Barack Obama will make your car payments

Supposedly, this was left at a Citbank about delinquent car payments. Caller explains the new realities.... as she sees them.

What about my child support & alimony payments? Yes He can! Will Obama bailout deadbeat dads? Yes He can!

I've been meaning to call my credit card companies and the hospital and have my billing address changed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, D.C. Maybe I should have my phone, cable/internet and utility bills sent there as well.

What an equal comrade! She clearly understands the Glorious World of Obama.

I think it is only fitting that all bills be sent to the White House. Because we will have to pay only one bill--and that is the tax bill. A single-payer system.

[ off ]That was supposedly a telephone call (without video) to bank in Lubbock, Texas.

Kind and Generous Leader; it is now O + 11 my car (OK my neighbors car) was towed as a result leaving it at the gas station and refusing to pay for the gasoline. My glass of Remy Martin XO still empty!!!!!! This messiah better get on the stick, so far I am not impressed with the service!!!

On to other subjects, The Hemlock Bowls are selling like hot cakes, (Actually the bowl part is but large lard fried Pan Cake) The other day a patron keeled over with Cardiac Athena, someone screamed get an AED
One of the room temperature I.Q. goonsHighly Trained Troopers grabbed another room temperature I.Q. goon Highly Trained Trooper and sent him out, his name unbeknownst to me was “ED”. For wasting valuable people's time attempting to save this prole pork O, I transferred them both to Obamissar Vodkavich, who I believe shipped them to a Siberian Gulag car wash. By the way they do wonderful work, and top the job off with a fresh “Pine tree car deodorizer”.

We are expanding the menu to included deep fried Chicken, Beef, and Pork bowls, Extra MSG, tran fats, red dye No 6, Yellow dye No18. In good progressive fashion I ordered all restaurants to play music by Babs Streisand, Bruce Springsteen, and Bono, toss in Barry Manilow once in a while.

Yes Life is good!!!

Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality Inc
Director of kicking doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the faith

Red Star, I commend entirely your zeal in the eateries. And music by Manilow? Inspired. Greasy on the lips, greasy on the ears.

I have another idea. We can offer all-you-can-eat deep fried lard. You know how they feed ducks and geese for foie gras? Stick a funnel down the throat and load 'er up with corn.

We could take young proles and train them with Skinnerian conditioning to come to Hemlock four times a day, line up, throw back their heads, swallow the tail of a funnel, and just load up on the grease. Then waddle out.

I figure an average life span of oh 20 years.

Because Mankind cannot despoil the earth.

Kind and Generous leader, in case you did not receive people's memo number 9268, I had to rename the corporation to “Hemlock Hospitality Inc™”.

A prole sent us a cease and desist order (Appears he already registered the name (Hemlock Inc). Also a law suit brought by a porky proles estate, who subsequently choked on one of our entrées, The “Prole Pork Big McRedstar™ burger”

the warning was clearly on the packaging stating simply, “Warning consumption, handling, or staring at this item can cause injury or death”. So, instead of answering the suit papers, I sent this Prole Attorney Hemlock Inc. information and shredded the papers, then change our corporate name.

Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality Inc
Director of kicking doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the faith

So much burdening the Obamasiah, first the Bushitler problems of the past, now the banking, and stimulus problems, and soon, he will face the soldiers coming home and the problems of those who need him (welfare).

Red Star, I do share your pain about the name of The Hemlock Bowl. Hemlock Inc., will be fine. And if we get sued out of existence, then Nightshade Ltd. will be fine. The important thing is of course that people who eat there will continue to eat there until they eat nowhere else, or breathe nowhere else.

Elliott, do not worry about His O'liness. He is after all merely Bill Clinton squared, wanting to be president. Like Douglas Adams' Zaphod Beeblebrox. [ off] Adams was at Oxford about the same time as Slick Willie; I wonder if Zaphod was patterned after Clinton. [ on]

The most important thing on earth is that His O'liness be president. Nothing else matters. Not what he does. And did you hear about the new rules? A new contractor, replacing one that was fired, has to give first chance to the employees of the fired contractor.

Who knew that the only person who was corrupt was the person at the very top? Well, a Made Progressive is sure that only the very top is responsible and that everyone else is a mere pawn.

Good progressive leadership is telling people that they're sinners and they're selfish. And if they give up things then they'll get a lot better and will be righteous and be able to look down on other people.

Whenever someone is crying for you to give up, give up, check to see who's at the gate taking admission.

{ off }Elliott, have you read <i>The Fountainhead</i> by Ayn Rand? It's a seminal book for so many people here. Her magnum opus, <i>Atlas Shrugged</i> is perhaps a bit more daunting and best read second. It's considered the second most influential book in America.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:{ off }Elliott, have you read <i>The Fountainhead</i> by Ayn Rand? It's a seminal book for so many people here. Her magnum opus, <i>Atlas Shrugged</i> is perhaps a bit more daunting and best read second. It's considered the second most influential book in America.

And the most influential of course would be "The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Hussein Obama? (ooh my leg tingles just typing The Name)

(off) I really need to get off my lazy capitalist arse and read Ayn Rand's books. Sad to say I've wanted to, but have been sidetracked by other things....

Comrade7.62, you'll find that <i>The Fountainhead</i> can be savagely funny. "An average drawn on zeros is still zero." And the whole idea of people who don't exist except in the eyes of others...

OK, Ayn Rand is next on my list of book purchases...*ahem* if only to see how the enemy thinks.

