Another Glorious Forward European Example to Follow

Italian Court Convicts 7 Scientist for Failing to Predict Deadly Earthquake.

Comrades, once again, a more advanced, enlightened State has shown us the way Forward™! Perhaps this move by the Peoples' Republic of Italy will pave the way for a worldwide round-up, imprisonment, and execution of all Global Climate Change deniers (spit). We can only hope.

What I fail to understand is how these traitors to all good Citizens of the World missed the obvious prediction: Due to American greed, capitalism, and exploitation of the planet, we can expect earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, and torrential rains of frogs to increase exponentially at a daily rate. Any sane, self-respecting AlGorian with even a Joe Biden-level understanding of basic math can predict that means at least 20 deadly disasters per day, per nation, by the year 2020. How these traitorous scientists missed this convenient truth is beyond me. Good riddance, and may they rot like the Kapitalist spies they obviously are.

Good grief, these idiot scientists do not know the difference between earthquakes, which are easy to predict, and terrorist attacks on embassies which are impossible to predict even with several precursor attacks and numerous warnings from non-optimal personnel. Sheesh.

I sure feel relieved that these scientists were jailed for something they obviously knew about and had control over, such as earthquakes. Imagine if this was over global warming™!

Corporeal Whinny wrote:I sure feel relieved that these scientists were jailed for something they obviously knew about and had control over, such as earthquakes. Imagine if this was over global warming™!
We are still moving Forward ™ to imprison Bushitlter Cheney for that.