Ayn Rand Is A Serial Killer Loving Goddess of The Market

Goddess_Of_The_Market-Jennifer_Burns.gif
Serial Killer Alert!!! We despise American Right Wing hate mongers! We love to pet the kitty. So to debunk the kapitalist lies about the myth of Ayn Rand and in order to put her in a more Historical Context™ we dug deep into The Party Archives™ to bring you the Truth™ about The Goddess of The Market.

This is the story of tragedy™ when comrades defect from our glorious Peoples Utopia™.... serial killer love and decadence ensue.

In 1917 at the age of 12 Alicia Rosenbaum (ahrrmmmm... another Joo *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*) watched as the glorious Red Guard confiscated her fathers business at gun point for The People™. In 1925 she defected from our glorious Soviet Peoples Paradise for the decadence of the Kapitalist America....
~
Upon her arrival to Amerikkka she changed her name to Ayn Rand in order to hide from glorious KGB and The Party™ from which she escaped denounced left who she lied about the rest of her life.

After years of toiling and starving in the sweatshops of the kapitalist machine, and with no Hope™ or Change™ in sight, she started a cult of serial killers with her new found hero of Western Kulture, serial killer William Hickman. They began just by eating a few small kittens for lunch once a week, and as with any greedy kapitalist this progressed until they began devouring hundreds of kittens a week. As kittens became scarce they moved on to little children, first they ate babies at the rate of 10 a week, then they moved up the food chain as the cult grew and grew. Soon they had a following of millions who ate kittens, babies, and little children. This cult became so ubiquitous that the USA finally called for help from our Peoples Paradise™ in USSR. The Party™ had to intervene, so KGB agents already sent to USA in 1930's began infiltrating the kapitalist kitten and kid eating machine.
ayn_rand_loves_serial_killer-2.gif
Ayn Rand had become icon and began releasing kapitalist kitten and kid killing propaganda that she had procured from a corporate think tank that included the serial killer William Hickman.

By 1950's, glorious peoples agents had infiltrated were invited to deep recesses of Amerika culture and government. The corporate propaganda machine then cooked up false allegations against The Party™ and their agitators at H.U.A.C. with the billionaire Senator McCarthy began showtrials to interrogate our glorious People's Revolutionaries™. Ayn Rand arrived at showtrials petting kitten and bad mouthing The Party™ with kapitalist lies! She later released more kapitalist kitten and kid killing propaganda.
ayn_rand_loves_serial_killer-1.gif
The years of serial killing went on and Ayn Rand became very powerful Goddess of The Market which brought the evil Rethuglikkan Ronnie Raygun to power. The first dinner in The White House during this regime was a kitten and children eating feast attended by Ayn Rand and the evil child of the kapitalists George W. Bushitler. During this feast, like oracle witch, Ayn Rand fed kittens and chopped up children to the young Bushitler and murmured voodoo in his ear. Then there was demonic seance where Rand danced around a crystal ball and gave Ronnie Raygun the power to hex our glorious system.

A few years later Ayn Rand grew so obese and power greedy that she exploded and millions of kitty and kiddie bones covered the USA forever more.

An absolute tragedy of serial killing kapitalist greed.

I DENOUNCE AYN RAND and her feline feasting co-horts!

Especially these two who picked up a couple felines for din din latter on, after that she devil hack writer paid them a visit. It's also bad enough that they are wearing Native American Jewelry showing total utter disrespect for what we did to them by.....they are insensitive racists to boot!

Excellent Commodore Snoogums!

This just in from our Party Headquarters on the eastern front:

Hail Obama!

I knew it. Anyone with the ability to come here and make a living like she did obviously had to do it in some way with bloodshed of helpless kitties and (hopefully RethugliKKKan) children.

I heard a rumor (but we can make that the Current Truth, can we not?) The rumor was, Ayn Rand got her fame by "killing up". You know the term "marrying up",where someone keeps marrying different people, each one wealthier then the next? Well she said, "Forget the marriages, I'm just going to wait for them to get rich, then make it look like a suicide and take credit for their work." That's right folks, she's not only an enemy of the state for what she has said, but it turns out, she stole all her material from other folks and claimed it her own, and I'm not going to discuss the thought criminals who thought up such ideas, for another day.

Kant be praised.

The influence of this despicable reactionary Rand will go down as one of the darkest chapters in human & feline history...

ScaliaAndCheneyShootingDucks.gif

Here is a most accurate photo of her troubled yewth. Her obsession started most early.
bab.jpg
After coming to Amerikka she was free to advance her evil capitalist ways.
rand.jpg

It's all true, comrades. I have in my possession a shocking file photograph documenting Rosenbaum's insatiable appetite for the flesh of young felines:

**WARNING: GRAPHIC MATERIAL**
RANDGRN.jpg
I have also heard it said that on weekends she would sneak down to the banks of the Hudson and throw bags of puppies into the river and cackle wildly in fiendish delight!

