Attractive Bandana

Bandanna.jpg

Comrades, today in the Great Collective of New York, the exalted and magnificent Commissar Andrew Cuomo just gave a glorious order to wear a mask or an "attractive bandana". Yes, he did specify "attractive". I am but a mere prole who cannot think for myself. Can I ask the collective what would be attractive vs unattractive?

Would this be attractive according to the almighty Commissar? Remember as a good prog I am incapable of independent thought so I wouldn't know.

Comrade Vlad, it says the seller of possible attractive bandana selection is "away". ???

Should that fact be relevant to our consideration?

axin' for a friend,
'pelipsky

Comrade Peplipsky, yes, very good point. It could be that this particular bandana might be unattractive to the most glorious Commissar and the apparent thought criminal selling it has been taken to a gulag. Soon he will be unpersoned and The People™ will be required to completely forget him.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrade Vlad, it says the seller of possible attractive bandana selection is "away". ???

axin' for a friend,
'pelipsky

Thoughtkrime. Get with the program. You're a Kommissar - think like it!

Never mention the purged, disappeared, or erased. Better to forget your parents ever existed than join them in gulag.

Why only half-face covering? Why not full niqab? or better yet, burqa?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Comrade Vlad, it says the seller of possible attractive bandana selection is "away". ???

axin' for a friend,
'pelipsky

Thoughtkrime. Get with the program. You're a Kommissar - think like it!

a Kommissar??? In the Current Truth™ Culture War of USSA, between Kommissars and Politicals, 'pelipsky was cast as 'Political Prisoner'. And like Solzhenitsyn explained, if a political prisoner commits a thoughtcrime...that's to be expected. Jackalopelipsky just waves her stamped Archipelago Travel Papers of Insanity - and the mythical horned rodent is marked "safe" under the USSA's Disabilities Act.

The mind is the New Manifest Destiny of the USSA, to be explored, subdued, and civilized by reactionary Kommissars, who don't actually think at all.

Being a mythical horned rodent is like Sam's escape to 'Brazil'.