Boston HERO to be Buried at Arlington National Cemetery

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
KOMRADES!!!

FINALLY! Some Social Justice! Thanks to the compassionate progressive, Ms. Blank, the heroism of Jihadi, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, will receive the HONOUR it so richly deserves.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

PLEASE! Do NOT confuse her Kompassion with DECENCY. While this might APPEAR to be the DECENT thing, it is not at ALL “decent” (remember, Komrades, DECENCY is a RESESSIVE Genetic Trait of the Neanderthal Reich-Wingers).

As a side note, we at the Joseph Mengela Institute for Human Evolution are working feverishly to map out the human genome to determine the location of the “decency” gene. Once we have determined how to detect the gene, we will be able to apply the science of eugenics to eradikate it from our planet to hasten the arrival of Next Tuesday. This is necessary and socially justified for the survival of the planet.

Presently, we are only able to detect the ABSENCE of the “Decency” gene through less precise measures – most notably – we look for outlandish behavior and statements which tend to press societal norms in a progressive direction. However, it has been determined that many -- even some “Komrades” here on the Cube -- have been known to feign this behavior to avoid detection and retroactive contraception. Further, some whom have expressed compassion have been labeled as exhibiting “Decent” behavior erroneously – and subsequently retroactively contraceived prematurely (We are firming up the procedures for the Obamacare Independent Payment Advisory Board to help mitigate this). So, more concrete methods for determining this disgusting trait are most desirable.

Kom. Blank did issue ONE glaring error in her statement: “Nobody deserves to rot above ground.” Ms. Blank, I beg to differ. MOST of those baby killing thugs presently buried at Arlington DESERVED to rot where they fell. Sadly, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a Hero of the Revolution, will be buried amongst this scum. Perhaps his family will be solaced by the fact that he Tamerlan will be enjoying his 72 Chocolate-covered Virgins in Paradise. I am sure we can remedy the discrepancy Next Tuesday.

FORWARD!!!

Just to be clear on this issue:

Arlington National Cemetery: Boston Bombing Suspect Cannot Be Buried Here
Arlington National Cemetery in a post on their Facebook page has responded to the story of the US Air Force Veteran willing to give up her plot for the deceased Boston Bombing suspect.

The Tuesday post reads: "We have been receiving calls about the interview a veteran did regarding giving up her space at a veteran cemetery to the Boston Bombing suspect so he can be buried. We want to make it clear that this suspect is not eligible to be buried at Arlington -- a veteran can't transfer their eligibility to another person."In a story on Fox45 aired Monday night, USAF veteran Julie Frein said she felt the terrorist suspect should be able to be laid to rest. At the time of the interview Frein had already called the funeral home in Massachusetts where Tsarnaev's body is currently stored and was in the process of contacting the Office of Veteran Affairs to see if she would be able to offer up her plot.

Ms. Blank cries. I couldn't hear the music in the background of the video, because it was the sound of the world's smallest violin. Thanks Julie, for demonstrating how much you care. The book publisher will call later.

smallest violin.jpg

A plot is being reserved at this very moment in the front lawn of the Westboro Baptist Church...

Assorted Motorcycle gangs, the Veterans of Foriegn Wars, and the Disabled American Veterans are teaming up with law enforcement and fire responder agencies to insure the poor misunderstood young scholar has a proper burial and a place to be remembered.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:Just to be clear on this issue:

Arlington National Cemetery: Boston Bombing Suspect Cannot Be Buried Here
Arlington National Cemetery in a post on their Facebook page has responded to the story of the US Air Force Veteran willing to give up her plot for the deceased Boston Bombing suspect.

The Tuesday post reads: "We have been receiving calls about the interview a veteran did regarding giving up her space at a veteran cemetery to the Boston Bombing suspect so he can be buried. We want to make it clear that this suspect is not eligible to be buried at Arlington -- a veteran can't transfer their eligibility to another person."In a story on Fox45 aired Monday night, USAF veteran Julie Frein said she felt the terrorist suspect should be able to be laid to rest. At the time of the interview Frein had already called the funeral home in Massachusetts where Tsarnaev's body is currently stored and was in the process of contacting the Office of Veteran Affairs to see if she would be able to offer up her plot.

%#@&*%$#! RACISTS!!!!

&^%$^#(*& ISLAMOPHOBES!!!

Tsarnaev IS a $%$#@*& WAR HERO!

