Any Christmas plans?

Ivan the Stakhanovets will once again spend Christmas with his lovely sister...

ivan-gets-licked.jpg

busstop.jpg
If you want to drop by, the Virgin Mary and I will be at the bus shelter crèche.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/12 ... -bus-stop/

I'm just hoping to get rid of those pesky tan lines...

Comrade Putout wrote:.

ivan-gets-licked.jpg

THIS IS NOT FUNNY. INCEST IS NOT A JOKE. DISGUSTING

darski wrote:

The attachment ivan-gets-licked.jpg is no longer available

My Lollipop.jpg
Comrade Darski,

If you peel off the cutout of Ivan's head (as it were) you will find an all-day sucker lollipop.

I will be listening to the "Victory at Sea" soundtrack, occasionally sobbing inconsolably, and wondering how the hell this country allowed itself to get into the state it is in today.

XMAS2014.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
darski wrote:

ivan-gets-licked.jpg

My Lollipop.jpg
Comrade Darski,

If you peel off the cutout of Ivan's head (as it were) you will find an all-day sucker lollipop.

It is still making Incest a joke - NOT FUNNY. I would have thought that only progressives would think perversion is a source of humour. obviously I was mistaken.

darski wrote:It is still making Incest a joke - NOT FUNNY. I would have thought that only progressives would think perversion is a source of humour. obviously I was mistaken.

Comrade Darski,

Progressives are perversion and an endless source of humour.

Whilst I agree that incest is not a joke, it cannot be denied that progressivism and progressive policies are supportive of perversions such as incestuous relationships and are, therefore, prime targets for ridicule.

Do not forget that we, here at The Peoples Cube, mock and ridicule the absurdities of progressivism by pretending to be progressives.

If you find a particular thread offensive, do not re-visit it. It is the policy I follow. Sometimes, our comrades can cross the line of what is dignified.

It's unfortunate but free speech allows people to be foolish and undignified.

If anything offends you, avoid it. Otherwise, lighten up.

Captain Craptek made me slaver when he wrote:
My Lollipop.jpg

Dear Comrade Captain,

Where can I get one of those?

And don't tell me "in the food court at the mall," you rascally rodent, because we both know that I don't mean the lollipop.

Comradelette Darski, would it help if I stated that "sister" is a religious title, amd the young lady and I attend church together?

Sister Penelope and I will be growing closer. One can only hope...

Sistah's, Brutha's,.... hell, Darski, we're all cousins!

Illinois progressives were appalled when vulture capitalist and gubinatorial wannabe Bruce Gauner applied some on his wiener.

image.jpg

I'm looking forward to the holiday meal with my family and hoping they do not denounce me before the New Year.
meowandkids.jpg

[quote="Chairman Meow made my head hurt when he"]I'm looking forward to the holiday meal with my family and hoping they do not denounce me before the New Year.[/quote]

It will be OK if they denounce you after the New Year?

Gosh... you make one tiny, itty-bitty, little, f-ing, innocent incest joke

itty-bitty.jpg

and the next thing you know you got a bag over your head and you're in the back of a van!

60 days in The People's GULAG!!!

I'm out at midnight tonight... a little bit earlier for good behavior.

i-am-getting-out.jpg

Comrade! I thought you had been abducted by flying monkeys or Rethuglikkkan Teabaggers! In the future, if you run into further difficulties please call and we will lick the problem together!

Why, look! As I live and breathe, Comrade May Putout! We've missed you, and that squirrel has been using your ration card while you've been in rehab the slammer. Join us behind the tractor barn, we have so much to consume catch up on...

Comrade Putout, you're back, you're back! (And well equipped with front and sides as well.) Hooray!