Aunt Jemima Is Out the Door

Bending to The Will of The Woke, the makers of Aunt Jemima have replaced one of the most recognizable logos in history with something far less controversial and far more likely to appease the anger goblins of the eternally enraged ultra-leftist cancel culture.

They could have done this to prove their wokeness (click for larger)
AJW.jpg
But no, they chose the cowardly path. The new logo is about as bland as water flavored soy milk, completely avoiding controversy instead of advancing any of the plethora of remedies to the exponentially growing number of social justice issues that keep America's "woke" from sleeping.

Obviously, they did not consider that "Pearl Milling" is an exploitative practice that is bound to draw the ire of PETA and environmentalists.

Real syrup is made from sap, and The Woke are full of it.

Hypothetically, if I were to still have a box and a half of the Aunt J pancake mix with the person of color on the box, would I offending anyone? Asking for a Comrade...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:with the person of color on the box, would I offending anyone?
Nyet, Comrade. POCs are never offensive under any circumstances and can do with impunity whatever they want, wherever and whenever they want until they serve their purpose and are discarded and memory holed.

It is depictions of POC stereotypes that are offensive (until such offensiveness is no longer relevant to party goals).

However, for now, you may want to take a hard look at the privileged color of your pancake mix.

As I understand it Nazi Germany didn't allow Aunt Jemima syrup either.

I am glad that they have eliminated the transphobic term "Aunt" from the label. Komrade Pelosi has informed us rightly that such gendered words are to be banished (except when she refers to herself as "wife, mother, daughter").

'pelipsky was once assigned to the campfactory that performed pearl milling to make pancake mix for the collective. The pearl dust was e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. making everything have this opalescent shimmer that was kind of beautiful to live and work in as long as 'pelipsky was able to mill quota.

'pelipsky wonders if now since the Covid an' everything, the workprisoners are provided masks.

Maple syrup is colonial exploitation at it's worst! I weep for the poor maple trees whose oppressed innocent blood is spilled to feed the insatiable hunger of greedy capitalist widow-maker breakfast eaters!

Margaret wrote:Maple syrup is colonial exploitation at it's worst! I weep for the poor maple trees whose oppressed innocent blood is spilled to feed the insatiable hunger of greedy capitalist widow-maker breakfast eaters!

How noble. I'm reminded of this brave woman who tied herself to a tree to fight deforestation...
Tree hugger Brave woman tree.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:''pelipsky wonders if now since the Covid an' everything, the workprisoners are provided masks.

Yes, but the masks do not work very well.
1312756812867.jpg

With the simple replacement of "Aunt" with "Uncle" and no other changes all this madness could have been avoided.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:With the simple replacement of "Aunt" with "Uncle" and no other changes all this madness could have been avoided.
Nay, it would still have been gendered language -- and male privilege, to boot. ("Boot" being the operative word.)

Colonel Obyezyana??? Colonel Obyezyana???

'pelipsky's assigned Pecan Orchard #6, is the suburbs of the last Aunt Jemima's hometown.

Rosie Lee Moore Hall escaped Hearne like a runaway slave. Because of that, she gets no respect from current hometown prisoners citizens. Mrs. Hall's understanding that the free market of employment was better than the State Market of Unemployment opportunity is pure hate of self in Hearne.

Family remembers Hearne woman who portrayed ‘Aunt Jemima' character

A Robertson County native was the final woman to portray the character

Hearne is known locally - as well as in Bentonville, Arkansas -- as the place where Wal-Mart failed to earn a profit.

TEXAS TOWN QUAKES AT NEWS OF WAL-MART CLOSING ITS DOORS

Now, the prisoners citizens gets to drive all the way out in the suburbs. Up an' down the hoe'd rows of the Highway renowned for going BOTH ways - guzzlin' gas both ways which eats into a comrade's assistance check like that rat bastard whitey - Uncle Sam - who don't pay jack for doin' nothin' but makin' incometaxchiles, lessin' you count elected Republicans not down for the struggle.

That sell-out Aunt Jemina is a role model of Free Market Employment like George Washington Carver was to the science of rotating crops...and earnin' a free market buck or two applying his peanut butter process!!!

That's the whole gulag murmurnews from Central Texazistan's People's Pecan Orchard #6.

Mill those pearls of wisdom, Dear Colonel.

'pelipsky's packin' a pbj sandwich out to hoe back forty of agrarian utopia, but will listen to your live-stream indoctrinal teaching at same time.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549