Sasha! Get Eric Holder on the phone! … NO! Get Obama on the phone NOW! And while you're at it, contact Elijah Cummings and get him up here to the manor house. We'll whip up our House Negroes the Congressional Black Caucus to hold hearings. We'll frog-march the entire Cemetery Staff up to the Hill to answer for this RACIST BIGOTRY!

We'll see about this! We'll fix the little RED STATE wagons over at Arlington. HEADS WILL ROOOLLLLLL!!!!

What do they mean to tell her she can't transfer HER plot to a WAR HERO? [highlight=#ffff00]Just look at all the mental and emotional anguish this poor woman is under![/highlight] How dare they deny her and Tsarnaev's Civil Rights!

Ivan, I want you to get Johnny Cochran and Gloria Allred in here….NO! I don't care how much it costs….we are going to have them file suit on Ms. Blank's behalf. Just pull some leftover cash out of our Occupy Wall Street funds…We've not yet spent all the Soros money yet.

Occupy?..... Yes! That's IT! Well get our Fellow Travelers from the Occupy movement in on this! They haven't had a good squat in a public park LATELY! Get me David Graeber on the line! We'll get him to blow his little “social media” dog whistle. I'm sure that most of those dead beats little revolutionaries STILL haven't found a job, yet.

Komrades! If we do not ruthlessly nip this in the bud.... why... the next thing you know, they won't let BILL AYERS into Arlington!

You see, Kiddies! This is the kind of Krap we get when morons do the DECENT thing!

FORWARD!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Captain Craptek wrote:Ms. Blank cries. I couldn't hear the music in the background of the video, because it was the sound of the world's smallest violin. Thanks Julie, for demonstrating how much you care. The book publisher will call later.

smallest violin.jpg

Kom. Krap... Do I detect a hint of "decency" in your post???UMM-HMM... Look's like we need ourselves a little "Mindless PURGE" to clear out some undesirables!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Tovarichi wrote:A plot is being reserved at this very moment in the front lawn of the Westboro Baptist Church...

Assorted Motorcycle gangs, the Veterans of Foriegn Wars, and the Disabled American Veterans are teaming up with law enforcement and fire responder agencies to insure the poor misunderstood young scholar has a proper burial and a place to be remembered.

Hold on there, Tovarichi... Let's not kick the dirt over this just yet.... I'm pulling a few strings.

I don't want a bunch of ragamuffin VFW-types pulling HONOUR GUARD for this one.... NO. We'll do THIS thing RIGHT! I want the "Turd" Infantry and the Marine Corpse Band and Silent Drill Team to suck up THIS detail! It'll do these babykilling jackboots some good to see how a REAL WAR HERO should be treated.

But DO keep the Westboro mourners on call... for ONCE they'll be able to celebrate a funeral, rather than PROTEST one!

What is the big deal, man? We have plenty of these things.

Dumpster.jpg

There are alternatives, comrades. Since this was "sportsplace violence," perhaps there's a sports cemetery somewhere that will bury the poor misunderstood lad. Lacking that, a final resting place might be found for him along-side one of our deceased media icons, like Walter Cronkite, or at some Hollywood cemetery. Sean Penn or Robert Redford would surely step up to the plate and chip in for one of their fellow travelers. Finally, Michael Moore can always honor him by cooking and eating him.

Such heros must be preserved and displayed as inspirations to our The Collective Children™ There is still, however, that darn sequester limitation on what can be done...
Tsarnev2.jpg

A Boston bomber burial alternative from the Committee On Compassion.

boston bomber alternative.jpg

Ditto to FineReporter. Better access for buzzards and crows. But maybe there's a Comrade with a pig sty who wouldn't mind his herd dumping on Tamerlan's corpse.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

My cousin was shot to death by her abusive ex-husband...he killed her, then himself in front of the two kids (there are signs he wanted to shoot them too, but by then the neighbors were aware and trying to intervene.)

His family wanted him buried at Arlington, because he'd been in the army.

vomit.jpg

It appears that the People's Woodchipper (Sharia Compliant, and now available in KSA GREEN!) is available next Tuesday...

El Presidente wrote:I propose burial at sea.

Comrade!

Great idea if approved , I will of course arrange for the proper Navy send off for this individual and will ensure he is tossed on board with all the dignity that he so richly deserves.

Garbage barge.jpg

I found the perfect burial vault suitable for our Islamic "hero":

crematoria.jpg