As the spin spins about Bergdahl

POLL: Is talking to Congress synonymous with going public?

You may select 1 option

[img]/images/Spin_Bergdahl2.png[/img]

The latest spin as to why the Obama administration didn't follow the law and consult with Congress: now the Obama administration says that the Taliban told them they would kill Bergdahl if news of the trade went public before the trade took place.

Somehow it seems it would be much more plausible that the Obama administration told the Taliban that if THEY made the deal public before the fact the deal would never happen. THE TERRORISTS wanted the high ranking terrorists back. THEY were the ones that didn't want the deal to fall through.

The idea that they told the Obama administration that making it public would mean that they would kill their bargaining chip is ludicrous. The Obama administration though would never have been able to go through with the deal if anyone had known about it. The Obama administration are the ones that wouldn't want it to be made public before it took place.

Is the Obama administration now saying that the Taliban told them they couldn't follow the law and consult with Congress or they'd kill Bergdahl? "Don't you talk to Congress about it!" Why would they make such a demand? Because they're inscrutable foreigners? What in the world would be the terrorists motivation for such a demand?

Stay tuned for the next spin as this spin spins out.

Latest excuse for not following law: The devil made us do it

Here's another version - an actual optical illusion of a spin. The image is static, but the arrows seem to be spinning... Just like with MSM.

[img]/images/Spin_Bergdahl.png[/img]

It may be me but that photo looks a lot like what I imagine Al Gore spinning in an eco-friendly carbon-neutral clothes dryer would.

Opiate of the People wrote:It may be me but that photo looks a lot like what I imagine Al Gore spinning in an eco-friendly carbon-neutral clothes dryer would.

But trying to dry in something like that would leave him all wet.

Margaret wrote:
Opiate of the People wrote:It may be me but that photo looks a lot like what I imagine Al Gore spinning in an eco-friendly carbon-neutral clothes dryer would.

But trying to dry in something like that would leave him all wet.

Comrade OwlGore prefers saving energy by laying in a massage parlor and drying via the process of natural capillary action.