Bill Kristol Considers Run For President!

POLL: Who should be Kristol's Running Mate?

You may select 1 option

Bill Kristol, the former editor-in-chief of The Weekly Standard, is considering challenging President Donald Trump in the 2020 Republican primary.

Kristol - 2020.jpg

Kristol, who is consistently one of the most vocal anti-Trump Republicans, has been considering a run for months, a source familiar with Kristol's thinking told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“No plans to run. But I'm randomly in Boston today, and happen to have had lunch with someone who does a lot of work in New Hampshire,” Kristol wrote in an email. “As he'd say, ‘Ya nevah know.'”

The New Hampshire primary, the second electoral contest after the Iowa Caucuses, is a key hurdle in the presidential nominating process.

Kristol has consistently said that Trump needs to face a 2020 primary challenger. “We need to take one shot at liberating the Republican Party from Trump, and conservatism from Trumpism,” Kristol told the New York Times in August 2017.

Previously, Kristol tweeted that he wanted Michelle Obama to run against Trump

Michelle Obama.jpg

Who do you think would be a great running mate for the Kristol ticket?

Kristol/Mcmullen

McMuffin.jpg

Kristol/Jeb!

Jeb.jpg

Kristol/Flake

Flake.jpg

Kristol/Ryan

Ryan.jpg

Kristol/Kasich

Kristol - Kasich.jpg

Prog Off:

Bring it, Billy Boy! Run! Run for your life!

You are a nothing within a nothing. A loser.
Your contempt for me has a consequence, something I know you are not used to. It will be a wonderful life lesson for you, though. Listen and learn!

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

This can't be happening...

Captain Craptek wrote:[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

It's OK Crappy, we can thank Lenin for Komrade Bill's sacrifice laying down his life for us possibly slowing the evil that flows from Trumphitler. His horse sense is not to be questioned, but observed and to be used against tyranny every chance we get.

Red Walrus wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

It's OK Crappy, we can thank Lenin for Komrade Bill's sacrifice laying down his life for us possibly slowing the evil that flows from Trumphitler. His horse sense is not to be questioned, but observed and to be used against tyranny every chance we get.

Comrade Walrus,

Thanks for dropping in. We can always use some brain storming heavy weights in these trying times. Good to see you again,..

CC

There is only one ticket that actually explains this man:

Kristol / Meth

That, The People can understand.

Bill Krystal will make Amerikka MAHVELOUS again...

Was most equal in When Harry met Sally.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Bill Krystal will make Amerikka MAHVELOUS again...

I found him most equal in Forget Paris, but everyone's entitled to his/her/xir own Party Approved™ independent private opinion. They say that there's no accounting for taste in mammals, however. Especially primates.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Bill Krystal will make Amerikka MAHVELOUS again...

I found him most equal in Forget Paris, but everyone's entitled to his/her/xir own Party Approved™ independent private opinion. They say that there's no accounting for taste in mammals, however. [highlight=#FFFF00]Especially primates[/highlight].

...particularly nut harvesting primates!

Pamalinsky wrote:Prog Off:

Bring it, Billy Boy! Run! Run for your life!

You are a nothing within a nothing. A loser.
Your contempt for me has a consequence, something I know you are not used to. It will be a wonderful life lesson for you, though. Listen and learn!
Yes. I think I have an idea for Billy's campaign to nowhere logo.Image

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:There is only one ticket that actually explains this man:

Kristol / Meth

That, The People can understand.
Excellent, comrade. And the motto, "When they go low, we go high."

(Copyright Michelle Obama).

[img]/images/various_uploads/Michelle_Obama_Go_Hight_Legalize.jpg[/img]