Biden and Harris Have Reduced Heating and Electric Bills.

Well, that's convinced me comrades. I have to admit that not being able to afford heating and electric bills and then being disconnected from those services does result in lowering those bills to zero. It's nice to know I can now afford to marry a dish washer and take a family vacation to Siberia. I'm not sure what she means about the school supplies. I thought Teachers™ were responsible for school supplies.

It's nice to know the Biden/Harris administration is looking out for the little comrades. I'd toast them if the beet vodka wasn't frozen solid and I could find it in the dark.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/23/2023, 1:26 am

Well, that's convinced me comrades. I have to admit that not being able to afford heating and electric bills and then being disconnected from those services does result in lowering those bills to zero. It's nice to know I can now afford to marry a dish washer and take a family vacation to Siberia. I'm not sure what she means about the school supplies. I thought Teachers™ were responsible for school supplies.

It's nice to know the Biden/Harris administration is looking out for the little comrades. I'd toast them if the beet vodka wasn't frozen solid and I could find it in the dark.

I was told to bash beet vodka into chunks and hold between the cheeks until it melts.  It works.  I simply wring out my underwear into a cup when complete. 

The omnipotent president.

There's a big danger in the mythos of being omnipotent. If the Czar is omnipotent then when bad things happen it must be because of him.

Oh, no. Not at all. If the Little Father of All the Russias did something bad, cruel, or stupid, it was because he was given bad advice by his ministers. Same rule applies to Democrat presidents.

Just discussing accountability reveals archaic thought patterns rooted in religious mysticism.

Roots are best for distilling anti freeze vodka.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/23/2023, 3:59 pm
I was told to bash beet vodka into chunks and hold between the cheeks until it melts.  It works.  I simply wring out my underwear into a cup when complete.
CLOROXY.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/24/2023, 1:03 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
Sorry for the visual.  I was just informed I was using the wrong cheeks.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/23/2023, 1:26 am

That's all well and good, comrade, but that doesn't solve the problem of finding it in the dark. Do you just blue flame it? I mean if you're going to use your posterior for heat, it could probably work for light, too.