Oh the humanity, even that bigot Glenn Beck is part of the cult...

Glenn Beck eats kittens.jpg

That's appalling, Comrade Whoopie! Couldn't he have at least waited until he was off the air?!

And Enemy of the People Glenn Beck isn't the only Reichwinger indulging in this inhuman behavior - they're ALL feasting on the defenseless young of our Mammalian Comrades:
LIMBAUGH2.jpg

<OFF>
Ayn Rand wrote: Man "is man only so long as he functions in accordance with the nature of a rational being. When he chooses to function otherwise, he is no longer man. There is no proper name for the thing which he then becomes ... When a man chooses to act in a sub-human manner, it is no longer proper for him to survive nor to be happy." (Journals, pp. 253-254, 288.)

Rand was an atheist.

If there is no God, then human life is no different from that of animals, and it is no different from a rock, or a cow pat. Without ascribing value to human life there can be no morality.

Yet, like all humans, she wanted to see herself as moral and good.

A recent bus ad in London said: "There may be no god, so be good for goodness sake". Rand saw that this "be good for goodness sake" is completely nonsensical. If any four year old child asks "Why?" then "Be good for goodness sake" collapses instantly.

So why be good? Rand invented two reasons to value human life: Rationality and Self.
The value of Others lie in their Rationality.
The value in Self lies in your Own Life and Freedom.

According to her, the only thing that lifts man from the rest of reality is rationality. But who decides what is rational? The Politburo? The Party? Since she was a libertarian, there could be no Party or Politburo, only the individual.

"When a man chooses to act in a sub-human manner, it is no longer proper for him to survive nor to be happy."

So if I decide you are not rational, in my eyes you become a non-person, not worthy of happiness or survival.

It becomes the Tyranny of the Individual.

Where did I see that in practice? Oh, yes. Hitler. Not the party leader. The Individual who did everything out of Self Interest. Personal power, mainly.

And it is not surprising. Both Rand and Hitler inherited the same philosophical DNA from Friedrich Nietzsche.

While Rand was very right on many things, as a philosopher of morality she was an abject failure. And it showed in her own life.

Her heroes are not supermen, but as CS Lewis said in his book "Abolition of man" they are Men Without Chests.

Her devilish appetite for kittens led to the harder stuff ---> fox ---> moose. Where will it end?

3054845258_1c46e7992b.jpg

Yes, Comrade Obamugabe, Mrs. Rand was a hatemonger and a racist and she hated Jews just like Hitler and Marx! Just like Hitler she said she didn't believe in the initiation of force, just like Hitler she said that money and trade were the only proper ways for men to deal with each other. All lies!!! Just look at all the dead kittens and kiddies!!! This is why Party™ denounces her serial killer kitten and kiddie eating cult. She is Riechtwing scum who believed in archaic notions of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Ones Own Happiness. Lies!!! Just disgusting!!!!

jews_rand.jpg

WARNING!!! MORE GRAPHIC MATERIAL!!!!

ar_and_thunderbird.jpg

Obamugabe wrote:<OFF>
And it is not surprising. Both Rand and Hitler inherited the same philosophical DNA from Friedrich Nietzsche.

While Rand was very right on many things, as a philosopher of morality she was an abject failure. And it showed in her own life.

Her heroes are not supermen, but as CS Lewis said in his book "Abolition of man" they are Men Without Chests.
What would be your ideal system, if I may be so bold to ask.

*Edit*
I could guess, but it would be just that, a guess.

Nietzsche, Nietzsche, Nietzsche...I'm taking my eagle and my honey and going back to my cave. You Uber Men can settle this on your own.

Thus Spoke Whoopie

Rand was an atheist.

If there is no God, then human life is no different from that of animals, and it is no different from a rock, or a cow pat. Without ascribing value to human life there can be no morality.
ImageI am good because I want to be good, unless being good does not give me what I want and then I will alter how I define being good to fit what is most advantageous for me. Don't confuse me with any God stuff! We can't be having any black and white delineations of good and bad because how can I tell in advance what will work out best for me. This could be called Theological Practicality ™ . Is this not very close to the "Golden Rule": Do unto others what is best for me? I think so.

As a godless Made Prog I can say that religion is highly over-rated. The only use I have for it is when I'm bamboozling some Christian by asking "What would Jesus do?"

For years William Buckley hated Ayn Rand. For years, Rush Limbaugh dissed her (not so much, now--but he did once dis her) And now we hate Ayn Rand. Aaaacck! (In Mrs Al Czarweary's vernacular). That means we have something in common with them? Ms Rand should never have had the freedom to decide whether she believed in a god or not. We certainly would not allow her that freedom, here at the Cube, where all progs must believe the korrect beliefs.

