Healthcare for America™. Why, a more complicated tax code will help address the soaring Bush deficits that Barack Obama and my Congress totally inherited against our will.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I never thought the tax code was insane? If anything it needs to be more complicated in order to catch those evil doers and their corporate loopholes.
Complexity is the Mother of Collective Bureaucracy. Each layer of bureaucracy depends upon the other layer and so on to Glorious Full Employment. Uncontrolled capitalistic expansion is stopped dead in its greedy tracks and The Party has time to glean much needed capital from the confusion.
bureaucracy.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Complexity is the Mother of Collective Bureaucracy. Each layer of bureaucracy depends upon the other layer and so on to Glorious Full Employment. Uncontrolled capitalistic expansion is stopped dead in its greedy tracks and The Party has time to glean much needed capital from the confusion.
bureaucracy.jpg
Daaaaah, are you available? I like facial hair. Are you a lady?

I heard a recent quote that, at a certain point, sophistication (that is to say, how complicated or intricate a matter is) becomes fraud.

I don't think we've reached that point just yet, comrades. At least, not to the point where it's detectable.

It's not detectable to me yet. As a welfare queen, I know the medicaid ropes, inside and out. Now, if I can only find a doctor who accepts medicaid, and doesn't want to give me 10 extra medical tests in order to rack up the bill.

Leninka wrote:It's not detectable to me yet. As a welfare queen, I know the medicaid ropes, inside and out. Now, if I can only find a doctor who accepts medicaid, and doesn't want to give me 10 extra medical tests in order to rack up the bill.
You should do well finding a doctor with English not his first language. Further you will already be used the limits of your state run healthcare system that will be forced we all happiliy adapt to. You will instruct in ways to get needed tests speedily approved and which healthcare Bureaucrats can be bribed encouraged to ensure such.

We are truly happy to share gulag with you and your knowledge. Is good for collective.

Don't I know it. The last doctor I had was from Southern India, and she kept repeating over and over again: "You need to have a vulva examination." What the ***! My vulva? Are you bleeping me? Kept me away from those medicaid paid for visits for at least a month.

Your vulva? What does your Party issued foreign car got to do with anything?
Just tell her it's tan with a pink interior, over heats when you lay on it and it's hard to stop when it's wet.

You would think a doctor would know the difference between a car and my appendix, but not these foreign ones. They get everything mixed up. I heard of one doctor who wanted to put a chrome bumper on a woman's behind for when she bumped into people walking through through grocery store aisles.