Bomber 'Perfect for Hillary campaign'

If it weren't for the VRWC and Rush Limbaugh, Bergen Belsen would have been a summer camp for Hitlerjugend.

I still don't understand this case.... he was apparently part of the wealth redistribution plan of the Boston Diocese was he not? Worked a job where he could apparently afford a nice white shirt and tie for his appearance on CNN, and see too his bar tab. Yet he still could not afford any help. Oh, this is a horrible country we live in Comrades!

Comrades, we all may remember that during the imperialists' War on Fire a few weeks ago, Senator Boxer (Communist-CA) correctly pointed out that the National Guard troops needed to fight the fire were illegally rampaging and stealing oil in Iraq. Why was this poor sap unable to afford any help? Besides the fact we need free healthcare, it was also because all the psychiatrists he could have seen are in Iraq! Half the prozac bottles are in the Iraqi desert right now!

Comrades, we all may remember that during the imperialists' War on Fire a few weeks ago, Senator Boxer (Communist-CA) correctly pointed out that the National Guard troops needed to fight the fire were illegally rampaging and stealing oil in Iraq. Why was this poor sap unable to afford any help? Besides the fact we need free healthcare, it was also because all the psychiatrists he could have seen are in Iraq! Half the prozac bottles are in the Iraqi desert right now!

The illegal war for oil has adversly effected my efforts to collect (steal) donations (wallets) from some of our more unwilling contributors (right-wing heretics). Oh, how oft i've counted the fat wallets that have been sent to iraq by Bush and his war for oil/imperialism/toasters.

comrade dirk wrote:Oh, how oft i've counted the fat wallets that have been sent to iraq by Bush and his war for oil/imperialism/toasters.

Now that is the difference between me and you Comrade. While you are looking around for wallets, I have managed to "bundle" a most considerable contribution for Hillary from "transfer fees" on the wealth stolen from innocent Iraqi's by the soldiers and Haliburton which they wire home to their families. Of course, I then know how much and when those remaining funds that I left the family to allay suspicion, so I can then bill them for some "service" that my worker proles have allegedly performed for them, and when to alert my "representatives" in the local stores to take a final bit there when they come for necessities. But that is just between you and I Comrade... the Chairman...er... he already is aware of my operation so there is no need to let him know,

Commissar Pupovich wrote:
contribution for Hillary from "transfer fees" on the wealth stolen from innocent Iraqi's by the soldiers and Haliburton which they wire home to their families. Of course, I then know how much and when those remaining funds that I left the family to allay suspicion, so I can then bill them for some "service" that my worker proles have allegedly performed for them, and when to alert my "representatives" in the local stores to take a final bit there when they come for necessities.

I'm curious Commissar, but is this how the dishwashers in Chinatown contribute to Empress Hillary?

I am currently in negotiations with JPMorgan Chase to get the rounded-off monies from interest payments transferred to the accounts of Our Many Titted Empress. You know, David Rockefeller of Chase Manhattan in the 80s was much impressed by loan bail-outs to Latin America, where from 75% to 95% of the money was appropriated by our brothers south of the Rio Grande and then...put into Chase. It was for them that the AmEx black card was invented with a minimum credit line of $500,000, which was no small thing in 1984.

Now I blush to say that I read this in <i>The New Republic</i>. Why, I hear you ask, was I reading <i>that</i> rag, when I ought to have stuck to <i>The Nation</i>? Well, I stole the magazine and it gave me true insight into how the big money in New York works to liberate the proles' money. Was merely a young malchick then.

Branish wrote: I'm curious Commissar, but is this how the dishwashers in Chinatown contribute to Empress Hillary?

Hsu knows? Surely you don't think I would expose Hillary's secrets? I have no desire to end up becoming a "plant" in her garden,

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Now I blush to say that I read this in <i>The New Republic</i>. Why, I hear you ask, was I reading <i>that</i> rag, when I ought to have stuck to <i>The Nation</i>? Well, I stole the magazine and it gave me true insight into how the big money in New York works to liberate the proles' money. Was merely a young malchick then.

One must know one's enemies methods to be an efficient Commissar da? You are trying to tap a source that I have used for years. but with increased computing power in today's machines, I neglected to forget that one can expand the number of decimal places that can be used to round off. Good catch Commissar!

