Boney And Dryde Offer 'Encouragement' To American People

bony-and-dried.jpg

Comrades, compadres and compatriots,

Our dearest of dear leaders has 'hooked up' (is that an acceptable terminology???!!) with our dearest of dear almost feminine, leaders- in- waiting-, Kathleen Supercillious. . .Sebelius to present.... to represent Obamacare to the masses! They are 'persuading' the American public that this is "what you want!!" and offering 'incentives' to sign up... or go directly to the morgue.

Since sign up has been a failure . . . Since sign up has been slower than expected, dear 'Boney' and dearest 'Dryde' are pointing fingers at -- the America peoples. Obviously white Americans are too stupid and too racist to navigate a simple web site, are they not?!

There will be a Obamacare Support Rally in Washington D.C. on November 1st. We expect a crowd of dozens . . . so please be there to support your dear leader and receive one free tongue depressor!

Your most loayl Frau Official
Concierge of All Things Memo Related

obamacare down -1.jpg

Fraulein - The tongue depressor will be of little value to those who's tongue has been,...er,...shall we say, depressed by other means. I would humbly suggest a basic, artificial plastic "participation trophy" in its place.

Captain Craptek wrote:Fraulein - The tongue depressor will be of little value to those who's tongue has been,...er,...shall we say, depressed by other means. I would humbly suggest a basic, artificial plastic "participation trophy" in its place.
Or perhaps a Jiffy-Lobo implement? (I was going to suggest Jiffy-Lobo gift coupon, but I realized such peoples who participate have probably had procedure done already and just need souvenir of same.)