Another Nobel Candidate Already!

Comrades! Praise Marx! No sooner had I suggested we begin to search for a Nobel Peace Prize candidate who has…

• ... the intellect of Carter
  • …the compassion of Arafat (for the helpless children who need a police state, scratch that, I meant village to rescue them from their breeder units)
  • …the sterling integrity of Kofi Anan

…than by the supernatural powers of the Great Geniuses such a chosen candidate appears bathed in golden shafts of sunlight sent by the Goracle!

Who better than Fortney Stark who not only meets the above criteria but also adds to it the stirring, pulse quickening rhetorical skill of our beloved Comrade Senator, Ted Kennedy!?

If Stark, this progressive of progressives, goes a step further and requires that the capitalist criminal who runs America and Rio Linda apologize for his smear of other public progressive comrades, I say his nomination is in the people's tote bag.

Grumpy Old Man Sludge seconds the motion....let the bells ring out and let the moonbats fly! Stark set GOMS nuts on fire! All shrivled up and useless as they are, none the less....ON FIRE!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ah wonderful choice indeed! How fortuitous that he would come along as he did. Actually, he has a lot in common with the many other Nobel Peace Prize nominees... I did not recognize the name at all until I went to the glorious link and then said "Oh yeah! That <s>clow</s> Congressman Hero of the People™.

But hold your shovels comrade, there is still a long way to go and plenty of opportunities for more deserving progressives to leave their progressive stain on the dress of "Lady America" if you will forgive the Pup for this unfortunate analogy.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Grumpy Old Man Sludge seconds the motion....let the bells ring out and let the moonbats fly!

I am delighted that the liberal intelligentsia is of a like mind with us.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Ah wonderful choice indeed! How fortuitous that he would come along as he did. Actually, he has a lot in common with the many other Nobel Peace Prize nominees...

But hold your shovels comrade, there is still a long way to go and plenty of opportunities for more deserving progressives...

Good point, Comrade Commissar. I, and I should know better, underestimated the number of progressives who meet the criteria outlined above. Comrade GOMS may qualify also, but he lacks charisma, even on the liberal standard.

Comrade GOMS may qualify also, but he lacks charisma, even on the liberal standard.

Nooooooo! You think so?
Damn....You don't think fisting Homer's ass isn't charismatic?
Doh!
BillyBobJoeStalin57 Rocks!

You don't think fisting Homer's ass isn't charismatic?

I don't think Homers the only one GOMS has enlarged the exit of.

Speaking of Nobel Peace Prize nominees, now this man of peace did not author this peaceful doctrine, but he is out there fighting the cause of peace, so perhaps he should be considered? Clearly we must do more to try and understand these people, become a more diverse society here, and be less judgmental.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DaKFPFHiz68&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>