Another success story from Socialized Medicine

Comrades,

too often the homophobic, xenophobic, racist etc right wing tries to use stories of Britain's socialized medicine and others to scare the proletariat in the US against PapaObama care. We know in our progressive circle that these are not failures but grand examples of the sacrifice that is expected of the people in their dedication to the state.
As such, I believe it prudent to show some of the continuing success of socialized medicine that the right wing would be hard to propagandize as something else
Bedbound by my big boobs: (the Brits do have a way with titles)

A MUM-OF-FOUR was trapped in her bed for SIX MONTHS by her massive boobs

Julia Manihuari's chest grew to a gigantic N cup after the birth of her third son seven years ago - leaving her unable to move.

The 29-year-old said: "It was awful. If I tried to get up I would faint because my breasts were so heavy."

The pint-sized farmer's wife, who lives in northern Peru, was finally helped when local media paid for her to take a three-day boat trip to the nearest town for medical help.
Doctors diagnosed an extreme form of Bilateral Gynecomastia - an illness where the mammary gland keeps growing.

I don't get what she was griping about. I'm certain that the local All-Seeing Knowing Hearing Caring and Compassionate gov'tCare politburo decided that, in order to keep costs under control, that not only should she keep the Massive Mammaries, but that in her bedridden state, she was in the perfect 'position' to make some cash on the side 'servicing the community'. Brilliance!
Altho I always appreciate a fine pair of cans, that looked quite painful.