Benghazi Declared Missing - IRS Mysteriously Vanishes

BenghaziMissing.jpg
Dateline the Middle East -

The city of Benghazi, Libya has been officially declared missing, with no mention of either it or the events of September 11, 2012 in the mainstream media for several weeks now. Viewers at home may recall that there was a protest on September 11, 2012 at the American consulate, following the posting of an anti-Misloom video on YouTube by an American Teabagger who has since been captured and incarcerated.

Mysteriously, the American IRS seems to have vanished as well, also with no mainstream mentions of the alleged scandals made up by the Rethuglikkkan party concerning the IRS's denying Tax Free status to Teabagger groups which didn't deserve it, as well as releasing perfectly public tax records of conservative politicians to the Democrat party.

Rumors of the IRS having moved to Benghazi right before its disappearance are - or may be - unfounded.

Meanwhile, in more important news, the hunt goes on for George Zimmerman, the White Hispanic who murdered an innocent young African American boy on his way home with candy from the store; also in the news, the beautiful and well dressed Duchess of Cambridge is in labor awaiting the delivery of her first child at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London. Kate Middleton and Prince William, looking stunning and royally vivacious, arrived at the hospital several hours ago. And the world awaits the birth of the royal baby!

Back to you in the studio, Chet.

Damn it! Why is there no update on the Kennedy assassination! Get with the program!!

Sing to the "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" tune in Obama's voice ...

You say Benghazi, I say Bernanke … You say Benghazi, I say Bernanke
Benghazi, Bernanke, Benghazi, Bernanki,
What difference DOES it make?

You say Stevens, I say Treyvon … You say Stevens, I say Treyvon,
Stevens, Treyvon, Stevens, Treyvon

You say Freedom and I say F* you … You say Freedom and I say F* you
Freedom, F* you, Freedom, F* you

What difference doooooes iiiiiiiiit maaaaaake?

[img]/images/NYT_MissingStory_400.jpg[/img]

Missing story.

From The Next Tuesday Sock Puppet Players television show. Sock Puppet Marty, world famous puppet of a thousand faces, as Obama. Asked what happened in Benghazi by the press the President makes a desperate attempt to find out.

From the skit "Looking for Benghazi in all the wrong places."

Comrade Margaret, it occurs to me that perhaps we should expand the search to include Truth, Justice, and The American Way.

BenghaziCrowd.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

CNN's Jake Tapper revealed on Thursday that dozens of CIA operatives were present during the attack on the USSA's Benghazi consulate on 9/11/2012.

While Teabaggers may claim that the CIA was there to transfer missiles from Libya to Syrian rebels, the reality is that these dozens of CIA employees were actually just there for a company get together and some partying.

Additionally, there is NO TRUTH to the rumor that the Obama administration has been hiding survivors of the attack and even going so far as to change their names.

There is nothing to see here. In fact, there was no Jay Carney press briefing today.

Move along, please, just move along.

Perhaps Bradass87 was in Benghazi...

bradley-manning-benghazi.jpg
bradley-manning-benghazi-magnified.jpg

Naglaya Morda wrote:Sing to the "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" tune in Obama's voice ...

You say Benghazi, I say Bernanke … You say Benghazi, I say Bernanke
Benghazi, Bernanke, Benghazi, Bernanki,

You say Stevens, I say Treyvon … You say Stevens, I say Treyvon,
Stevens, Treyvon, Stevens, Treyvon

You say Freedom and I say F* you … You say Freedom and I say F* you
Freedom, F* you, Freedom, F* you

What difference doooooes iiiiiiiiit maaaaaake?

That was quite excellent Naglaya Morda. Really good!

The guys on the People's Karaoke would love to hear from you!

Your name sounds feminine (I could be wrong) but, they just love babes showing up there. Really! It's quite pathetic. The People's Karaoke is definitely a "male dominated" site. So don't be afraid to approach them with your great stuff.

When I first approached them they treated me like a princess! (They are so desperate for feminine contact.)

Do them a favor and contact them at once! Oh, and tell them I sent you. They'll love it.

(They are all quite gentlemanly so don't be afraid.)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Margaret, it occurs to me that perhaps we should expand the search to include Truth, Justice, and The American Way.

Hey R.O.C.K.,

I know it and you know it. Margaret don't play dat.

Word on the internet has it that Shrillary, while enduring the Benghazi thingy, had a face-adjustment.

Now I hear she is consulting with her hubby's diet guy to prepare her for the next election.

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/06/Report-Hillary-Meets-with-Husband-s-Diet-Guru-to-Prepare-for-2016-Run

Her platform will include things like "no more cankles, no more wrinkles, no more annoying pantsuits! Yes! I have changed! And, so can you! I will fight for you! Vote for me!

Appearance, not content, is what counts! Oh, did I mention, "I will fight for you!" (and spew any other cliché I can think of, which I know you'll buy, so that you'll vote for me!)

This will be a campaign of real substance!

About 3 years away. I only hope I don't become encrusted with hardcore cynicism so I can't continue with my daily workouts. That would be the real bummer.