Better Living Through Chemistry

Suffering from right wing ideology?

Then talk to your doctor about PeopleMeds™ - The #1 prescribed anticonservative.
If you have symptoms of conservatism, PeopleMeds™ is proven to provide powerful relief of a wide range of symptoms including ideas of lower tax rates spurring the economy, smaller government, fiscal responsibility, rights of the individual, private property rights, aggressive approach to GWOT, life is scared, and free markets.

Tired of medications making you thick-headed?

Many other anticonservative medicines come with warnings that they may cause mind numbness, so patients taking them should be cautious when talking politics, posting blogs, writing legislation, or operating machinery. PeopleMeds™ doesn't have this precaution because it is non sedating, so it won't make you feel mentally handicapped.

Patient Testimonials

ImageImage ImageImage

Now in a liquid with Cherry flavor for children

Start them early with this mild non-prescription liquid PeopleMeds™. It will improve their grades; your kids will instinctively know all the politically correct and revisionist history answers.

And It Tastes Great!

Side effects with PeopleMeds™ may include belief that the U.N. is effective, desire for redistribution of others wealth, shame, guilt, self-loathing, godlessness, rejection of values, severe political correctness, urges to undermine the foundation of your country, fear of law abiding citizens owning guns, a feeling that free speech only applies to those who agree with you, emotional breakdown over the plight of polar bears, delusional certainty that solutions for all problems are with the government when given proper funding and that private sector problem solving only leads to corruption.

Gan we get this into the water supply before November?

Under HillaryCare, PeopleMeds will be not only free, but mandatory! A great breakthrough for Soviet Medical Science, Comrade!

Yay! Another happy pill to go along with my other millions of school prescribed mind control drugs!

I got some of this great new medicine, Fukitol®, when I last went to my Party approved Doktor. Fukitol® can be taken with PeopleMeds™ without any adverse side effects, like liver function or eye focus.

I have received the following unsolicited testimonial for PeopleMeds from "Martha L.:"

Not long ago, I worried about the children...how I would pay for their health care, how I would pay for their college, who would take care of them while I worried about Climate Change. I also worried about my husband John: what if he got sick? What if he got laid off? What if he felt oppressed by hate speech? And, I must confess, I worried about myself. Could I be trusted to make the right decisions on election day?

Then I tried PeopleMeds and my worries were washed away. It was like a spring breeze of hope and change. The Party and the State would take care of all my troubles, educate and care for my children, insure John got a promotion, stayed healthy, and always felt love and respect from all his co-workers...Why, I even knew which party loves children, polar bears and the environment, and which party is filled with evil haters and serves only one of the Two Americas. Thanks, PeopleMeds!

Another satisfied addict customer of PeopleMeds!

PeopleMeds: Now with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulene!!