Boston Baked Goat?

Who-ME.jpg

A hearing is scheduled for a Boston supermarket after a goat carcass was brought to the store to be butchered. City officials cited America's Food Basket in Mattapan after a video of the carcass being brought into the supermarket was posted on YouTube.

The video showed the dead goat being unloaded from a pickup truck and taken in the store by an employee. The store manager said he's "embarrassed" by the video and apologized.

"I will schedule all future deliveries for after sunset. Sorry for the oversight," he added.

RACISTS!

The goat must be butchered in time to be cooked and ready to eat at sundown. Dammit, how many times must the rules of RAMADAN be published and re-published?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:RACISTS!

The goat must be butchered in time to be cooked and ready to eat at sundown. Dammit, how many times must the rules of RAMADAN be published and re-published?

Comrade Ivan,

The employee is newly arrived to the USSA and a bit disoriented by daylight savings time. He will come around after the ACLU discrimination settlement and disability checks start arriving. In the meantime - cut him some slack, OK? Here, have a slice of goat balls and relax.

Well nothing can be finer after a good beheading like goat on the barb.
Just sit back after a hard day's stoning a tall glass of Sunni Delight
and let one's taste buds scream
just like a pack of Christians
burning in a ditch.......

Let's cross our fingers that the investigation doesn't discover it's another one of those Muslim butchers lover stories. These fine folk have been taking quite a beating in the press lately - here's hoping for a tasty conclusion.

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:Let's cross our fingers that the investigation doesn't discover it's another one of those Muslim butchers lover stories. These fine folk have been taking quite a beating in the press lately - here's hoping for a tasty conclusion.

Comrade Muskmuslimmelon,

Like the old Isloomic saying goes, "Goats - can't live with them, can't live without them!

It's sad to see that your state does not supply free goat handouts to the goat-needy...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:Let's cross our fingers that the investigation doesn't discover it's another one of those Muslim butchers lover stories. These fine folk have been taking quite a beating in the press lately - here's hoping for a tasty conclusion.

Comrade Muskmuslimmelon,

Like the old Isloomic saying goes, "Goats - can't live with them, can't live without them!

Captain Craptek,

Now if we were carrying on about aphid infestation I could talk your ear off. When it comes to my understanding of Animal Husbandry or loving Allah's creation among the tribal folk, well, their attitude towards my kind is none too kind...

Turkish proverb, "A woman for duty / A boy for pleasure / But a melon for ecstasy."

Them there Turks are Mohammadanians and the less I know about them the better.

Comrade Biff

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Comrade Muskmuslimmelon,

Captain Craptek,

Now if we were carrying on about aphid infestation I could talk your ear off. When it comes to my understanding of Animal Husbandry or loving Allah's creation among the tribal folk, well, their attitude towards my kind is none too kind...

Turkish proverb,[highlight=#ffff00] "A woman for duty / A boy for pleasure / But a melon for ecstasy."
[/highlight]
Them there Turks are Mohammadanians and the less I know about them the better.

Comrade Biff
Prog Off.png
Quote from highlighted above:

Guilt Finger.png
"It wasn't that long ago that Bob Hope joked “I've just flown in from California, where they've made homosexuality legal. I thought I'd get out before they make it compulsory.” Now that same quip would set of a paroxysm of hatred that would have driven Hope from the entertainment business."

Captain Craptek wrote:
Now that same quip would set of a paroxysm of hatred that would have driven [highlight=#ffff00]Hope[/highlight] from the entertainment business."

Out with the old, in with the new.

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Now that same quip would set of a paroxysm of hatred that would have driven [highlight=#ffff00]Hope[/highlight] from the entertainment business."

Out with the old, in with the new.

That's the second "Hope and Change" Comrade Biff!

Or perhaps it is "Hope then Change"?

People are now offended by fresh meat? I would have loved to have seen that at my store.