Berlin Wall Syndrome

esca_berlinwall_l.jpg

Comrades, as you know, wherever our glorious system of government is practiced, there are those who wish to escape, and the government must put up a wall to keep them in.

First, it was the Berlin Wall, the Iron Curtain, and in Vietnam, over one million North Vietnamese escaped to South Vietnam before Ho Chi Minh secured his border, violating the Geneva convention.

And the Castro brothers, depending on their whim, have relied on bullets, treacherous ocean water, sharks, and the American Coast Guard, to keep people in Cuba.

Now, we have a similar situation here, with our Economic O'Genius and his adoring Central Committee.

Democrat Comrades Levin, Dorgan, and Baucus, as well as officials of the Economic O'Genius's treasury department want to punish American businesses who dare to conduct business or invest off our shores.

In Defense of Tax Havens

I believe there is already a law in place that properly confiscates all assets of any American who dares to renounce his citizenship. Is this not enough of a deterrent for those who wish to escape our taxation?

Must we now erect a Berlin Wall here? What is your opinion?

Speaking like some anti-immigrant reactionary...
Perhaps this is one way to finally get them to erect a wall along the Southern border. We all try to escape into Mexico.

And now as a pro-Obama stimulus supporter...
Think of all the shovel ready work to be had building that wall.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Speaking like some anti-immigrant reactionary...
Perhaps this is one way to finally get them to erect a wall along the Southern border. We all try to escape into Mexico.

And now as a pro-Obama stimulus supporter...
Think of all the shovel ready work to be had building that wall.
Comrade Whoopie,

The creativity of your mind astounds me! Of course, I hadn't thought of these applications from both the perspectives of those on the right and then, the left. I was just mulling the future when those not loyal to the visions and dreams of his O'liness and comrade Pelosi might want to take their dirty capitalist businesses elsewhere. Especially those Californians who are pouring into Nevada, Colorado, Idaho, Texas and other places.

Since up is down, down is up, in this current day, I suppose some of these capitalist types are thinking about wintering in Istanbul, and summering in Estonia.

Speaking of Estonians, look at how foolish the artist was who made the statue below, equating our glorious system with that of the Nazis. How dare he! And one woman, on a video, when asked who she preferred more to occupy her country, had the audacity to say that choosing the Nazis over the Soviets was like - you're not going to believe this: "like choosing the small pox over the plague."

Museum of Occupations, Talinn, Estonia

Thank you for your compliment comrade. There will be an extra beet in your rations as we agreed upon.

As for the shovel ready work, have you ever tried to dig a ditch in the fine dry sand along our Southern border? It's two scoops forward, one scoop back. We could employ tens of thousand of diggers for a hundred years at that rate.

Personally I maintain two dachas, I Summer over near a mosquito infested swamp in Siberia and in the Winter I move to my other home in Arizona to enjoy the prickly and venomous flora and fauna found there.

Comrade Leninka,

I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to leave our shores, but this is the new world of 2009. Rest assured that this little problem will soon be dealt with most effectively. I cannot divulge details. It's too soon. Let's just say there's a few computer chip imbeds / implants coming our way soon and they will eliminate the need for any walls or fences.

Comrade Leninka,

As with Comrade Whoopie, my understanding is that, as with the Panama Canal and Carter (PBUH), the Southern Fence will be handed over to the Mexican Government by Obama. Completion costs will be borne by the US. While the Panama Canal facilitated trade, the Southern Fence will facilitate tax revenues, re-education camps, and barriers to free movement. We all can see which is the better deal.

As to the northern border, I believe Comrade 0bama is in discussions to turn US sovereignty over to the Canadians.

However, as Comrade Grigori E.R. implies, you are breaching a politically sensitive topic. Since we are all Party members and thus untainted by capitalist and individualist tendencies, this breach of etiquette can be forgiven.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:As for the shovel ready work, have you ever tried to dig a ditch in thefine dry sand along our Southern border? It's two scoops forward, onescoop back. We could employ tens of thousand of diggers for a hundredyears at that rate.

Comrade Whoopie, I never pondered the Mexican Sand Trap that is the border. I learn so much from my comrades here at Red Square, and am grateful for any knowledge and wit that rubs off on me, and thank you for the beet ration.

Comrade Grigori E.R. wrote:I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to leave our shores,but this is the new world of 2009. Rest assured that this littleproblem will soon be dealt with most effectively. I cannot divulgedetails. It's too soon. Let's just say there's a few computer chipimbeds / implants coming our way soon and they will eliminate the needfor any walls or fences.

That sounds wonderful Comrade Grigori. Perhaps they can combine the chip implant with the Jifi-Lobo.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:However, as Comrade Grigori E.R. implies, you are breaching a politically sensitive topic. Since we are all Party members and thus untainted by capitalist and individualist tendencies, this breach of etiquette can be forgiven.

Thank you for alerting me, Comrade_Tovarich, I will pay closer attention to this protocol. My indoctrination is still a work in progress. I would never want to leave this glorious paradise, and am still very much in the "Hope" stage. I can't wait for the "Change."

The Berlin wall along the Mexican border? Brilliant!

Hahahahaha. . . comrade Brain in Jar,
"Got your Green Card?"