Blindness Strikes German Population - Cause Unknown

BlindCouple.jpg

Dateline Munich, Germany -

A seeming plague has struck the population of Germany, causing blindness to many.

While not exclusive to young couples, the sudden loss of eyesight seems to have mostly hit young men and women between their late teens and mid-thirties and is usually accompanied by a loss of feeling in fingers and hands.

Since the majority of the people experiencing sudden blindness are young expectant couples, when their babies are born they are unable to determine the sex of their newborn children, either by sight or by touch. This has led the government of Germany to introduce a "third gender option" on birth certificates.

Rather than filling in the form with "male" or "female", it is now legal for the blind couples to simply leave that space on the form blank, in the hope that someday either their sight will return or their child will be able to fill it in himself or herself.

BlindCube.jpg

Always ready to take advantage of any opportunity, the toy industry has responded with a Braille version of the Rubik's Cube, and many German hospitals now have shelves of them next to the magazine racks in maternity ward waiting rooms.

BlindBaby.jpg

While the babies born to newly blind parents don't appear to be affected themselves, many German couples are choosing to accessorize them at birth in order to make a family fashion statement.

The Germans are following the example set by our Dear Leader by letting their children produce birth certificates with whatever information they want on it.

Dogs and cats after being neutered, are no longer exactly male or female. So calling your neutered pet by it's former designation just doesn't seem appropriate.

Hermaphrodite. Adrogynous are just too darn hard to pronounce. And then you have to explain the difference between the words.

Therefore, if neither male or female, you do not refer to them as "he" or "she".

That's an "It".

When can we expect a Braille version of the People's Cube?

Geoarrge wrote:When can we expect a Braille version of the People's Cube?

Silly Comrade- Just buy 4 regular Braille cubes, pull all the "⠗⠑⠙" stickers off 3 of the cubes and stick them on your new People's Braille Cube.

(Got the Braille translation for "red" at https://libbraille.org/translator.php)

Comrade Geoarrge, that's a splendid idea - as long as the braille on each sub-cube is identical to the braille on all the other sub-cubes.

Comrade Scratchanitch, not so much I'm afraid. Equality, comrade, equality is paramount!

FORWARD!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:<snipped>

Comrade Scratchanitch, not so much I'm afraid. Equality, comrade, equality is paramount!

FORWARD!!

Our blind Cuber can then resell the 3 other cubes to rubes who are not Cubers.

Preferably Republicans or Libertarians.

And then laugh at how confused the rubes with the bogus cubes are.

UPDATE- Send them to (spit) Limbaugh, (spit) Glenn Beck, and (spit) Hannity!
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/18/2013, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: I keep thinking of more crap to throw on the pile.

[color=#C0392B]Vladimir_Scratchanitch[/color] was just being plain mean as hell when he wrote:

Therefore, if neither male or female, you do not refer to them as "he" or "she".

That's an "It".

baby-it.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Vladimir_Scratchanitch[/color] was just being plain mean as hell when he wrote:
baby-it.jpg

Comrade Putout- Is there a reason you made a baby that looks just like me?

Mz Scratchanitch ain't gonna see any humor in that. She is likely to shoot somebody in a fit (of whatever sort of fit she gets in).

I have always depended on a simple yet amazingly effective test to determine the proper gender and choice of People's Waste Disposal Department: If you can hit the bowl at least 80% of the time while sober, then you are a male and that is he proper room to use, Of course, this test is less effective when it comes to our Cloven Foot Empress Hillary.

[color=#C0392B]Vladimir_Scratchanitch[/color] might not have viewed my image properly when he wrote:
Comrade Putout- Is there a reason you made a baby that looks just like me?

Mz Scratchanitch ain't gonna see any humor in that. She is likely to shoot somebody in a fit (of whatever sort of fit she gets in).

I just looked at my image again and couldn't help but notice that Mz Scratchanitch was in it!

And to prove my bona fides as a long-time and full-fledge prog I present an image of me from many decades past. (I did change the text a little bit.)

blind-faith.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: I just looked at my image again and couldn't help but notice that Mz Scratchanitch was in it!

And to prove my bona fides as a long-time and full-fledge prog I present an image of me from many decades past. (I did change the text a little bit.)

blind-faith.jpg

Well maybe the ragheads captured Mz Scratchanitch before she could do harm to you. I pity them if they did capture her.

Mz Putout- That sure is a nice chrome 1955 Chevy hood ornament you have there.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:

That's an "It".

Comrade, I believe you will find the current correct collective term is "SHEIT." I believe that covers these various states.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

That's an "It".

Comrade, I believe you will find the current correct collective term is "SHEIT." I believe that covers these various states.

Are they gonna start breeding now? Like a new species?

Boy [formerly girl] meets girl [formerly boy]...

boy-girl.png

Comrade Scratchanitch needs assistance from a Current Truth technician-

Is it still OK to use the words "Butch" and "Dyke" and "Bull Dyke"? I have trouble keeping up with the status of Politically Correct banned words and thoughts.

UPDATE- I just showed this story to my 17 year old son, just to see what he thought of it.

He said "At least they are not Gay".

Once again, Scratchanitch is sitting here very, VERY confused. My brain is spinning and I keep saying "What the Hell, what the hell"
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/20/2013, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Had to update the story

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

That's an "It".

Are they gonna start breeding now? Like a new species?

Boy [formerly girl] meets girl [formerly boy]...

Comrade Scratchanitch needs assistance from a Current Truth technician-

Is it still OK to use the words "Butch" and "Dyke" and "Bull Dyke"? I have trouble keeping up with the status of Politically Correct banned words and thoughts.

UPDATE- I just showed this story to my 17 year old son, just to see what he thought of it.

He said "At least they are not Gay".

[highlight=#FFFF00]Once again, Scratchanitch is sitting here very, VERY confused. My brain is spinning and I keep saying "What the Hell, what the hell"[/highlight]

Comrade Scratch...

I wouldn't worry. As the referenced story points out:

[highlight=#FFFF00]The couple are under no illusion that even highly educated people are not always accepting of them.[/highlight] Feminists including Germaine Greer have been quick to criticise transgender people for aiming to be masculine men and feminine women, thereby failing to challenge the social construction of gender. "The insistence that man-made women be accepted as women is the institutional expression of the mistaken conviction that women are defective males," she wrote in The Whole Woman.

See? Germaine isn't confused...is she?

Captain Craptek wrote:quoted and said a bunch of stuff

None the less, Comrade Scratcanitch remains mystified about WHAT he is supposed to say or think

The Official Guide leaves me without answer-

Censorship By The Politically Correct (Pt. 1) – Conformity

I for one am no longer confused.....I have scrambled my chemo brain completely.....For the People of course.