Yes Comrade Leninka, This is why I support Red Jihad. This Goddess of The Market book is clever way to divide Rethuglikkkan, Neo-Kulak's, and KKKonservatives, dah? You can see how our glorious Deconstructionism™ by Comrade Burns has fed the turmoil among kapitalist pigs:

https://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07 ... arket.html
https://www.capitalismmagazine.com/cult ... Burns.html
https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/20 ... /2.36.html

LibertarianLeft-Jennifer-Burns.gif

Red Rooster wrote:Just like Hitler she said she didn't believe in the initiation of force, just like Hitler she said that money and trade were the only proper ways for men to deal with each other. All lies!!!

[OFF]

Comrade Rooster.

I am smiling as I sit here, because I waited for it.

Yes, Ayn Rand had the whole thing of Man qua Man. Man should live off his own efforts and not of that of others. Man should not initiate force, etc.

There is only one massive problem.

The non initiation of force or any other moral that involves respect for others DOES NOT FOLLOW FROM HER FIRST PREMISE!

Rand's first premise was that there is no such thing as absolute value. Something only has value if some agent finds it valuable. I would like you to invite you to read CS Lewis' refutation of this world view in his "Abolition of Man".

The moment values in general become relative then human life has no inherent or absolute value.

You simply cannot say that because living things value their OWN life therefore ALL life has absolute value. The value of a deer's life to itself is much different from the value of that same deer's life to a mountain lion.

The ONLY INTELLECTUALLY HONEST CONCLUSION to the premise of relative value of human life is that of Social Darwinism.

Which is what Hitler practiced.

Like most atheists Rand was a decent person and would recoil from the ideas of social Darwinism. So because of her cognitive dissonance, she developed the idea of non initiation of force, non exploitation of others, and all her other positive moral tenets
which I admire and applaud.

But there is no way to arrive at that from her first premise.

If I am not to kill somebody simply because I could get some form of profit from it then I deny that the intended victim's life has only relative value. Any moral value that says "You shall not commit murder, torture or practice slavery" AFFIRMS THAT HUMAN LIFE HAS ABSOLUTE AND NOT ONLY RELATIVE VALUE.

It is, in fact, a complete contradiction of her first premise.

It is also why atheism is intellectually incompatible with the American Constitution.[/hide]

Ayn Rand is absolutely a Hitler kitty and kiddie serial killer, and we suggest we burn all her books and erase her from Party™ history. We will discuss your plans with The Politburo right away!

She absolutely loves to eat kittens:
Ayn_Rand_Kitten-Eating.png

Commissar_Elliott wrote:

*Edit*
Image I have no problem with the socio-political system that Rand advocates.

In fact, I think her vision is as close as it can get to the ideal. That is why I said she was right on a lot of things.

I just have to reject her atheist morality. I believe it is not intellectually sound.

I find this problem in most atheist systems of morality. That is why I believe that the Moral Argument is such a powerful argument for the existence of God.
--If there is no God then human life has no inherent value.
--If human life has no inherent value then there is nothing wrong with murder, torture and slavery.
--We know instinctively that murder torture and slavery are wrong. (Talking about any genocide in history)
--Therefore we know instinctively that God exists.

That is why the founders of your great country said: "We hold these truths to be self evident..."

Ayn Rand said that a person's OWN life has inherent value. But saying that ALL human life has inherent value simply DOES NOT follow from her arguments.

Obamugabe wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:

*Edit*

I have no problem with the socio-political system that Rand advocates.

In fact, I think her vision is as close as it can get to the ideal. That is why I said she was right on a lot of things.

I just have to reject her atheist morality. I believe it is not intellectually sound.

I find this problem in most atheist systems of morality. That is why I believe that the Moral Argument is such a powerful argument for the existence of God.
--If there is no God then human life has no inherent value.
--If human life has no inherent value then there is nothing wrong with murder, torture and slavery.
--We know instinctively that murder torture and slavery are wrong. (Talking about any genocide in history)
--Therefore we know instinctively that God exists.

That is why the founders of your great country said: "We hold these truths to be self evident..."

Ayn Rand said that a person's OWN life has inherent value. But saying that ALL human life has inherent value simply DOES NOT follow from her arguments.
A most excellent set of deductions, ones that I wholly agree on.

Comrade Obamugabe,

Clearly you are trying to repudiate an entire philosophy in a few short sentences...

epic_fail.jpg

Yes she was a Hitler loving kitty serial killer, us Made Progs do not care about the finer points of things, so perhaps you could take your argument to the Kapitalist Neo-Kulak Lounge...