Ah, I have not heard the term "malchick" since one of my favorite books and movies, A Clockwork Orange,

Branish wrote: Why was this poor sap unable to afford any help? Besides the fact we need free healthcare, it was also because all the psychiatrists he could have seen are in Iraq! Half the prozac bottles are in the Iraqi desert right now!

He was beyond the help that will be provided by our MTEs Nationalized Healthcare. No, he falls into a special catagory, one that requires he be cared for... along with Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin and the VRWC. They will be held in the loving hands of the State and receive the proper therapy/medication.

Great Stalin! What the hell is going on here? Stealing wallets and rounding scams? This sounds more like a plotting site for the VRWC than a shrine to Hillary. What are you? Capitalists? I'm contacting Monsieur Soutre now. Comrade Kalashnikov, what about that Dragunov we were talking about? Can you ship one over immediately along with 4000 rounds? Monsieur Soutre is a little out of practice since his last trip to Dallas.

Criminal Kommissar, show trials/fund raisers are not cheap you know? Of course your ticket has been punched. But be of good cheer... I too have been the subject of Party Purification not once, but twice. and it has only made me stronger. Of course I was innocent. and your crimes are far more serious than mine.

(But here, take my vodka ration, in case you do come clean and are rehabilitated, You know I have found it best to play both sides of the street.)

along with Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin and the VRWC. They will be held in the loving hands of the State and receive the proper therapy/medication.

Of course they will recieve only the finest "therapy" (three months in siberia with no beet rations) and "medication" (in the form of an easy to ingest bullet that can be taken conveniently through the back of the head).

comrade dirk wrote:
....and "medication" (in the form of an easy to ingest bullet that can be taken conveniently through the back of the head).

Brilliant Comrade Dirk! Positootly brilliant! You are making great strides.

Dear Lenin in Moscow! I have ran across a video of a true up and coming democrat whose consistency of message even makes our Empress seem a bit timid! Forgive me Hillary, but you have to see this!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/37wrv1ndgiw&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dear Lenin in Moscow! I have ran across a video of a true up and coming democrat whose consistency of message even makes our Empress seem a bit timid! Forgive me Hillary, but you have to see this!

Great ghost of Carl Marx! He makes non-person K seem logical and consistent.

comrade dirk wrote:Great ghost of Carl Marx! He makes non-person K seem logical and consistent.

That is exactly what I thought as well!

Pupovich, <i>A Clockwork Orange</i> has been released in Blu-Ray and a good transfer. I hadn't seen it in decades and was had such sensory overload that I didn't realize how screamingly funny it is, and savage. Burgess is. <i>2001</i> is also just out in Blu-Ray; perhaps this weekend I'll have time. <i>Full Metal Jacket</i> didn't bear a second viewing, even in Blu-Ray.

Just why would Al Franken be required to be consistent? He's one of us. Nothing matters but impressing his nasty personality on the world and pretending he knows more than he does. Reason? It is to laugh.

Blu ray.... oh dear Lenin. I have only seen about 4 movies on dvd in my life, now they are going to this blu-ray..... Shocking as it may be, I have no dvd player other than my computer. As you know, all time and extra money I have goes to the Party. I started the best paper I ever wrote with a quote from A Clockwork Orange, My paper was on aversive conditioning. The author hated such, but you know, they actually did such "treatments" in California once, and they were effective? Ah, the smell of behavioral technology in the morning... smells like.... Hillary!

The real debates are between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. The Blu-Ray holds several times the information that DVD or HD-DVD can and therefore can support higher quality pictures. I would never consciously buy an HD-DVD player or Blu-Ray player because of their enormous price. Fortunately the Xbox 360 can play DVD and HD-DVD's, and the PS3 can play DVD's and Blu-Ray.

Then again, you can always just buy them on VHS... *snicker*....

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Just why would Al Franken be required to be consistent? He's one of us. Nothing matters but impressing his nasty personality on the world and pretending he knows more than he does. Reason? It is to laugh.

Remember comrades, that in late 1999 Comrade Franken proclaimed this to be the "Al Franken Millennium." Surely, any man who redistributes his name like this should not be questioned or accused of flip flopping. Just as how that brave and noble leader, Saddam Hussein redistributed his name to airports, cities, and roads, Comrade Franken deserves our respect.

