Berg Blames Barbara For Zarqawi's Demise

The Peoples' Network, KNN sat down with Michael Berg, the father of beheaded war profiteer Nicholas Berg to digest the painful news that his son's killer was indeed killed by Infidel Crusaders in a sneak attack on Musab al-Zarqawi's safehouse in Iraq.

KNN - Thank you so much Mr. Berg for taking the time to share with us your grief on this tragic day of sorrow and loss. I understand that this outrageous murder of Al Zarqawi is something you feel the need to speak out about?

Michael Berg - "Yes! This is an outrage! This courageous freedom fighter who gave my son such heroic notoriety for starring in that great worldwide video plea for help in repelling the illegitimate invaders of the sovereign and peaceful nation of Iraq should have been celebrated a hero's hero, but now we must mourn and respect Al Zarqawi as a martyr, peace be upon him."

KNN - Did I mention how much of a privilege that you join us on this busy and demanding day of Q&A?

Michael Berg - "No, I was wondering when you were going to acknowledge that. I've got media types swarming like flies for my time and I've got a campaign to promote."

KNN - I understand you are running for Congress...

Michael Berg - "That was until this morning's news. I have now declared myself a candidate for the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States."

KNN - We firmly endorse you as the People's Candidate. Now, what will be your message and platform to the Amerikan people in regards to capturing the coveted presidential nomination?

Michael Berg - "Well first of all, we must get to the root of all of this turmoil in the world today! Look around and you can see the reason as clear as day. Had Barbara Bush waited until her ovulation had passed some sixty years ago, we would not have any of these problems of the world today.'

'While I do understand that marriage is institutionalized rape, she had a duty to obstain and deprive pleasure to her war mongering husband and save the world from her even more war mongering son, George W. She could have prevented everything and chose not to. I condemn her for Zarqawi's death and the death of so many other innocent muslims around the world. I condemn her for the outrageous internment of Saddam in his own nation and all those other freedom fighters at Gitmo." [fighting back tears]

KNN - If you had the chance, what would you say to your son right now?

Michael Berg - "Say hello to Zarqawi for me, peace be upon him!"

Poor Michael Berg had a busy day of brutal interrogation!

The Kunt Nation Network

Al Jazeera

USSR TODAY

It's his own fault for getting killed. It's common sense not to go somewhere where there are people in disguise who will kill you without a second thought. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Premier Betty wrote:It's his own fault for getting killed. It's common sense not to go somewhere where there are people in disguise who will kill you without a second thought. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Yes, indeed Betty, al-Zarqawi should have known better!

Nominated by the Party to be Peoples President??? Does her excellency H.R.C know about this???