Bonnie Fwank Silences the Fascist!

Comrades:

I have provided you with a stunning feature of digital bliss as His Right Honorable Excellency, Rep. Bonnie Fwank, silences the opposition from speaking! Watch in collective laughter as Bonnie Fwank leaves the poor fascist represenative in a sea of festering spittle! ENJOY!

NO ONE MAY CHALLENGE THE PARTY, NOT EVEN ON MATTERS CONCERNING SPEAKER PELOSIVICH OR TUNAGATE.

Behold The People's House and the power of Bonnie Fwank!

Ahh, the glorious times of the Party apparatchiks are back! It gives me goosebumps to see how similar B. Frank's demeanor, mannerisms, and logic are to those of the Soviet small-time apparatchiks I had encountered in the Motherland.

Da wool duz not pwovide foh an amenmint. (?)

Maybe if he's spit or swallow that pint of throat yogurt he quaffed in the morning before he took the gavel we'd be able to understand Elmer Fudd's bastard son?

And Mark Foley sent a naughty email...while this chump had run one of the biggest male whorehouses in DC out of his apartment and then played "Sgt. Schultz" when caught.

LINK

I'd tell the "Gentleman fron Massachusetts" to shove that gavel up his ass, but he'd probably like that or say a gerbil already has it occupied.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Da wool duz not pwovide foh an amenmint. (?)

Maybe if he's spit or swallow that pint of throat yogurt he quaffed in the morning before he took the gavel we'd be able to understand Elmer Fudd's bastard son?

And Mark Foley sent a naughty email...while this chump had run one of the biggest male whorehouses in DC out of his apartment and then played "Sgt. Schultz" when caught.

LINK

I'd tell the "Gentleman fron Massachusetts" to shove that gavel up his ass, but he'd probably like that or say a gerbil already has it occupied.

LOLZ I heard the soundbites on Rush today...Laika you slay me...so to speak...eheh ;)

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Da wool duz not pwovide foh an amenmint. (?)
Image Point of pwocedure.. wiww da chaiwe awwow me fewthew pawimentary inkwewy concewning hunting tehwowist wabbits in Amehwican Samoa?

I wonder why Pelosivich put Bonnie in charge? HMMM, I WONDER? <cough> San-Fanny Values <cough><cough> gay bath-house constituents <cough><cough> hairdressers! HAIRDRESSERS! <cough><cough>

This reminds me...

Where is Commissar Theocritus and has he accepted his commission yet?

---------------------

I heard it on Rush too, Pravda.

Bump. A Weewee hard bump for the sake of histoewee!

I fear comrade BF is scurrying away from the ship.

outa here.jpg

I believe that you meant to say "skooweeing", Comrade Comrade, as in "skooweeing away...".

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I believe that you meant to say "skooweeing", Comrade Comrade, as in "skooweeing away...".
....wike dwowning wahts fwum a weeking waft.