Blabber and Chief Spoils Under Cover Mission

blabber and chief.jpg

I thought someone should at least mention it. I mean we did wet our collective pants when Valerie Plame's personnel management position was exposed. Any bets on whether a movie will be made of the Obama leak to greatness.

Image I have been told by Someone In A Position to Know™ that if the Administration tools could have kept quiet about the bin Laden raid for just two weeks, the entire al-Queda organization could have been rolled up. Instead, The Won started publicly prancing about as The Great War Hero on the very day of the raid. As part of the media blitz, virtually every newscast mentioned the "treasure trove" of computers, documents, disks, etc. that were seized during the raid. By the time the first Intelligence Officer got a look at any of the materials, the terrorists identified were gone, gone, gone.

It's about time that Commissar Obama gets some recognition in the Media for His heroic and brilliant leadership. He has been unfairly attacked relentlessly by the TV news, especially those brilliant hosts of The View. Then there's the hateful and unfair treatment in the print media, exposing almost every incriminating item that is printed in His autobiographies...