Antifa And DisruptJ20 Arrestees: The Data Analyzed

While perusing the internet I found this list that somebody wrote up of all of the arrests that were made at the Antifa and DisruptJ20 riots that were in Washington during the inauguration. The data is all public information from the DC Metro Police. I kept on looking at the ages and wanted to know the distribution of them, so I loaded the data into Microsoft Excel and did some formatting and other work.

The findings? Well, let's just say that the data proves that there were no middle-aged working men at these riots:
~
[table] [tr][td]Age Group[/td][td]No. Arrestees[/td][/tr][tr] [td]17 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]18 YO[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]19 YO[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]20 YO[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]21 YO[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]22 YO[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]23 YO[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]24 YO[/td] [td]26[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]25 YO[/td] [td]23[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]26 YO[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]27 YO[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]28 YO[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]29 YO[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]30 YO[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]31 YO[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]32 YO[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]33 YO[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]34 YO[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]35 YO[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]36 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]37 YO[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]38 YO[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]39 YO[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]40 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]41 YO[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]42 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]43 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]44 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]45 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]46 YO[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]47 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]48 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]49 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]50 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]51 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]52 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]53 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]54 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]55 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]56 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]57 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]58 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]59 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]60 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]61 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]62 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]63 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]64 YO[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]65 YO[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr] [/table]

I also calculated with Excel that the average age was 27. Surely the outliers in the higher age groups shifted this up, because as the data shows, the 24 YO group was the most arrested.

I also generated some graphs. They do nothing but reinforce the above.

AntifaJ20BarGraphSMALL.PNG

AntifaJ20AreaGraphSMALL.PNG

I wouldn't take the time to do the same with the hometowns, though. Even if I took the time to do it there wouldn't be a way to map them in a timely fashion so that the locations could be visualized and be useful (that's available to me anyway, a research institution could probably have a map generated in 5 seconds). However, I DID notice a lot of DC, PA, and MD entries. You can look at the data yourself if you want to find out more. The list of names reveals no strong nationality, apart from a Greek-sounding, Russian-sounding, and a few Latino-sounding ones. The names also reveal a marked bias towards the boys (in biology anyways, goodness knows what they call themselves).

Just some interesting info.

Excellent work, if I say so myself and of course I do. Perhaps a re-introduction of compulsory military service for The Motherland would teach these no-goodniks some manners and respect.

Comrade Stierlitz, I cannot find the age these courageous protesters identify with? Maybe they all identify as octogenarians? I think you should apply for a PhD at Mizzou university and get lavish funding to further investigate this issue the coming 45 years...

Comrade Stierlitz - journalists in the German tabloid BILD raised the same questions as you did and published this analysis -

Study: 92% of ‘Anti-Fascist' Protesters in Europe Still Live With Their Mom

An overwhelming majority of violent “Antifascist” protesters still live with their mom, according to a new study. Research found that 92% of those suspected of violent crimes at Left-leaning demonstrations still share their home with their parents. The study was carried out with data from Germany, and published in the German tabloid BILD – so results may vary compared to other Western activists.

Nonetheless – the findings ring true:

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed