Animal Rights Activists Demand Free-Range New Zealanders

Auckland, New Zealand -- Animal Rights Activists from around the world have traveled to Auckland to protest the caging of all New Zealand citizens. The chants can be heard from several blocks away: "Stop the caging! Stop the caging!"

The NZ government is calling the detainment "mandatory lockdowns" and claims they are for the general health and welfare, but the activists here weren't having it.

"It's inhumane!" said someone who only identified herself as Ellen. "Kiwis are people, too - set them free! Let them roam!"

Comrades Panem,

This here story that 'pelipsky is going to tell you, and in English, too, at least for the time being. Well, it involves 'pelipsky's younger sister bunny - the one whose eye could turn in so she couldn't see what her hands were doing. That sister bunny.

Well, sometimes foolish comrade's mouths would be talking about directives for sister bunny's future. The trouble was, these foolish comrades didn't bother to ask sister bunny if the commitments these mouthy comrades were dictating for sister bunny's future, suited sister bunny.

"I'm sitting right here!", and "You comrades are making plans for me and then saying I have to do what you planned. Did any comrade ask me if I want to do that? NO! You comrades didn't!! I'm a people, too!"

Once this pointed decision was reached, persuasion was over, comrades.

'pelipsky can hear, "Kiwis' are people, too!" like it was straight from sister bunny's mouth recalibrating who was the deciding factor of Kiwi's free range life journey.

Those Kiwis are sitting right there, and there's the NZ government, making plans of Kiwi detainment with all kinds of "mandatory lockdowns" and claims these plans are for the general health and welfare of a Kiwi!!! ??????

'pelipsky's seen how this morality play goes down. Never underestimate 'pelipsky's sister bunny's free range degenda, Comrades. N.e.v.e.r.

A cornered Kiwi????? ...comrades, you just don't want to go there.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Sister bunny should teach assertiveness training classes, we need more like that.

It's an unfortunate thing for the Kiwis. They used to be able to travel to Australia to escape their prison but now that Australia has returned to it's roots, it's no longer an option. If they manage to survive the quarantine camps, the only place left to range freely is in the waterless deserts. It's kind of like Mad Max 2 and Thunderdome without all the cool dune buggies.

Sister Bunny's assertive training breaks up Cage Kiwis Press Conference.

Prime Minister Ardern was justifying her Kiwi Caged Quarantine Enforcement Zones, and 'pelipsky heard Sister Bunny's assertive training telling the PM, "I'm standing here right in front of you, PM. Why are you making plans to cage all the Kiwis when none of the incorrect facts you are telling me are true?? It's not like I don't have critical thinking skills!"

'pelipsky's sister bunny was a force of resistance that could not be moved when family busybodies thought they held all the controlling cards. Sister Bunny's wild card of self autonomy trumped all busybody's hands. Best for PM Ardern to just back away from the game table in front of the press cameras, when a sister bunny kiwi acolyte decides to roam cage-free.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky