Bombr: New Islamic State Dating App

Fellow Jihadists - are you lonely? Want to meet that special person who you can die with in a glorious suicide in order to bring about the Caliphate? Please download the new Islamic State approved dating app now. Praise be Allah! Death to Canada!

Bombr_App_Jihadi_Dating.jpg

There must be also another Jihadi app that monitors the severity of climate change and its effects on ammo and explosives.

Yes, we are working on this very app with the help of climate activists who do not want unnecessary explosions. They also believe that the global warming affects our already hot tempers. And thank you to your President for not blowing up our oil reserves in order to save the world. Turkey has just ordered more oil and we are barely able to meet the demands.

Also, this quote pulled from the news regarding our glorious jihadist brother Syed Farook -
"He wrote in an online profile on a Muslim dating site six years prior that he enjoys doing target practice in his backyard ".

Bombr is perfect for any jihadist who wants to import a wife for U.S. dual suicide missions! (Not to be confused with "Hijackr" - the gay jihadist dating app.)

I have a hard time believing the validity of this, I mean seriously, an Iphone with 100% battery? Surely nothing like this has ever been encountered in the wild.

Oh my... the things you see/learn on the internet!

Guess what his password is yet?

Hat tip: Olga Photoshopova

Comrade Putout said...
"Oh my... the things you see/learn on the internet!Guess what his password is yet?"
Squirrel Balls?

Dear Leader
always focuses like a laser beam on the important stuff...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Oh my... the things you see/learn on the internet!

Guess what his password is yet?

Hat tip: Olga Photoshopova

Olga is a co-conspirator in this travesty? I'm crushed.

San Bernardino Shooter Syed Farook Had Profile On A Dating Site For 'Indians With Disabilities,' Before Meeting Wife Tashfeen Malik

A profile appearing to be for San Bernardino, California killer Syed Farook was posted on a dating website called iMilap, which caters to people with disabilities as well as people looking for a second marriage. Farook's profile, allegedly posted by his parents, describes a modern Muslim who enjoyed target practice in the backyard with his siblings. According to the profile, Farook did not have a physical disability.

Though the circumstances of how they met have not been confirmed, Farook may have met his wife through a site online, as he had several profiles on different Muslim dating sites. The description posted on his profile on iMilap is ridden with spelling and grammatical errors and describes him as “religios but modern family of 4, 2girls 2boys I work for county as health,safety and envorimental inspector.” The site lists his age as 22, but gives no date of publication of the profile. Farook lived with his mother, Rafia Sultana Farook.

Interests listed on Farook's profile were "working on vintage and modern cars, read religios books, enjoy eating out sometimes travel and just hang out in back yard doing target pratice with younger sister and friends.” The only picture on the site appears to show him in his front yard.

Red Square wrote:San Bernardino Shooter Syed Farook Had Profile On A Dating Site For 'Indians With Disabilities,' Before Meeting Wife Tashfeen Malik

A profile appearing to be for San Bernardino, California killer Syed Farook was posted on a dating website called iMilap, which caters to people with disabilities as well as people looking for a second marriage. Farook's profile, allegedly posted by his parents, describes [highlight=#FFFF00]a modern Muslim who enjoyed target practice in the backyard[/highlight] with his siblings. According to the profile, Farook did not have a physical disability.

Though the circumstances of how they met have not been confirmed, Farook may have met his wife through a site online, as he had several profiles on different Muslim dating sites. The description posted on his profile on iMilap is ridden with spelling and grammatical errors and describes him as “religios but modern family of 4, 2girls 2boys I work for county as health,safety and envorimental inspector.” The site lists his age as 22, but gives no date of publication of the profile. Farook lived with his mother, Rafia Sultana Farook.

Interests listed on Farook's profile were "working on vintage and modern cars, read religios books, enjoy eating out sometimes travel and just hang out in back yard doing target pratice with younger sister and friends.” The only picture on the site appears to show him in his front yard.

Ahh.... but did the targets enjoy it?