Black Lives Matter changes its name

Every-town, USA - Dateline: Year Zero. The summer of love. -- Earlier today in an announcement to the nation the new regime's Voice of the People ordered everyone to change their signs, graffiti, and all other writings and propaganda materials to reflect the name change of Black Lives Matter to the new name: Up Against The Wall, Motherfucker!

The change was instituted at the direction of the new national assembly due to getting fed up and tired with people claiming that all lives matter so of course black lives matter too and having to be constantly told NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER. And then when irritating people would counter with "but we're all equal so all lives matter" having to be constantly told NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER. And then when these horrible racist white supremacists everywhere we looked like cockroaches crawling out of the woodwork insisted "but we're all made in the image of God and all our lives matter" we had to constantly tell them NO, BLACK LIVES MATTER. And then they turn around and say "Well, what in the world do you actually mean then? If black lives matter but not because we're all human beings, what do you mean then?"

So, okay -- this is what it means, Up Against the Wall, Motherfucker! You heard me! That's what it's always meant and now that we've abolished the police and everyone has submitted and you got nowhere to run we can change the name to what it really means. Okay? You good with that? Happy now?

Up against the wall, motherfucker!

Thank you. Enjoy your summer of love while you can.

Margaret wrote:Every-town, USA - Dateline: Year Zero. The summer of love. --

Up against the wall, motherfucker!

Thank you. Enjoy your summer of love while you can.

Loved your post Komrade Margaret. Looks like it's a summer of 'love' VS the summer of 'Up against the wall, MFer'.

If this were played out in song, off the top of my head, this would be my liberal CHOP love song. Gotta think about my up against the wall MFer song.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Everything. Especially the song.

Thanks, Clara. I needed that.

Margaret wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Everything. Especially the song.

Thanks, Clara. I needed that.

Sweetie, you are always spot on.

Guess what? I have already picked my 'up against the wall MF'er" song. Here it is.

Flyover country = the silent majority.

[OFF]

Smashing, Komradette M, your report. (Clara's Hank W too, yet inversely.)

We Ain't playin. This is real shit! We asked you to be considerate and understanding and for real for so long.... but you don't wan't to listen. So here here it is for real! My bitch Margaret be STRAIT UP asking for your real reparations for the love... but you aint giving??? Because you probably so straight up white racist mufka in the house!We asked you to chill... but you could not roll that. No you call the Police! At every "problem" you hooking it up with THE MAN! That's WRONG! You should talk to your neighbors some more, their probably Obama supporters, for some STRAIGHT UP REDUCATUION! Sorry about about my Grammer... I wasn't raised to well thanks to those Capitalist Pigs!~From The Grave,Red Rooster

Margaret - you called it!

This flyer was being distributed at a Brooklyn gas station this morning.

"I can see Next Tuesday everywhere I look."

This is what we know from Marxist doctrine comrades, the Oppressed™ can never be racist. Yet here we are being racist to let you know that you Privileged Peoples™ better pay the fuck up or else!

I can see Next Tuesday...

Thank you Margaret, Thank you Dear Square Leader. (pssst... can we dance in the Red Square yet? Once again? As it was then in the days of Lenin?)

Kiss My Chicken Feet Boots!

PROG OFF:On the other Chicken Boot, how does it fit?
Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 11.53.46 PM.png
I hope Amerikans can read "TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD" again.

Thank you Margaret. Watched it. Nailed it AGAIN!

THE WORLD OF NEXT TUESDAY RULES!!!

Ahem... I can't understand why my comrades and Dear Leader here are so prolific???? Yet the peoples proles ain't rollin. Perhaps you Useful Idiots™ don't quite get it yet. We need to take out these Kapitalist Muther Fuka's REAL TIME in order to make it FOR REAL!!! SMASH THE DAMN BUSINESSES EVERYWHERE TO HELL, MAKE SOME REAL- REAL DAMN CHAOS, FIGHT THE REAL DAMN WAR!!!!

CHICKSHIT AINT'T GONNA ROLL IT! WE NEED MORE THAN A CHAZ AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT! LET'S ROLL IT FOR REAL!!!

ARE WE ORGANIZED AND READY BIOTCHES! ??? LET'S ROLL!!!

UP AGAINST THE WALL MUTHER FUCKAS!!!!

It used to be that Black Lives were against Segregation, yet everywhere we look these days MANY are longing to live on the PLANTATION!?!

You Are right again Dear Margaret, and this is the world WE are looking for.

Raise your HAMMER & SICKLE Comrades! The World of Next Tuesday is almost here.