Comrade Franken's looks would be much improved by a tire print on his forehead. Then we'd know that he'd fallen at the job in the Gulag.

Blu-Ray holds 25GB; DVD-HD about 15 GB; DVD 4.7 GB, and that's single density. Prices are coming down, but Betty, there is a third format, the name of which I cannot remember, which uses new technology, holds more, and costs about $100 to $200. Not released yet. You can get a Blu-Ray player for about $300, and it's the second version, I think; I got the first Panasonic, and it's been good. (I use it for DVD-Audio too.)

Pup, the picture really is stunning if connected to a 1080P television with HDMI; the receiver I have will do HDMI 1.3 (x.c.color, with 1.6 24-bit color, and 8 channels of 24-bit 192K samples/second uncompressed audio, 10.6 Gb/s.) Too bad there isn't any software for it yet. But it's coming.

A decent player is this <a href="https://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product ... 0">Sony</a>. Crutchfield is utterly reliable; they send me baskets of flowers for what I've bought. $100.00

Betty this <a href="https://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product ... =171">Sony Blu-Ray</a> player has HDMI 1.3 and supports, from what I can tell, SACD digital.

The thing to remember is that we're all going to HDMI and the sooner the better. One cable, all digital until the power amps. Which means that any DVD player is nothing but a bit-delivery system, and who gives a damn about fancy components as long as the (1) interface is good and (2) the digital output is good? Digital is better than analog for you don't have to have low-noise circuitry all along the chain, because every digital switch is merely an amplifier which goes all the way on above a certain threshold. So no reason for expensive parts.

To show utter dreck in most cases. How I want to see every pore of Barbra Streisand's skin in a concert.

Unfortunately the new format that's coming out that holds more than Blu-Ray doesn't have the picture quality as HD-DVD or Blu-Ray. So far there is nothing like playing Resistance: Fall of Man or Halo 3 on a 61" 1080p HD TV with the lights out and 7.1 surround sound blasting the screams of your enemies as you put some lead into their heads. Then you have to utterly humiliate them. Fun.

As you get older Betty, you'll find there is more sag and the idea is more painful to contemplate. Nick Nolte had his scrotum taken up to make his nude scenes better. I personally think he wanted to talk about his privates because no one really cares. But I need mind bleach over that one.

All the more reason to get all the teabagging out of your system in a videogame.

At my advanced age I find reality so much more satisfying. Perhaps I'm arrogant or have little imagination but sorry as I am I cannot imagine being anyone else.

That's just you. I prefer to keep mine strictly in the fictional world of videogames for sanitation reasons.

Of course, Betty, since I'm over twice as old as you, I've spent a lot of time paying my dues. And since this is a small town and I provide a valuable service and since things have been good, I get to figuratively tea-bag real people if I want to.

In other word, people don't People with me.

Does The Party agree ...Too much time has passed? Bush must be blamed for something and soon.
Low unemployment, a rising stock market, an absence of news from the war front, grocery stores still have beets, fuel only needed to be siphoned from neighbors now and then.....these and many others improving signs might make the working class shift uncomfortably in their tractor seats.

I'm not suggest her majesty is in jeopardy for the upcoming election but is it not our duty to rig the election in only a way She can deny?

I don't think we got as much press on the bomber plant as we could have.

algore is taking the spot light off Her Majesty.....perhaps if we use urine to stain a conservative epitaph in al's lawn? Will this get green off the front pages?

Comrade Navigator..... sigh.... Has global warming ended? Has sickness ended? Do I still have to wait for a red light? Are there still pimples on butts? All of this plus so much more is Bush's fault!

Navigator, you bring up an interesting point. Just where is Our Exalted Many Titted Empress? She's been strangely quiet lately. I hope that Huma is not distracting her from World Domination and her ultimate goal of controlling even gravity.

It would help her collops.

Perhaps she borrowed Superman's cave of crystals up at the North Pole.
A chance to recharge the ole batteries.

Someone posted a pic of her new filing clerk.

Grrrrrroooowwwwllll!

Imagine how thrilled Huma must be to have Our Many Titted Empress' hoof prints all over her supple and non-sweating flesh.