Biden: Saving Puppies From Trump a Distraction

Former Vice President, Senator Joe Biden, in a masterful Debate™ strategy, refused to answer the question of whether or not he would save drowning puppies from the hands of the Authoritarian Dictator™, Donald J Trump.

When asked by FOX News infiltrator, Chris Wallace, “What would you do if you caught President Trump drowning puppies?” former VP, Senator Joe Biden shouted, “I'm not going to answer that question because, if I do, that becomes the issue! Did Joe save the puppies or not? And I'm not going to play that game of Trump deflecting from his failure on COVID and the economy.”

Facing the camera and pointing at it, the former VP and Senator implored, “This is not about puppies. This is about you. The families that have been devastated in China and around the world. 200 million Americans have died. People don't care about puppies when they have an empty seat at the table. This is typical of this clown who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's more deflection from the real issues this country is facing. He doesn't have a plan. I do.”

When asked by FOX News infiltrator, Chris Wallace, “Will you explain your plan?” former VP, Senator Joe Biden shouted, “I'm not going to answer that question because, if I do, that becomes the issue! Does Joe have a plan or not? And I'm not going to play that game of Trump deflecting from his failure on COVID and the economy.”

Facing the camera and pointing at it, the former VP and Senator implored, “This is not about a plan. This is about you. The families that have been devastated in China and around the world. 150 million Americans have been killed by gun violence since President Obama took office. People don't care about plans when they have an empty seat at the table. This is typical of this clown who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's more deflection from the real issues this country is facing. He doesn't have a plan. I do.”

Meticulously trained by his handlers to appear in the debate as tough, visionary, presidential, wise, energetic, and caring for the little man, and the little woman, and the little diverse, and all the little colors,

Jok B performed limply, derisively, and platitudinously,

which his handlers and the trombone known as MSM, unisono, agreed to have been an exemplary display of a tough, visionary, presidential, wise, energetic, and caring for the little man, and the little woman, and the little diverse, and all the little colors, personality - indeed, unique in America's history, with the possible exception of Abraham Wilson.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:unique in America's history, with the possible exception of Abraham Wilson.

I'm unaware of Abraham Wilson. Was xe/xhe/xit a paragon of Party™ doctrine?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:unique in America's history, with the possible exception of Abraham Wilson.
I'm unaware of Abraham Wilson. Was xe/xhe/xit a paragon of Party™ doctrine?
Nope.
Abraham Wilson, a POTUS-portmanteau of Abraham Lincoln & Woodrow Wilson (fascistic leftist, the latter).

OTH, the trombone known as MSM-2020 for sure is capable of quite sincerely (and pretty unknowingly, in their ignorance of pre-Clinton History) to produce such a hearsay mishmash. Lincoln, Wilson, all alike.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Nope.
Abraham Wilson, a POTUS-portmanteau of Abraham Lincoln & Woodrow Wilson (fascistic leftist, the latter).

OTH, the trombone known as MSM-2020 for sure is capable of quite sincerely (and pretty unknowingly, in their ignorance of pre-Clinton History) to produce such a hearsay mishmash. Lincoln, Wilson, all alike.

Comrade, there is no History™. There is only the Current Truth™. (Except of course, Obama and that every previous and subsequent president is/was a Racist™).