Barack and Michelle Obama do Netflix

[img]/images/Netflix_Obamas_One_Half_Man.jpg[/img]

Former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama will produce films and TV shows for Netflix as part of a multi-year agreement, the streaming giant announced Monday. The deal will potentially include scripted series, unscripted series, docu-series, documentaries and features under their Higher Ground Productions banner.

A search for Higher Ground Productions has led us on a wild goose chase, similar to when we tried to verify a Nigerian email about Abacha Tunde, the first African in space who flew to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989, but was stranded there when the USSR was dissolved, and needed money to return home.

Nevertheless, since the Netflix-Obama deal has hit the news yesterday, the pre-orgasmic anticipation among media organs of the O-shaped eye candy is registering 11 on our state-approved radar. And while no one yet has a slightest clue about the content, let us be the first to announce the list of potential titles.

• The Wire
    A team of Obama loyalists inside the DOJ and the FBI try to prevent a government takeover by wiretapping the presidential campaign of the Orange Monster.
  • Orange is the New Black
    The Orange Monster replaces the first black president in the Oval Office.
  • The Odd Couple
    Season 1: Obama transforms America with his phone and his pen. Season 2: The Orange Monster comes and erases Season 1.
  • One and a Half Men
    The life and times of Barack and Michelle Obama.
  • Better call Saul Alinsky
    Professional tips on community organizing from the masters of trade.
  • Air America Rides Again
    Barack and Michelle go on magical adventures, learning about the wonders of Global Warming, lowering the sea levels, and making up fun scientific facts across a variety of locations and time periods.
  • The Americans
    Barack and Michelle Obama are two KGB spies in an arranged marriage who are posing as Americans in Washington, D.C., shortly after he is elected president.
  • Tax and the City
    We're better than you and you know it. So kick back, eat your kale, and watch us party like there's no tomorrow. When we run out of food, we'll blame the Republicans.

Other possible titles include:

• My So-Called Wife
  • Freak and Geek
  • American Idle
  • House of Race Cards
  • Game of Drones
  • Fifty Shades of Government

It doesn't matter if they actually do the show or not. The important thing is to launder some of his share of those pallets of untraceable cash to him so he can enjoy what he earned.

As it turns out, there's been a hashtag game on Twitter and Facebook yesterday. I collected a bunch...

#ObamaNetflixShows

• So You Think You Can Keep Your Doctor
  • The spy who loved himself
  • No country for Anatomic Males
  • At Some Point You've Made Enough Money... Except For Me.
  • Yes We Can-Can
  • The Beta Bunch
  • The spy who loved himself
  • You Didn't Build That: a documentary series. In each episode, Obama instructs individual business owners as to how they did not build their businesses.
  • Snakes on a Plane: The Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton Story
  • I Killed Osama Bin Laden: office comedy where incompetent executive is constantly causing disasters and doing illegal things, but always gets let off the hook when he says 'Remember, I killed Osama Bin Laden!'
  • Step Brothers sequel: The Great Rotondo. Plot: A 30-year-old stay-at-home son heroically fights for the tenancy rights of other adult children.
  • Shovel Ready: a DIY show about companies that get huge government tax grants and then go bankrupt.
  • Take A Bow: a travel show where Obama visits foreign countries and spends hours bowing to anyone in power.
  • It's Always Sunny in Guantanamo Bay
  • How I Met Your Mullah
  • Guess Who's Coming to Jail...
  • Who Wants to Win a Pallet of Cash?
  • I Married a Wookie.
  • Are You Smarter Than the Ayatollah?
  • Bath House Diaries.
  • I Spy
  • How I Droned Your Mother...& Grandmother.
  • Fast & Furious: Narcos
  • Misery...loves company.
  • Epstein's Island
  • Barry and Michael: The Early Years
  • Happy Gays
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Middle Class
  • An Idiot Abroad
  • 13 Treasons Why
  • Some like it acid washed
  • The Birth of a Police State...
  • Barry and the Legion of Choom
  • Pretty Little Lies
  • The Amazing Race Card
  • And She Still Couldn't Win!
  • How the Middle East Was not Won
  • It's America's Fault
  • Cooking the Family Dog.
  • Tiny Dancer: The Rahm Emanuel Story, starring Peter Dinklage.
  • Dont Trust the B at 1600 P
  • Rev. Jeremiah Wright's "White Devil" lecture series.
  • Dealing Real Estate with Tony Rezko
  • Dude where's Hillary's email server?
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Keystone Pipeline
  • The Blunder Years
  • Saving Private Servers
  • 13 Reasons Why I Became A Marxist
  • Obama the Economic Growth Slayer
  • The Voting Dead
  • You've got Mail (and I'm reading it)
  • A Series of Unfortunate Scams
  • The Big Bong Theory
  • Suddenly Susan Rice
  • Un-American Horror Story
  • How I Met Your Mom Jeans

I am disappointed. Cash for Clunkers must have ended up on the cutting room floor.

