Art Lover Comrades Rejoice!!

We are blessed to have now available wonderful site of glorious artistic works depicting our Great Leader!

http://www.badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/

It appears to be most popular amongst the masses, so may require considerable refreshing to see this vast collection of most impressive & inspirational paintings of the Messiah.

I think these talented artists should receive much wealth redistributed by the National Endowment for the Arts, in order so they may continue to fill such a valuable need within the Collective.

Here's my personal favorite! Tacos & underwear for all!!!

This particular one is truly the most equal of them all:

I love how the roses gravitate around his 'junk', and the sun glistening off his chest really sends a tingle up my leg. And look how the Messiah can make unicorns fly out his butt and run on water!! This is true art in the realism style. Magnificent!

the messiah? i dont think so! he has done nothing but tell the people what they want to hear. many americans are naive and will believe lies. people will glorify the anti-christ.

freedomisntfree wrote:the messiah? i dont think so! he has done nothing but tell the people what they want to hear. many americans are naive and will believe lies. people will glorify the anti-christ.

You should really stop watching those Monty Python movies Comrade!

The silliness has polluted your thinking!

Just a friendly word of advice from the humble Reiuxcat...

Say, do you sing with Up With People?

freedomisntfree wrote:the messiah? i dont think so! he has done nothing but tell the people what they want to hear. many americans are naive and will believe lies. people will glorify the anti-christ.

Do I detect a note of heresy regarding The One?!!

While not my department, I think some shovel tenderizing & one way ticket to ride on Gulag train may be in order.

In addition, I am after all, besides a herder of Sheeple, now a Goon in training, so an application of canine chomping applied to tender nether regions, may also be required at this time, to direct dangerous free thinker in proper direction.

Comrade Collie, if you could nip the thought criminal towards the appropriate platform, I'm sure someone will reward your diligence with extra People's Doggie Treats (suitable for humans and pets both). If not, well if the thought criminal winds up in Factory 1017, I'll send some your way.

Comrade Border Collie!! Your tenacity and quick thinking in rounding up Thought Criminals will indeed be rewarded. I present to you a Get Out of Gulag Free card! Keep those teeth sharp.

Comrade WhinyRethuglikkkanDrivleBS AKA "freedomisntfree",

Don't spread awareness about the tendencies of Sheeple! The One is the greatest president there ever was or ever will be! Wherever Comrade Collie dropped you off at the Hauptbahnhof, you'll soon find yourself digging for The Common Good. Maybe then you'll have sufficient time to repent for your Thought Crime.

Obamissar of People's Rifles,

I'll send you another Thought Criminal to replace the dead one soon...
Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

Ohhh...my aching head...
Where am I?

Last thing I remember I was at Chairman Punchenko's Disco Dacha and he said "Here, try some of this mushroom tea Bill Ayers gave me."
"Thanks" I said "but I like mine with a little sugar."
"No problem Laika! Bernadine, Bill's wife gave me these sugar cubes."
"I like two lumps."
"Here you go." The Chairman said with a giggle.
The next thing you know, the room started to swirl and then I saw GOD!
He looked just like THIS!

Then the Chairman handed me these little cactus like, I dunno, cucumbers or something. He called them "Pay Oaty Buttons" and said to eat them. Well, these cucumbers tasted awful and I puked all over the place and then I saw GOD again, only he looked like this:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Very Progressive, Laika- partaking in drugs and all. Such pics of The One are the only drugs I need. I hit that "refresh" button several hundred times. Pure genius!

Having the Ayers over for tea is always an adventure. Having them over for sleepovers is also an adventure.

Do I need to drink more vodka, or does this look like Hitler without the mustache?

[TABLE][TR][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

He's got an entire pouch of Red Man in his cheek...

It's Obama at the Body Worlds Exhibit! To prove he is indeed in touch with the common people, see him posed with former Chinese prisoners engaged in the very capitalist activities they were shot for!

<br>[TABLE][TR][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:He's got an entire pouch of Red Man in his cheek...

Since his dad is African, wouldn't that be an entire pouch of betel nut?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Do I need to drink more vodka, or does this look like Hitler without the mustache?

[TABLE][TR][TD]Image[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Commissarka, Yes and Yes!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Then the Chairman handed me these little cactus like, I dunno, cucumbers or something. He called them "Pay Oaty Buttons" and said to eat them. Well, these cucumbers tasted awful and I puked all over the place and then I saw GOD again, only he looked like this:

Thanks so much, fellow Canine Comrade! To allow me to vicariously relive those heady days of Carlos Castaneda, counter culture, drug induced enlightenment!

The only thing that could possibly top off such a wonderful evening of seeing the Messiah in person (not once, but twice!!) would be to go out on the town with the Ayers and blow up an edifice or two.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade Border Collie!! Your tenacity and quick thinking in rounding up Thought Criminals will indeed be rewarded. I present to you a Get Out of Gulag Free card! Keep those teeth sharp.

Obamissar of People's Rifles,

I'll send you another Thought Criminal to replace the dead one soon...
Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov
Большое спасибо,Commissar Obamissar!!!

Get out of Gulag card may come in handy indeed if my Stimulus II bailout doesn't arrive soon enough for timely pay-offs and bribes.

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:Comrade Collie, if you could nip the thought criminal towards the appropriate platform, I'm sure someone will reward your diligence with extra People's Doggie Treats (suitable for humans and pets both). If not, well if the thought criminal winds up in Factory 1017, I'll send some your way.

Much tail wagging gratitude for People's Doggie Treats!!!! Those are even better than Soylent GreeniesTM!

Border Collie Patrol wrote:We are blessed to have now available wonderful site of glorious artistic works depicting our Great Leader!

http://www.badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/

It appears to be most popular amongst the masses, so may require considerable refreshing to see this vast collection of most impressive & inspirational paintings of the Messiah.

I think these talented artists should receive much wealth redistributed by the National Endowment for the Arts, in order so they may continue to fill such a valuable need within the Collective.

Here's my personal favorite! Tacos & underwear for all!!!

I suppose rainbows & unicorns somehow translates into Spanish as tacos and underpants.

Or, perhaps. the artist was trying to communicate that all good comrades can HOPE that they won't have to CHANGE their underpants after eating too many spicy tacos.

I suppose rainbows & unicorns somehow translates into Spanish as tacos and underpants.
He's got the whole undies in his hands
He's got the whole undies in his hands....

OOC...
Ugh...I didn't even make that connection until a second look...see, the first glance I saw people wearing underwear and what I assumed to be "Doves of Peace" flying down from heaven and alighting on the Annoited One's hand.
Wrong!
Oh well, I guess the all important question of "boxers or briefs" has been answered.

This is a repost but here I think its appropriate.

OOC
Somebody needs to get some of those H&C underpants on That One ASAP!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:This is a repost but here I think its appropriate.

Fascinating.
Is that Rev. Wright, or perhaps Sammy Davis Jr. on the right?