Blacks Finally Achieve Equality

Comrades I'm overcome with joy. I never thought I'd live to see this day. Black Democrat politicians can finally expect to be punished for their crimes just like privileged White Republicans.

100801_rangel_comp_ap_218.jpg
Sadly, there are still some Uncle Toms, mostly in the Black Congressional Caucus who would stand in the way of progress. They even have the nerve to cry "racism" as if they have any right to hurl that charge around.

We must put our foot down and demand that Blacks be allowed to suffer the same consequences for their misdeeds as their White counterparts. Equality for all. Equality now. No justice, no peace!

I believe it was Martin Luther King who said "I have a dream, that a day will come when a black liberal will be judged on the content of his character and not on the color of his skin."

I have a tear!!, this has been so gloriously spoke.... written by dear caring Comarde Whoopie. Our black congressional comradic bretheran should be humbly proud to "to suffer the same consequences for their misdeeds as their White counterparts. Equality for all. Equality now. No justice, no peace!" THAT is just beau-ti-ful to the fullest, is it not?! We know they are the origniators of "fairness" and "equalness" and should therefore, be the first to step up and accept the consequences of their crooked actions.

I must find a hankie, I am so moved!

(my my my I am looking GLORIOUS TODAY. cough cough)

Comrade Whoopie, I am mortified by your apparent blatant disregard for the hard earned racial hypocrisy that we have worked so hard to achieve. The dangerous and seditious concept of “personal responsibility” flies in the face of everything we stand for and it has no place in Obama's utopia! Surely you realize that some animals on the farm are more equal than others! Why even now our Racial Profiteers, agents like Jackson and Sharpton are working behind the scenes to get the People's Hero: William Jefferson freed from his jail sentence. All available resources should be devoted furthering the racial gap and to keep pushing the white male further and further down the social strata. Your talk of personal responsibility could put us back at square one and undo all our efforts such as caucasians must be on guard with even simple things like how they address minorites:
~
Black person one: Sup nigger, what you doin?
Black person two: Sup nigger. I just beat this cracker's ass for callin me a nigger.
Black person one: Word up nigger.

You all do of course realize that none of these individuals will ever see any form of substantial punishment or even realistic censure for their acts.

These fine public servants committed no crimes. They merely collected the slavery reparations payments they are entitled to a little ahead of time.

Opiate of the People wrote:These fine public servants committed no crimes. They merely collected the slavery reparations payments they are entitled to a little ahead of time.

Of course they did....

You all do of course realize that none of these individuals will ever see any form of substantial punishment or even realistic censure for their acts.

Of course they won't...

Black racist payback rules!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUdZrG ... re=related

Didn't pay taxes -
Time after time -
They'll get no sentence
But they're guilty of crimes -
And bad mistakes
They got caught too
They've had their share of corruption in their face -
Looks like they're screwed

They are the victims - my friends
And they'll play the race card - till the end -
They are the victims -
They are the victims
No time for truth here
'Cause They are the victims - and we're screwed -

They've taken their bribes
And their quid pro quos -
It brought them fame and fortune and lobbyists influence too
-
They banked it all -

The Media will hold their noses
provide the tissues -
The media proclaims their innocence because of their race -
So we're getting screwed -

They are the victims - my friends
And they'll play the race card - till the end -
They are the victims -
They are the victims
No time for truth here
'Cause they are the victims - and we're screwed

Sometimes I'm a little too quick and the work isn't quite perfect.

I just denounced myself

Comrade Buffoon, I must say, you are looking most fit and red of late. Very impressive, but don't let it go to your head boot.

We may be equal with whites, now, but these Congressional representatives need to take the Nanski Peloski course on how to hide funds they rake in, so that others will just believe their spouses suddenly hit the big time.

They need to bring their loot over here to the People's Cube. We'll stash it properly for them.

The are guilty of not spreading wealth taken from evil kapitalists.

Groucho Marxist,

Most Equal Lyrics! At this very moment Shakes McGillicutty (my Irish Feline Communist roommate) is memorizing its verses!

NCOBD.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies,

Many thanks for the flirty "up and down". For the record, the only thing that goes to my boot is glorious Schlitz beer by the gallon!

Thank you Comrade Buffoon. I must now denounce self to prevent any increase in self esteem.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:the only thing that goes to my boot is glorious Schlitz beer by the gallon!

Ahhh, Schlitz beer, the one beer you could order when you were too drunk to order any other beer.

(bar tender, gimme a schlizzzzz)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:the only thing that goes to my boot is glorious Schlitz beer by the gallon!

Ahhh, Schlitz beer, the one beer you could order when you were too drunk to order any other beer.

(bar tender, gimme a schlizzzzz)
I thought it was symptom of too much drinking the next morning.