Another bold musician...

James Taylor added to DNC bill

James_Taylor.jpg
Sources indicate that James Taylor will perform for the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, not once, but twice...

Apparently the Dixie Chicks are still not available, even though George Bush<spit> is still not the president.

They would've booked Neil Young, but he died yesterday according to the very reliable NBC News.

'How sweet it is' that Dear Leader knows ‘he's got a friend' in ‘sweet baby James'.
With events in Charlotte closing in on us, shouldn't we all have ‘carolina on our mind'? And with comrade's James' hypnotic, sleep inducing voice surly one performance is not enough. Remember, life for Dear Leader is not one continuous Earth, Wind and Fire concert. Maurice and the boys sometime need a break and Dear Leader must also create a few token jobs for white folk.

Wait--that soulful voice comes from a WHITE person? How can the Party of care for minoirities and unborn children offer musical support to the first President of Color (PBUH) from a 1% racist homophobic elitist white guy who hasn't been in rehab in years? He's probably doesn't even have an EBT Card !

an investigation is in order.

Based upon all the cry babies in Dear Leader Obama's re-election campaign ads, crying about all the womyn (and evil corporations) Romney has cold-bloodedly murdered, I'd have picked Lesley Gore to open the convention with "It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To."

"Hurricane Cancels Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert At GOP Convention"

ROFLMAO - Their "God" has cancelled the RNC's racist, homophobic, knuckle dragging neo con "musicians" of bitter clinging hate.

I've seen Hope, I've seen Change...
I've seen Obama days that I thought would never end...

Who photo shopped these pix? Is no brown lipstick on pretty boy.

Taylor is a prime example of someone that can sing but should never be allowed to speak.

They do say that heroin affects common sense in later years.

Damn those Dixie Chicks. Where are they when you need them?

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:"Hurricane Cancels Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert At GOP Convention"

ROFLMAO - Their "God" has cancelled the RNC's racist, homophobic, knuckle dragging neo con "musicians" of bitter clinging hate.
REAL conservatives woulda booked Ted Nugent, not what's left of Lynyrd Skynyrd - you think the Nuge would let a little thing like a hurricane stop him?

TedNugentHurricane.jpg
But whaddaya expect from a buncha RINOs...

Image (Uncle Teddy Nugent actually lives not far from Tovarichi's Central Texas orchard of the People's Pecans...)

Image Retugglikans would choose a bitter clinger like Nugent for thier listening and dancing enjoyment. I hope they learned their lesson about the NOOGE from the last time he ran his mouth about the election and we sent the sober agents of the Secret Service to his hotel to roust investigate him. Comrade Taylor will provide thoughtful and meaningful ballads for the party of the Party™ that will inspire four more beers years. I can hardly wait.

A genius decision by Party leadership to include Comrade Taylor. With this bold stroke, we are sure to once again energize and mobilize the youth vote to pull the lever like lemmings loyal party citizens. Everyone knows today's young voters love the rock and/or roll music. Rock on hard, James Taylor!

I'm with you, Comrade Building Negation Czar - Comrade Taylor has a large amount of the shaking going on!

Tovarichi wrote: Comrade Taylor will provide thoughtful and meaningful ballads for the party of the Party™ that will inspire four more beers years. I can hardly wait.

Indeed Comrade Taylor will inspire. Here's an inspirational quote from him to keep your spirits up while we all wait for another 4 magical years.

Sweet Baby James wrote:"I don't get into heavy political numbers because I don't find them lyrical. I'd like to write for all those commie-fascists but I can't reach them my way. I can't get around to saying 'Mr. Nixon will you please go to hell!' I think he's there anyway"

Lenin bless you, Mr. Taylor. I believe you already have reached them as you've become their inspirational guest musician. One more toke over the line, sweet baby James.

Comrade Tovarichi,

Did you mean to write "Bold"... or "Bald"...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:They would've booked Neil Young, but he died yesterday according to the very reliable NBC News.
Sister Commissarka Pinkie,

Neil is a Kanadistanian... Although his opinion is in line with Obama's and the Dems... "Rust Never Sleeps." Hey!... It's as good an excuse reason for the state of the Amerikan ekonomy as any!

Speaking of political songwriting, I received this in the mail today:

Barry Nicholson wrote:Here's an Anti-Obama music video by a band called These 3 Remain. It's only been up for a couple days and it's already starting to cause quite a stir. Please take a look and if you like it, do you think you could post it on your blog?

Thanks!
Barry Nicholson
Bassist/Singer
These 3 Remain

Comrade Red Square, these rocks and rolls and their loud head bashing musics make me wonder about today's young people - frankly, the gulag is too good for these "musicians"! Not to even mention their Rethugglikkkan lyrics! THEY are America?!? Well, WE are the USSA!!!

Where was I again?

(PS - nice guitar work!)