Boehner and McConnell: 'We Shall Overcome!'

NSA ALERT 2.gif

Please remove all food and foreign objects from mouth before viewing this video. Place empty bucket nearby in case of "accidental discharge."

Turn down audio!
EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE
[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
The remarkable facial expressions of our intrepid leaders shed a ray of light on the bizarre world of pander-politics. Why have Boehner and McConnell agreed to participate in "street theater" generally reserved for drum pounding progs? Outnumbered 5:2, the pathetic pair seem willing to humiliate themselves before a live C-SPAN audience - as though their feeble gesture will somehow earn forgiveness for an unspecified sin. Notice McConnell's "forlorn puppy" expression, while Boehner desperately glances left and right, struggling to wrench his hand from the clutches of Reid's unyielding, sweaty grip. Of the seven feckless "leaders" only Pelosi - a borderline psychotic - seems at ease. She is, I believe, having a good time.

Has anyone noticed that all of the Congressional leaders in view are white ?

Where do they get the authority to sing a black 1960s civil rights song when they are thinking about actually confronting our first black President ?

Comrades .... we can't let them get away with this .

Congress must be eliminated to allow Barack Obama to do as he pleases !
Otherwise, just how are we ever going to be able to reach " Next Tuesday " ?

Comrades, there was another song where they joined hands and formed a circle and sang This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land, while shedding suits and ties for a Che T shirts. This would be an added benefit for Republicans as the shirt will cover the gaping hole between their legs were not even light can escape. Remember, Comrades, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, dazzle them with B.S.

Nanski's boobs are being twisted and squished. Why wouldn't she be happy?

trashmouth wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]Comrades, there was another song where they joined hands and formed a circle and sang This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land, while shedding suits and ties for a Che T shirts[/highlight]. This would be an added benefit for Republicans as the shirt will cover the gaping hole between their legs were not even light can escape. Remember, Comrades, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, dazzle them with B.S.
In my youth, beloved Mother of heroic memory took me to a concert by Paul Robeson on his return from glorious Soviet Union. When he sang "...the right to speak my mind out, / That's America to me," all the commies and fellow travelers heroic progressives rose to their feet cheering. It was most inspirational....

Well, Comrade RedDiaperette I do believe with the current estrogen levels of the Republican party most would be in the front row, enjoying the concert before taking the box car to their gender re-assignment surgery.

RedDiaperette wrote:
trashmouth wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]Comrades, there was another song where they joined hands and formed a circle and sang This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land, while shedding suits and ties for a Che T shirts[/highlight]. This would be an added benefit for Republicans as the shirt will cover the gaping hole between their legs were not even light can escape. Remember, Comrades, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, dazzle them with B.S.
In my youth, beloved Mother of heroic memory took me to a concert by Paul Robeson on his return from glorious Soviet Union. When he sang "...the right to speak my mind out, / That's America to me," all the commies and fellow travelers heroic progressives rose to their feet cheering. It was most inspirational....
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Here's another song for you and us, dear Red Diaperette:

I remember returning from a year's tour with an opera company, the last of which was in Mexico City. I mistakenly ingested a mouthful of Mexican water, and spit it out before I swallowed it. Still, it gave me Moctezuma's Revenge. A week later, after arriving home, I had projectiles emanating from all orifices. The only thing that saved me was a product called "Quintess" I don't know if they even make it anymore.

I have never seen my dehydrated eyes more sunken than this. It took me a week or so to recover. I saw for the first time how people can die from this horrible disentary.

I remember Paul Robeson and admired him. Years later I learned he was a Commie, as was Harry Belafonte. I was so young and stupid.

Today, I am old and stupid. (Not really. I'd like to think I have learned from my mistakes.)

Yet, here we are, Comrades. What are we gonna do? I am torn between wanting to flee or stay and fight. I lean toward the latter. The most discouraging thing for me is those who believe all the crap being delivered to them, a most daunting enemy. I have family members and former friends in this category.

I am so tired of this but, somewhere in me lies the desire to fight and never give up. I see no point in living without this desire. I love America and what it represents and what it is. Even if you don't believe in God, you have to admit, the Judeo/Christian values that embrace our Constitutional Republic worked pretty damn well, huh?

Including the Ten Commandments, real good ways to create a civilized and happy society. And capitalism! Driven by the consumer. Imagine that? Capitalism: How to find a way to give something someone wants for the best price. Let's apply this to healthcare! Let's open the borders of commerce instead of letting states and pharma companies have monopolies.

Prices and services would be most excellent!

The left hates all of these ideas.

I know I haven't even begun to state my grievances properly in this simple post. But, that's all I got for now. I could elaborate but I know you know what I'm talking about.

