Barack Obama the Legend Continues

Episode 3 Barack Obama Rides A Tornado

Now everyone knows that Barack Obama could ride anything. No bronco could throw him, no sir! Fact is, I only heard of Barack getting' throwed once in his whole career as a cowboy. Yep, it was that time he was up Kansas way and decided to ride him a tornado.

After that mess ol' Bush made of Louisiana, sending that there hurricane to chase all them Democrats out. Well that upset Barack Obama sumptin fierce. Barack said “I'll show that lily livered Bush a thing or two about responding to disasters ”.

Now Barack wasn't gonna ride jest any tornado, no ma'am. He waited for the biggest gol-durned tornado you ever saw. Cuz of Cheney and his Big Oil boys the globe was warming up in the most unnatural way, so Barack didn't have to wait but a spell. Ya see tornados was touching down all over the place, and bigger then ever before.

Soon along comes this monster of a tornado, it was turning the sky black and green, and roaring so loud it woke up the farmers away over in China. Well, Barack jest grabbed that there tornado, pushed it to the ground and jumped on its back. The tornado whipped and whirled and sidewinded and generally cussed its bad luck all the way down to Midland, Texas. Where Barack took-up a chasing that dang drugstore cowboy Bush down to the Gulf of Mexico with that tornado putting up one heck of a fight the whole darn way. But Barack jest rode along all calm-like, given it an occasional jab with his spurs.

Finally, that tornado decided it wasn't getting this cowboy off its back no-how. So it headed west toward Californie and jest rained itself out. Made so much water it washed out a big o gully which is now called the Grand Canyon. That tornado was down to practically nothing when Barack finally fell off. He hit the ground so hard it sank below sea level. Folks call that spot Death Valley.

Anyways that's how rodeo got started. Though most cowboys stick to broncos these days.

Episodes 1 & 2

Amazing, simply amazing the wonders Obama can accomplish. Like defying the laws of physics and riding a swirling mass of air.

P.S. Where are you getting those pictures? Are you making them?

The red star on his cowboy hat is a nice touch.

Now we know how the Grand Canyon was formed and how Dick Cheney is responsible for tornados.

It also shows how Obama can master anything that blows. Hillary's consort, Bill must be getting jealous.

Komrade Zarkof wrote: It also shows how Obama can master anything that blows.

I thought it was kinda obvious without the hurricane stories. After all those videos....

Wowee!!! Red star, red neckerchief . . . RED PANTS WITH A FLAMING CROTCH!

This is the outfit our comrades should have used in that Brokeback Mountain film! Wooohiiii!!!

I thought it was "Bareback Mountain"...my mistake.

-Mikhail

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Wowee!!! Red star, red neckerchief . . . RED PANTS WITH A FLAMING CROTCH!

Eaaassseee, Pinkie! Time for a cold shower. HANDS OFF the BHO!

The Flaming groin is simply artistic symbolising of the desire for change burning in his loins.

Actually now I'm getting sweaty.

"I felt a tingle running up my leg."

Be careful with these stories Comrade Maksim, or The Party will have many Chris Matthews-style man crushes to deal with!

But please, do tell us the one where Beloved Leader Barack kilt rescued him a polar bar when was only three.

Barack
Barack Obama
King of the Hemisphere
(To the tune of The Ballad of Davy Crockett

Reactionary elements are continually trying to besmirch the legend Lord Hussein on the internet. My crack troops of expendable nerds are busy making sure the internet is safe from those facists. Our goal is to make sure that no matter what the Sheeple type into their browsers, they will always see praise for Obama and be conditioned accordingly. We are making great progress. If you don't believe me, visit the site https://www.fu**obama.com as an example. You'll see what I mean.

Was that the tornado Bush caused or was it Halliburtion; I forget?

It's Bush's fault because he allowed Halliburton to continue his planet destroying actions. You should know this. I learned it from something my brother's teacher told him which can be summed up in this example that she gave to his class.

