Biden Campaign Puts Out Feelers for Gibberish Translators

The Biden Campaign has issued an urgent call for anyone who can translate this:

Already in Urbandictionary.com That was quick!

Trunalimunumaprzure UD.jpg

Unfortunately, It's too long for a license plate.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Unfortunately, It's too long for a license plate.
Here's a shorter one - baddakath hair" which everyone misspells as "baddakathcare."

And if you don't know what baddakath hair is, let me demonstrate:

BIden_Little_Dummy.jpg

Apparently the soul of the nation has something to do with selling us out to the Red Chinese.

Red Square wrote:
Here's a shorter one - baddakath hair" which everyone misspells as "baddakathcare."

And if you don't know what baddakath hair is, let me demonstrate:

BIden_Little_Dummy.jpg

Why didn't they use Thamsanqa Jantjie,
the classic jibberish translator
who performed along with Obama
at the Mandella Funeral Service?

That would make too much sense, comrade Trashmouth.

I'm Joe Biden. I'm a proud Democrat and I'm running for the Republican Party in Tampa Bay, Minnesota!

Red Square wrote:

Upon further study of this video, I've come to the conclusion that Granpa Joe is actually saying "badda Kafka"

From Wikipedia:

"Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer, widely regarded as one of the major figures of 20th-century literature. His work fuses elements of realism and the fantastic. It typically features isolated protagonists facing bizarre or surrealistic predicaments and incomprehensible socio-bureaucratic powers. It has been interpreted as exploring themes of alienation, existential anxiety, guilt, and absurdity."

I may be wrong but I think Kafka was writing about Granpa Joe, who has been in the senate for 180 years.

You think I'm kidding? C'mon man!

Komrades,

After extensive research for The Party™, and I love party research, I have determined that it is normal, and even expected, for the Leaders of The Party™ to occasionally test us with subtle gibberish in otherwise unintelligible speeches.

Uncork your Victory Vodka, and recall that the Kennedy legacy was made possible by the power of scotch[1]:

1: Tina Nguyen, Vanity Fair, "TED KENNEDY WAS FORCED TO BINGE DRINK IN ORDER TO GET THINGS DONE IN THE SENATE," SEPTEMBER 30, 2015, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/09/ted-kennedy-scotch-senate-interview

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
11/2/2020, 2:38 pm
Komrades,

After extensive research for The Party™, and I love party research, I have determined that it is normal, and even expected, for the Leaders of The Party™ to occasionally test us with subtle gibberish in otherwise unintelligible speeches.

Uncork your Victory Vodka, and recall that the Kennedy legacy was made possible by the power of scotch[1]:

1: Tina Nguyen, Vanity Fair, "TED KENNEDY WAS FORCED TO BINGE DRINK IN ORDER TO GET THINGS DONE IN THE SENATE," SEPTEMBER 30, 2015, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/09/ted-kennedy-scotch-senate-interview

I'm being nostalgic and looking over some of my old posts. I miss Rush. He was actually the reason I came to The People's Cube because he had Oleg on his program one time and I couldn't resist joining. RIP Rush.