AT LAST! The Sheeple are ready...

... to hear the full story of our Glorious Dear Leader!

It's strange that our puppet-masters State-Controlled Press chose Rudoyovitch Gulianski to break the news, though. Isn't he a puppet of the KKKoch [spit] Brothers?

Who are those racists accusing a practicing Muslim of being a...

Excuse me a moment, those people are knocking at the door again, and they seem adamant that I answer quickly...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
.... It's strange that our puppet-masters State-Controlled Press chose Rudoyovitch Gulianski to break the news, though. Isn't he a puppet of the KKKoch [spit] Brothers?

Strange indeed. I don't think the sheeple are quite ready for this yet. This information about Komrad Glorious Leader was not supposed to come out until the "fundamental transformation" of Amerika is komplete. Right now, state-run media is just trying to make a satire of Gulianski's foolish comments to reassure low-information useful idiots party suppoters that Komrade Glorious Leader is as Amerikan as beet kishka apple pie.

Gulianski must now be subjected to a media show trial and promptly executed as a racist, hater traitor of the motherland. I propose that Gulianski replace Emmanuel Goldstein Dick Cheney [spit] as the official enemy of the people.

Comrade gummy-guy, as on the People's Hockey team, you don't award a "retired number" to another player, no matter how tenacious he may be.

While Cheney <spit> is an enemy of the state, he is not THE enemy of the state...

Gummipuppe wrote:Strange indeed. I don't think
It is excellent, Comrade, that you do not think. I try to avoid it myself, as I fear The Shovel ™ as much as anyone.

I believe (notice I did not say "I think") that the Daily News is an official Party Organ, and so they must know what they are doing. Perhaps they are using the hated Goldstein Gulianski to first leak the news, as he can always be sent off to the Gulag if this doesn't go well.

Ah, well, we must not think about this too much. I believe I hear the Commissarka awakening from her stupor beauty nap behind Tractor Barn #2.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade gummy-guy, as on the People's Hockey team, you don't award a "retired number" to another player, no matter how tenacious he may be.

While Cheney <spit> is an enemy of the state, he is not THE enemy of the state...

I stand korrekted, komrade Ivan. Yes, THE enemy of the state is the evil frat hause kowboy Bush [yack-phewie, spit] who is kompletely lacking in "gravitas," got us into an "unjust war," created the "mess" that poor Komrade Glorious Leader inherited, killed the body that komrade Brian Williams saw floating by in New Orleans, and mispronounces the word nuclear.

Tootie Fruitie, Oh Rudy! My tree saw is sharpened. Comrades please deliver Rudy for operation. I have been directed to realign his neural patterns. Extra bonus for recapture of Dinesh D'Souza and madman and fantasy author Joel Gilbert. If State transport is not available, send pigeon. I Have Saw, Will Travel.

I see that Tass the Communist News Network is reporting that Scapegoat Citizen Gulianski is receiving death threats.

I believe that all is going according to plan, Comrades. Those who are ready to receive this glorious news have heard it, and those who are not ready can always go to The Two Week Minute Hate to denounce our newest scapegoat.

Giuliani Getting Death Threats...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I see that Tass the Communist News Network is reporting that Scapegoat Citizen Gulianski is receiving death threats.

I believe that all is going according to plan, Comrades. Those who are ready to receive this glorious news have heard it, and those who are not ready can always go to The Two Week Minute Hate to denounce our newest scapegoat.

Da, komrad Lysenkomann. I believe you are right. I see the screens are already showing Gulianski's pikture. I must rush over to work myself up into a frenzy and express my hatred.

Dr. Worddust wrote:Tootie Fruitie, Oh Rudy! My tree saw is sharpened. Comrades please deliver Rudy for operation. I have been directed to realign his neural patterns. Extra bonus for recapture of Dinesh D'Souza and madman and fantasy author Joel Gilbert. If State transport is not available, send pigeon. I Have Saw, Will Travel.
And do not forget the traitor Paul Kengor, whose book The Communist tells all about Frank Marshall Davis, Dear Leader's early mentor.

M84
Ah, praise Obama, Comrades! This sort of thing is precisely what is needed to discredit the RethugliKKKans as we prepare for the show-election next year! Praise the beet vodka...erm, pass it, rather...like a kidney stone...