Ahem....

If a man owns a gun store and sells a gun to a customer, and that customer goes out and kills an innocent civilian, then not only is the death of that innocent civilian the fault of the customer, but it is also the fault of the gun store owner because he is the one who provided the customer with a means of killing that innocent civilian. Thus if the store owner never sold the customer the gun, then the innocent civilian would never have died.

Therefore, by the same lojik, it's Bush's fault that Halliburton made the hurricane because Bush gave Halliburton the tools with which to create the hurricane.

Isn't skool great?

Premier Betty wrote:If a man owns a gun store and sells a gun to a customer, and that customer goes out and kills an innocent civilian, then not only is the death of that innocent civilian the fault of the customer, but it is also the fault of the gun store owner because he is the one who provided the customer with a means of killing that innocent civilian. Thus if the store owner never sold the customer the gun, then the innocent civilian would never have died.

This is also why you should only watch the movies that Mel Gibson directs (e.g. Braveheart, Apocalypto, Passion of the C*****), because they don't glorify gun violence like the movies he actually stars in.

Lethal Weapon only gives you crazy ideas about killing people with guns. If only we could do away with movies like that, surely gun violence would decrease.

According to a columnist at the Chicago Sun-Times, school shootings and other violent crimes are because the culprits are without HOPE. As soon as BHO becomes president, everyone will have HOPE and we'll all live happily ever after.

I thought the solution was through banning all weapons from public hands....

Premier Betty wrote:I thought the solution was through banning all weapons from public hands....

Well, that's what they we HOPE!

Personally, I think that outdated amendment need to be stricken from the Bill of Rights. It only empowers and encourages the hopeless to go out and commit acts of violence and it rewards and enriches the enablers.

I was referring of course, to the First Amendment. After all, if the hopeless were not celebrated for these acts by a free press and encouraged by violent images and ideas in video games, on Fox News and talk radio, they wouldn't do any these things. We all recall that Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murrah building only because Rush Limbaugh was using The People's Airwaves to spew hate speech.

I mean, we already know the the Second Amendment was only intended to grant states the right to establish and maintain National Guard and armed police forces in the name of The People, right? A lot of Very Smart People™ with close ties to The Party but who are none the less moderate independents will tell you that. It is the right of The State to keep and bear arms on behalf of The People in order to provide for the security of The State.

I don't see why we can't start construction on the Barak Hussien Obama Library today?

It's either that or open up gun stores.

Premier Betty wrote:It's Bush's fault because he allowed Halliburton to continue his planet destroying actions. You should know this. I learned it from something my brother's teacher told him which can be summed up in this example that she gave to his class.

Ahem....

If a man owns a gun store and sells a gun to a customer, and that customer goes out and kills an innocent civilian, then not only is the death of that innocent civilian the fault of the customer, but it is also the fault of the gun store owner because he is the one who provided the customer with a means of killing that innocent civilian. Thus if the store owner never sold the customer the gun, then the innocent civilian would never have died.

Therefore, by the same lojik, it's Bush's fault that Halliburton made the hurricane because Bush gave Halliburton the tools with which to create the hurricane.

Isn't skool great?

What a wonder ful analogy/concept. What if we sued the car dealerships every time one of their clients used their vechicals for a hit and run. We could take down the the whole KKKar industry!

Death by a thousand law suites.

When are we going to get HOPE™ and CHANGE™ trademarked? You know for the people.

I think someone added them to the People's Glossary™, but I'm not sure....

I just looked, Premier, and I didn't see anything. So I shall now give my suggestion:

Hope: See Change

Change: See Hope

-Mikhail

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:I just looked, Premier, and I didn't see anything. So I shall now give my suggestion:

Hope: See Change

Change: See Hope

-Mikhail
As you know, you are a genius.

Darn. I guess someone should add it. Not me of course, because I have a reputation of doing nothing to uphold.