Blooper Photo - Obama and wife from wrong angle

Well, that's about the only time we'll see Moochelle's junk in the trunk looking flat!

Here's a more appropriate angle of MOO-chelle, the First Horse Of the U.S.

first horse.jpg

I give up, does FLATUS have a white marking on her forehead?

Tovar, Perhaps you've forgotten your Lysenko genetics? Moochelle's dad, Ed, obviously mated progressively.

Indeed, others in her family demonstrated their having overcome Specism:

Apparently 19th century firehouses involved more mischief than simply the occasional gang bang with neighbouring brigades.

If the photo was taken from behind, the evidence would be clear and unmistakeable.

I'm told by reliable sources that FLATUS cried when the carrier USS Enterprise was mothballed last week, since that makes one fewer item with a "poop deck" larger than hers...

Here's a better picture of her for any comrades that need their "Tsarina Michelle" fix...
michelle_Obamao.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:I'm told by reliable sources that FLATUS cried when the carrier USS Enterprise was mothballed last week, since that makes one fewer item with a "poop deck" larger than hers...

Why would she cry about having less competition? One would think she would be celebrating with another taxpayer-funded extravaganza better known as a "vacation".