Anita's Hall of Social Justice and Intersectional Feminism

Comrade Director, has Anita's Hall of Social Justice and Intersectional Feminism's GWONT rev-o-lu-tion proving that GWONT has run aGWONT? (Karaoke Hooligan, Callmelennie came up with that phrase.)

The sheer malice undergirding this outrageous, counter-GWONTinary so called "award" merely underscores the need to escalate GWONTing amok ….. or should we call it running aGWONT
Jackalopelipsky believes, just as Anita does, that Jordan Peterson is in fact TRANS. It makes so much sense, now.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Fellow traveler indeed. I was so moved at reading one of her articles, I left the following comment (under a pseudonym of course):

Anita, you are truly beautiful (in a non-multi-semi-ambiguous-partially-sexual way). I can feel your luscious aura all the way across the Internet. I want to be one (or two, or three, or four, or five, or . . . ) with you. If that's not possible, I will curse the white-cis-euro-hetero-binary-patriarchy for denying me that opportunity. Love and kisses . . .

Red Square wrote:... And many more!
Start (so in my case) at many more.

An excellent yardstick. Yardstick? Of What? Your wits? (Nope.) Anita's wits? (Nope.)
A yardstick for how far reality (Amerikkkan, particularly) plowed into surreality and self-parody.

The measure, the indicator being:
The number of sentences you deem, while reading, "still, perhaps, not spoof".

In my case, reading this, the counter went up to 5.

Only the sixth sentence fired, where "Dr. Fran Nomak PhD, from the Women's Health Research Institute in Upstate New York" says: "In states where abortion is hard to facilitate, finding a house with a steep flight of stairs together with a bicycle helmet is another good option."

And next I looked, indeed, in Gulagosphere (until then, I thought Komrade Direktor was kiddin' :-)

You'll wonder where the sanity went ‘cause she brushed her teeth with Libsodent.

(off)

When she finishes her college degree, everyone will want to read her resume... nobody will hire that train wreck, but the resume will be passed around spreading joy and laughter to all who get to review it...

(on)

This comrade looks healthy, I'll bet she (if so identified as she) could shovel her quota of beets, because that's equal treatment and all that. She's not coming near the People's tractors, (although some of that hardware in her face looks like it might fit on a repair I'm stuck on) but she can work the fields with the artists, poets, and gender studies graduates.

Noviy Chelovek, Übermensch, New Man ...

Cultural Marxanthropologists:
Fresh evidence of New Man New Person emergence

SoyBoy SoyPerson

VulGirl VulPerson

Genosse Dummkoph, soys and vuls from the latest issue of Pent-Horse magazine?

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Genosse Dummkoph, soys and vuls from the latest issue of Pent-Horse magazine?
Pent-Horse? no no, too bourgeoise. (phooey, phooey, burzhui!)

These above are from Global Interplanetary Antifa Revoolooshun Fishwrap Bulletin, my beloved prog-organ (second only to Bavarian Pravda).

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Noviy Chelovek, Übermensch, New Man ...

Cultural Marxanthropologists:
Fresh evidence of New Man New Person emergence

SoyBoy SoyPerson

VulGirl VulPerson

In this culture revoloooshtion...soy persons better hide in darkest corner of closet in fear of vulSheBEARS

Ivan the Stakhanovets...are you SURE there is no Party Bunker? Or at least as Ambassador to Texazistan...Jackalopelipsky wants to hang on to last chopper out.