Biden defeats COVID -19 !

On only the second day of Uncle Joe's rule, the dreaded coronavirus is no longer a threat in Washington D.C.
As seen on national media broadcasts, the President and his staff are quickly abandoning use of facemasks. Even the restrictions on indoor dining in the nation's capital have been lifted. Biden's press secretary, Jen Psaki stated : " We have bigger issues to worry about ".

More glorious events are soon to occur, comrades !

COVID-21b.png

Not to worry, comrades, our glorious fellow travelers in the People's Republic of China are on it!

Our amazing new Kommissar President, Karmella "Heels Up" Harris Joe "The Big Guy" Biden was allowed to dramatically and righteously cure COVID-19, but fear not - COVID-21 is on the way, courtesy of our dear friends in the CCP!

So deadly is the imminently-arriving new virus, quadruple-masking will be required during American proles' monthly supervised grocery shopping trip, when they will be allowed to buy a week's worth of beets, cabbages, and potatoes for themselves and their families.

It's a wonderful time to be alive!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: It's a wonderful time to be alive!
And an even more wonderful time to be dead* so that the COVID-21 mortality rates may be displayed in horrifying multiplicity on the news and thus demonstrate the requirement for more and more government intervention.

* It does not matter how one dies; as before, all deaths will be assumed to be directly or indirectly related to COVID.

" Wearing masks is really not very effective."
Dr. Fauci, February. 2020

Comrades... I just received a notice through E-mail that I'm due for my annual compulsory memory wipe.

Comrade Krasno,

By the "time off" charts in Tractor Barn 2, if you survive attend only 3 more Jiffy-Lobo sessions you should be about due for the imitation Styrofoam caviar spoon for your collection! (Assuming you still have the punch-card and don't have to start over.)

Go Team!