AP and REUTERS throw gauntlet: NETANYAHU = HITLER

POLL: Who is the real Hitler reincarnation, Netanyahu or Ahmadinejad?

You may select 1 option

AP portrait of Benyamin Netanyahu:

REUTERS portrait of Benyamin Netanyahu:

Image ~

So, what do you think, who is the real Hitler reincarnation, Benyamin Netanyahu or Mahmood Ahmadinejad?

I don't know... I think if Mahmood tried to shoot himself in his bunker, he'd probably miss.

Opiate of the People wrote:I don't know... I think if Mahmood tried to shoot himself in his bunker, he'd probably miss.

Probably true. A man of such stature is certain to carry a small gun.

But, but, but... I thought Bush was the reincarnation of Hitler.

And Komrades, I have hereby burned my beet vodka ration card for the month, in advance, but I feel forced to point out that Hitler could not have called for the destruction of Israel, a nation that did not exist in his time.

Bill G wrote:And Komrades, I have hereby burned my beet vodka ration card for the month, in advance, but I feel forced to point out that Hitler could not have called for the destruction of Israel, a nation that did not exist in his time.
The Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (who is burning in hell with Hitler) disagrees with you comrade. Hitler's Final Solution had a global scope, and as everyone here knows, at that time the Brits controlled all the land we now know as Israel. If the Brits had lost the War, all the Joos in 'Palestine' would have been toast too.

Funny thing, Anti-Semitism is a never ending passion on the face of the Earth.

To hate Israel is not Anti-Semitism.

Actually, IT IS!!!!!!!

Opiate of the People wrote:I don't know... I think if Mahmood tried to shoot himself in his bunker, he'd probably miss.
It's hard to see when you're standing in a beam of light from heaven.