Bourgeois Mitt Romney Style!!

Comrades,

The Propaganda Directorate has been slavishly working to crank out last minute agitprop for the promotion and benefit of the Party in this election cycle. We have just approved and released the latest visual agitation tool which will surely be a boon in our never ending struggle of the classes. May I present the YouTube sensation: "Mitt Romney Style!"

The Party elites will spot and greatly appreciate the subtle and multifaceted aspects of this video as it metastasizes among the 47%. It succeeds in branding Mitt as completely out of touch with the unwashed masses while it parodies and ridicules hard working individuals who would actually dare to keep and enjoy what they have earned. We all know that Obama would never ever act this way because he is the poorest millionaire in Washington DC. Also he only lives extravagantly on other people's money like any self respecting progressive.

This video is certain to put the highly touted "undecideds" steadfastly in the Zero™ column. Even I was pushed over the edge, like a wheelchaired grandma on Medicare, to cast my vote for The One™ -- thanks to this video.

<spit> This Kriminal Romney, I watched that documentary on his opulence (catchy sound track by the way...) and when the Prophet and the Twelve of church leadership see him with a cigar and then a glass of wine NOT made from water, He's toast.