I saw this video way back in the 90's when I was in NYC. It really got to me and still does. It's one of several Subway Stories in this documentary. This one is my favorite. It is really worth listening to. This is what "diversity" is all about.

Pamalinsky wrote:

Yet, here we are, Comrades. What are we gonna do?[highlight=#ffff00] I am torn between wanting to flee or stay and fight.[/highlight] I lean toward the latter. The most discouraging thing for me is those who believe all the crap being delivered to them, a most daunting enemy. I have family members and former friends in this category.

Question: Where would you flee to? (Great video, btw)

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Question: Where would you flee to? (Great video, btw)
Image Excellent question, Kelly, and one many of us ask. Father Prog Theo asked this very same question. Even though I miss him with all my heart, I do wonder if he got lucky. Yuck! I sound so cynical! Sometimes I feel we are all trapped in the subway.

And, sometimes I just need to vent, as we all do, just to get those nasty defeatist thoughtforms out of my consciousness. I am a fighter and will continue to be. I don't give up and never will. Sometimes I get a little weary, though.

I'm glad you liked the video.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Jeez! I gotta make up for my über negative previous post so, here's a pretty good one:

https://www.glennbeck.com/2014/07/15/feel-good-story-of-the-day-lowes-employees-act-of-kindness-brings-vietnam-vet-to-tears/
Just shows what individual comrades can do. Happens every day.

Tovarichi wrote:<off>

Costa Rica looks better and better...

<off>

Habla espanol?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:<off>

Costa Rica looks better and better...

<off>

Habla espanol?

<off>
Like my French, German, and Arabic-- enough to get thrown in jail, not enough to talk my way out....

Hey Tovi,

I studied French in school, high and college. Also sang it when I sang opera. French, Italian, Latin, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Hebrew.

No can speeky any of these languages so good, but, can singy! Soooo! I thinky I take free course in SpanishMexican at local community college. That way I can tell Chulo jokes and have them like me and know I am down with them!

Lucky for me, my spousal unit can speak very passable Japanese. Japan may well be our bug out destination. I hope it doesn't come to that. I love the USA!

Pamalinsky made me scratch my head when she wrote:I studied French in school, high and college. Also sang it ...

I deplore the continuing decline in educational standards, i.e. knowing only two languages. I studied FORTRAN (IV and 77), Autocoder, PDP-11 Assembler, C, Pascal and Prolog in school.

And I never had to sing any of them. Particularly not LISP.

Ahh, the joys of cunning poly-linguistics... At least it keeps Polly joyful...

Tovarichi wrote:Ahh, the joys of cunning poly-linguistics... At least it keeps Polly joyful...
Like I always say, Tovi, you definitely have a way with words.

Lev Termen wrote:
Pamalinsky made me scratch my head when she wrote:I studied French in school, high and college. Also sang it ...

I deplore the continuing decline in educational standards, i.e. knowing only two languages. I studied FORTRAN (IV and 77), Autocoder, PDP-11 Assembler, C, Pascal and Prolog in school.

Well, Lev, you might start singing (in FORTRAN) when those H-1B visas start flying around. Highly skilled people like you learn fast!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Well, Lev, you might start singing (in FORTRAN) when those H-1B visas start flying around. Highly skilled people like you learn fast!
We must revive the dead sleeping languages. We should know the Aztecs, Babylonians, pig latin- no pork, and other languages have gone into hibernation. We need to do something about it for our community organizer Dear Leader.

Hammer and Loupe,

Owhay ightray uoyay ryay. (Wow, I'm not sure I got the "are" word right, that one's a real tuffy) Maybe I got it wrong because I love bacon.

Translation: How right you are!

Pamalinsky wrote:Lucky for me, my spousal unit can speak very passable Japanese. Japan may well be our bug out destination. I hope it doesn't come to that. I love the USA!

Most lovely, sweet, lady, Pamalinsky.

If you go to Japanese you will need a new picture.

pamalinsky_is_japanese.png

If you come to China you can use this picture.

pamalinsky_is_chinese.png

I find these 2 pictures on my computer.

Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Lucky for me, my spousal unit can speak very passable Japanese. Japan may well be our bug out destination. I hope it doesn't come to that. I love the USA!

Most lovely, sweet, lady, Pamalinsky.

If you go to Japanese you will need a new picture.

If you come to China you can use this picture.

I find these 2 pictures on my computer.
For a moment, comrade, I thought you were about to offer Pamalinsky a piece of candy.

Dear Papa, these are most worthy images you suggest.

Hmmmm.

The Japanese one forces me to conform to everything Japanese. Japanese like that! Who can blame them since they occupy such a small space on the planet.

