Barack Obama: The Great Re-Maker (H.P.Lovecraft)

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

After listening to his holiness talk about how great he is during this evening's speech I was struck by his emphases on “remaking America”. I might be in the minority here but I think America is amazing and I'm blessed to live in such an amazing country. Apparently some feel that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are negative things.

President Ronald Reagan is often referred to as “The Great Communicator” so I now hereby dub President Barack Obama “The Great Re-Maker”.

Re-Making us into oblivion: YUCK!

Arabs are down with the “Great Re-Maker”: EWWWW!

If only Obama could replace that pesky line in the Constitution that requires the President to be a natural born citizen with one that says the President has the right to remake the nation...

And maybe add "Free Health Care" to the line about Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

He could make room for those changes by simply deleting that other pesky Amendment, the one that comes between the First and Third.

Most excellent graphic Broadside. It really shows our dear leaders efforts to re-make America just as he promised in his campaign. I especially like the ingredients. Is that essence of Acorn there on the left? So glad to see it. Where would we be without Acorn and the re-animated?

I think that music video just ruined one of my favorite 80's movies:)

Just trying to brighten the day of all those necro-voters out there. We might still need them in 2010.

That is indeed an inspirational video! We must keep the necro-voters happy and ready to vote in 2010. Arlen is counting on us and all of the Progressive heros in Congress and the State Legislatures.
We must get the current leader of the Necros, Comrade Franken to be in charge of the campaign for the World of Next Tuesday™ in 2010.

Oh.....and Senator........Love the New Seal