Balloon-Boy Goes Red Bull

In a most disturbing display of free market excess, the Red Bull pigs have stolen the technologies of Laika the Space Dog and the bravery of Ballon-Boy and have used this to promote a free enterprise display of human ingenuity without government money or government regulations.

SICK! Jumping from more than 24 miles high, Felix Baumgartner broke the human free fall speed record (not including Dear Leader's poll numbers).

While our glorious government space program NASA is being rightly utilized to promote Muslim pride for its contributions to science, Red Bull is self-promoting its own KKKapitalist agenda.

Laika_In_Space.gif
BalloonBoy.jpg
Red-Bull-Stratos-Felix-Baumgartner-And-Capsule-High-Altitude-Salute.jpg

And to think that none of this could have happened without the help of Dear Leader and his administration. We owe so much to him !

Obviously a polital ploy. The timing of this blatant metaphor for the the economy must not go unchallenged!

Yawn.
I suppose the kapitalists will once again say they won a "space race".
We know the current truth. VIVA the MOTHERLAND!

208207_10151212881047668_1502697070_n.jpg

Corporate sponsorship is nothing but a huge scam. Sure they pay you money and give you lots of free stuff, but like every man who's ever taken me out for a cheap fast-food dinner and a second-run movie at the dollar theater, they always expect something in return, and it's always greater than what they gave you. And if they don't get it, then they dump you like a load of garbage and you become a non-person to them, because they think you really are garbage. Furthermore, they think they can get away with this because of some crazy idea they have that all of this is THEIR money, and thus they're entitled to get THEIR money's worth!

That's why a government-funded program is always the better solution. You still get money and lots of free stuff, but if the government doesn't get a return on their investment, then guess what? They just give you MORE money and free stuff! What's more, they WANT to keep giving you more money and more free stuff, so it's actually in your best interests not to try and succeed--because once you do, you'll stop getting money and free stuff! (Unless you apply for something known as a "subsidy" to keep you from doing it.)

That's what I like about Government. Corporations reward you only if you win, but the Government will reward you indefinitely just for being a loser.

Comrade Shovel, do you know if this photo was taken during Comrade Putin's weekly visit with Laika?

As usual, Pinkie, you're right again. Corporations always pick "winners" and discard the "loo-zers" like they're yesterday's spent Pampers™, and that's why I hate corporations! What's so good about winning anything anyway if you have to actually do something (Not only is math hard, but THINKING ABOUT IT is even harder!)?

At least there's one thing about Mittens™ we can perhaps agree upon: He's honest. He told Dear Leader that he picks the "loo-zers". All the MORE reason I'm voting for The One™!

forward1.jpg

Somebody is in big trouble,
The campaign slogan settled on DWARF, and some loser morphed that into forward. Just wait!!!!!

Comrades, I must declare: it was I, the most loyal Frau, flying threw space at the speed of sound! I can testify to the fact, since my bloomers are still stuck around my chin....( cough cough )

frau jumper.jpg

Well be it Felix or Fraulein, whoever jumped fell almost as fast as the Stock Market will when Dear Leader is re-elected.

Whom ever it was has a first name starting with "F".

Dear General......
You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.
But don't let that convince you to vote for the other guy ( spit ).

You must vote for Dear Leader Obama as many times as possible !
Doing so is not a choice ...... he has commanded that it be so.

OBEY.

Krasnodar,

Thanks! That is a comprehensive grasp of the obvious.

Here in Crapuponya there are over 3 million inactive voters for stand by,
There is another 1.5 Million ephemeral voters for use on the day.

Victory is assured as long as no one investigates!

Eric Holder is head of the Dept. of Justice. The fix is in.

Film of this jump is obviously faked - just like the so-called moon landing.

moonlanding05.jpg

Comrade Fraulein - you do look delicious in a space suit!