Barack Obama's Inspiring Life Story: A Birthday Tribute

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Dr. Strangelove
Bomb-Loving Edukation Czar
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

They say a person is known by the company they keep. How wonderful we have a president with such a fine cadre of progressive friends and supporters.

O' Glorious! It's the O'liness's Birthday!! He (Obamous) has graced us on this planet! To commemorate such an auspicious occasion, he will dispense more of his glorious Free Money. From wince it comes, we do not know...but who cares? It's FREE!

WhadIDo-1.jpg

General! We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

(yes... I do have a many a mouse in my pocket...)

Comrade Rosie the Red!

What glorious propaganda! We shall have to explore your concave navel attributes. As you seem a glorious fit for The Party(TM).

I shall see you at The Wombat Factory(TM).

Thank Marx we now have a place to inform on naysayers like Beck: [email protected] or [email protected].

A most fitting cake. It's covered with all sorts of sweet, sugary, bright and shiny gewgaws to boggle your eyes and make you drool, while disguising the fact that underneath all those glittery, sparkly trappings, there's really nothing there that's good for you.

Empty calories. Empty suit. And it all leads to a fat, obese government with clogged arteries doomed for collapse.

I think it's a very nice cake. Subdued and not in the slightest bit pretentious.

So Obama had a birthday. Why should we care? Is it different than the countless others who had a birthday yesterday? What of them? Obama has marginalized a number of other birthdays by his mere existence. Equality for all days! Treat all days the same! No day over another!

With Obama in power, EVERYDAY should be a celebration with cake and sugar frosting. Let us eat cake!

Gosh, gobs of free money AND cake! Nothing bad will come from either of those.