Ah, yes, DDR. She is utterly evil. She believes that actions have <i>consequences</i>! Can you <i>believe</i> that?

What a horrible idea. If people are responsible and accountable then where would we be? Crossing guards? She believes that people really have a say in their lives and are not helpless. Well, both <i>The Fountainhead</i> and <i>Atlas Shrugged</i> have heros, er, villiians, who have to learn this, but in both of those books the heros <i>don't whine</i>!. And you know that modern literature doesn't exist unless someone is whining. About something. For some reason. Because it's easier than....

Sorry. I dug some beets in penance.

I mean, how can you have a real book without people saying that they can't do anything because they're being held down by the Man? So avoid by all means the works of Ayn Rand.

Because she expects you to be accountable. And that won't do.

Red Star wrote:One of the room temperature I.Q. goons Highly Trained Troopers grabbed another room temperature I.Q. goon Highly Trained Trooper and sent him out, his name unbeknownst to me was “ED”. For wasting valuable people's time attempting to save this prole pork O, I transferred them both to Obamissar Vodkavich, who I believe shipped them to a Siberian Gulag car wash. By the way they do wonderful work, and top the job off with a fresh “Pine tree car deodorizer”.

Comrade Red Star- it would seem you are familiar with my methods! In the event some of my other 819 billion gulags fill with proles at a rate faster than the death rate, I discovered a new opportunity. While inspecting the People's transportation in and around Berlin, I observed a prole, too strapped for cash to afford the services of one of my Prole&Shine Magic Fingers Wash facilities at a gas station, who began to wash all the surfaces of his BMW with a window squeegee and bucket of water. If need be, I can station proles at all gas pumps, like they do in the tie dye and birkenstock clad PPC of Oregonl Imagine the skim I could redistribute!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Ah, yes, DDR. She is utterly evil. She believes that actions have consequences! Can you believe that?
What a horrible idea. If people are responsible and accountable then where would we be? Crossing guards? She believes that people really have a say in their lives and are not helpless. Well, both The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged have heros, er, villiians, who have to learn this, but in both of those books the heros don't whine!. And you know that modern literature doesn't exist unless someone is whining. About something. For some reason. Because it's easier than....

Sorry. I dug some beets in penance.

I mean, how can you have a real book without people saying that they can't do anything because they're being held down by the Man? So avoid by all means the works of Ayn Rand.

Because she expects you to be accountable. And that won't do.

What her "heros" have is balls (even Dagny) and integrity. They answer only to themselves because they believe what they are doing is right and it makes them happy. They build their buildings and run their railroads for themselves, regardless of public opinion or P.C. We need to get all 451 on that ass! What if Roark told the proles that capitalists have better sex? One acquired at tremendous cost to the taxpayer free can of Turtle Wax for anyone who brings a Rand book for purging...

-Obamissar Vodkavich
Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products

Vodkavich, I have since renounced the Rand books. As you know, Roark went to Stanton for architecture and was expelled, but since he'd learned the technical bits that was okay.

I think that it is entirely unfair to make people learn all that hard math and science. We all know that the true value is feeling, and I insist, as a Made Progressive, that all my work be done by Caring 'n' Compassionate scientists and engineers.

What does it matter if a building falls down because the stresses and loads were not properly calculated? As long as the architect felt good about it. What does it matter if the airplane falls from the sky? As long as the engineer felt good about it.

Now of course Rancho de Rio Grande happens to be grandfathered out of that, and is as solid and impermeable as Harry Reid's skull, or I would, I really would, partake in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday when owing to PC architecture we just don't know if the buildings will stand.

And if they don't, that will make work for the lawyers, and they are out biggest contributors.

Comrade Theocritus-
How right you are to renounce this totally inaccurate and criminal portrayal of life. Math and science are enemies of the People. Who cares if an architect even goes to college? We have 3 million jobs to create, so if someone needs a job, he/she/it gets one regardless of qualification. A pulse isn't even a criterion. Need, as determined by the party, is all that matters in this world.

-Obamissar Vodkavich
Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products

Vodkavich, I have been thinking more about this. Since you are the Obamissar of Car Wash Products, it seems only fitting that some of your car-wash proles ought to be rotated into the deaneries of the various engineering and architectural schools.

For what could be fairer? Everyone lives in a building which implies that we all should have a say in the building which means that it's unfair for a DWEM, or I. M. Pei, to decide what building we live in. So I think that every squeegee man on earth ought to take a turn on the rota for being dean of an architecture school.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:{ off }Elliott, have you read <i>The Fountainhead</i> by Ayn Rand? It's a seminal book for so many people here. Her magnum opus, <i>Atlas Shrugged</i> is perhaps a bit more daunting and best read second. It's considered the second most influential book in America.
I have not read it, but I will when I can get some free time in my life. I will say this, and we have disscussed this before, as you have said in a latter post in this thread. No noe escapes their actions.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
I have not read it, but I will when I can get some free time in my life. I will say this, and we have disscussed this before, as you have said in a latter post in this thread. No noe escapes their actions.

Image Elliott, there is no time like the present. Your salvation as a Capitalist is at stake. You'll be shocked n' awed when you see the parallels between our society today and the society of Atlas Shrugged. It provides even more motiviation to disallow CHope and stay firm to the principles of our country.

Elliott, although I resist pressure, especially pressure from well-meaning elders (who in my case are in their 70s) to read something when I don't want to, Ayn Rand was <i>the</i> seminal influence in my intellectual life. She'll give you the ammunition you need. And at your age it would be a wonderful thing to add to your armamentarium.