The Chinese one is also very conformist in it's imagery but I'm not so sure they are as rigid as the Japanese. They occupy way more territory. Way more, so they might be a bit more flexible.

Hmmmmm again.

So, I present a more universal image. It's everywhere and covers every topic under the Sun! I will truly be accepted as a Citizen of the World!

Here she is:

th-3.jpeg

This?
th-1.jpeg
Or,this?
th-2.jpeg

Captain Craptek wrote:For a moment, comrade, I thought you were about to offer Pamalinsky a piece of candy.

You are more quick than me Mister Crappy. You have a nice hat sir or madam.

for_pamalinsky.jpg

Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:For a moment, comrade, I thought you were about to offer Pamalinsky a piece of candy.

You are more quick than me Mister Crappy. [highlight=#FFFF99]You have a nice hat sir or madam[/highlight].

Thank you Ms. or Mr. Comrade Moo Moo for the compliment. But even a tinfoil covered kiss hat cannot block a call from The People's Party™...I must go now. There's more work to be done!

This Way.jpg

So - Captain Craptek - you are a rodent of the giant type?

Chinese people love this rodent but in the small size, very taste good!

Sign say Captain Craptek Style 50% Lower. (you are on sail - ha ha!)

Where is your girl friend? May be I now?!?!

chinese_like_rodent.jpg

Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:So - Captain Craptek - [highlight=#FFFF99]you are a rodent of the giant type?[/highlight]

Ah, so Comrade Papa Poopoo. Giant squirrel type rodent. No fitty in Wok. Perhaps you prefer smaller menu item?

ratburger.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Ah, so Comrade Papa Poopoo. Giant squirrel type rodent. No fitty in Wok. Perhaps you prefer smaller menu item?

Take this back or this! (What is a fitty? is this the fitty-cents rapping man?)

you_girl_friend_in_trouble.jpg

Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Ah, so Comrade Papa Poopoo. Giant squirrel type rodent. No fitty in Wok. Perhaps you prefer smaller menu item?

Take this back or this! (What is a fitty? is this the fitty-cents rapping man?)

No fitty in wok...no fitty! fitty, fitty,fitty! NO FITTY! Open ear please...listen for train.

Trakman-Mao.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:

You are more quick than me Mister Crappy. [highlight=#FFFF99]You have a nice hat sir or madam[/highlight].

Thank you Ms. or Mr. Comrade Moo Moo for the compliment. But even a tinfoil covered kiss hat cannot block a call from The People's Party™...I must go now. There's more work to be done!

This Way.jpg
Nice Info Graphic there, Comrade Crap! "I fart in your face and you stand there and take it!"

Tovarichi wrote:Craptek, why do you hate immigrants?

So-Sorry.jpg

Comrade Craptek, stop whining, this isn't a show trial, but I'm sure one can be thrown together if we need to...

Dont think of it as being eaten, but more like--being "fundamentally transformed" into useful protein calories, with a nice brown mushroom gravy, perhaps some rice and mixed veggies.

Don't you find Dear Leader's words more comforting?
Image like when the doc says "bend over, feet shoulder width...aaaand relax, you may feel some pressure..."

Craptek-and-Mao.jpg

[highlight=#ffff99]Wicked Wok[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff99]Chinese Restaurant[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffff99]NO![/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff99]WE NO SEE[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff99]CAT OF YOURS[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff99]NO MORE ASK PLEASE[/highlight]

Hammer and Loupe,

I like your new avatar!

Hammer = obvious tool for bludgeoning
Loupe = Magnifier of such bludgeoning

Most honorable horny comrade Captain Craptek.

Please more red sky next time _ my cooking hat to big!

papa_ew_mao_mao_kitchen.jpg

Horny for the good of the People™ Comrade Moo. One must learn to replicate quickly and efficiently to keep up with the demand for take out!

Colossus-2.jpg

My son Timmy not like a squirrel.

Do not like nuts!

Timmy_dont_likee.jpg

Comrade Craptek glorious lady friend wait at favorite restaurant for him.

lick_a_chick.jpg

If you friend to me I will send this girl to you

Pamalinsky wrote:Hammer and Loupe,

I like your new avatar!

Hammer = obvious tool for bludgeoning
Loupe = Magnifier of such bludgeoning

Comrade Pamalinsky,

It was commissioned to me by Commissoner Red Square. Comrade Red Square knows best.

Papa Ew Mao Mao wrote:Comrade Craptek glorious lady friend wait at favorite restaurant for him.
If you friend to me I will send this girl to you

A-Rat.png

Oops...a slip of the paw, comrade. Sorry.

squirrel_computer-delete.gif