Red Square wrote: Other possible titles include:

• My So-Called Wife
  • Freak and Geek
  • American Idle
  • House of Race Cards
  • Game of Drones
  • Fifty Shades of Government
  • A "Man" Called Jackass
  • The Return of a "Man" Called Jackass

The "One and a Half Men" picture is today's featured cartoon on the American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _0_43.html

It has 74 comments so far, and a lot of them are made by prog-trolls. I noticed that any time proggism is hit into a sensitive spot on the net, trolls converge on it like flies, as if on command. I'm told that Center for American Progress (founded by ‎John Podesta) has a room full of employed trolls who do it all day for money. Very similar to the Russian troll factory, but no one writes about this one. I wonder which one came first and which one is an imitation. The tactics are very similar.

This was happening to me before, on PJ Media. The more hard-hitting the story was, the more trolls were depositing their poop in the comments, trying to mitigate the damage. It's always too organized to be a coincidence.

Red Square wrote:The "One and a Half Men" picture is today's featured cartoon on the American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _0_43.html

It has 74 comments so far, and a lot of them are made by prog-trolls. I noticed that any time proggism is hit into a sensitive spot on the net, trolls converge on it like flies, as if on command. I'm told that Center for American Progress (founded by ‎John Podesta) has a room full of employed trolls who do it all day for money. Very similar to the Russian troll factory, but no one writes about this one. I wonder which one came first and which one is an imitation. The tactics are very similar.

This was happening to me before, on PJ Media. The more hard-hitting the story was, the more trolls were depositing their poop in the comments, trying to mitigate the damage. [highlight=#ffff00]It's always too organized to be a coincidence[/highlight].

Once is happenstance.
Twice is a coincidence.
Three times is enemy action.

Ian Fleming

Ian Fleming was a bad speller. Expect 007 to sneak into this thread and covertly replace the "acion" picture with the "action" picture.

Mr. Fleming has asked for my assistance in this matter.

Thank you, comrade Solicitor I. Wood Tapdat. You come here often?

Sir, I only come here for the babes.

Remember Miss Olga?

Red Square wrote:Ian Fleming was a bad speller. Expect 007 to sneak into this thread and covertly replace the "acion" picture with the "action" picture.

Even Comrade Einstein has been know to make a typo now and then - thanks I. Wood Tapdat

Looking for something else on the Cube I just discovered a hidden treasure trove from 2012 - for some reason, the hashtag #ObamaTVShows was trending on Twitter, and we took part in the game.

Obama TV Shows (The People's Cube on Twitter)

• Super Nanny State
• Everybody Loves Ramadan
• The B Team
• That 70's Economy
• Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Donor
• Two And A Half Men, A Transgendered Lesbian, An Abortion Clinic, And A Solar Panel Factory
• Project Runaway Deficit
• Survivor Abortion Clinic
• Chicago Dope
• Malcolm In The Middle East
• How I Met Your Mother, impregnated her and went back to Kenya
• Who Wants To Tax A Millionaire
• Orange County Flopper
• Dog The IRS Agent
• Law & Order: Criminal in Tent #occupy
• It's Mostly Sunni In Philadelphia
• Big Brother Watches You (behind the scenes interrogations; report on the people's enemy and watch him executed)
• Judge Che (new season, new regime)
• How It's Made by the Government
• The Fraidy Bunch
• Columbo Biden
• The Incredible Hulk Of A Deficit
• COPS Who Probably Acted Stupidly
• One and a Half Teleprompter
• via Palestinian TV: Dora The Exploder
• Game of Drones
• Wheel Of Misfortune
• History's Birth Certificate Mysteries
• No Dirty Jobs

Once again, the People's Cube leading from behind...

Baracking Bad?

In an attempt to be less criminal and less damaging to America, they produce and sell meth. Killary Pinkman dissolves their enemies in barrels of acid.

Should Netflix change its name to Redflix?

[img]/images/Netflix_Red_Pill_Keanu_Reeves.jpg[/img]