Bourgeoisie Pig Lies About Free Healthcare!

I was watching PBS like a good Communist when one the news twits brought up freemarketcure.com. While visiting this house of lies, I found this little video that vilifies all the glorious work and progress that was made in the Soviet Union and her free and independent People's Democracies (and, in time, will be made here in AmeriKKKa).

Hands off my rationed healthcare card, Republican exploiter! Our health care system SHOULD be like the DMV and IT WILL WORK, DAMMIT!

Now go forth, comrades, and re-educate yourself with Michael Moore's newest Docutruth drama, Sicko! If his testimony doesn't move you, then may I suggest you look at what is behind door #2 (don't be frightened, they are friendly tigers).

(go to freemarketcure.com for more videos and information)

"The Lemon". Nice name for an evil kkkapitalist propaganda spouting lie machine. The name reminded me of my little brother's website "The Monthly Lemon" fashioned after the newspaper "The Onion".

Speaking of The Onion, I can't believe they've turned from model progressives into traitors so fast! They are making fun of Michael Moore implying he's biased and dishonest and... and... see for yourself, comrades!

https://www.theonion.com/content/infogr ... is_weekend

If even the Onion turns away from progress, I say this whole country is going straight to hell!

If even the Onion turns away from progress, I say this whole country is going straight to hell!

But, but..., I thought there was no hell. I thought that I could live as irresponsibly and degenerately as I wanted without any repercussions.... If.. if there is a hell, then everything that I have done has just been a closer step towards that place that I have spent so much time denying that I could ever go there! I can't go to hell!!!!

MOOOMMMYYYYY!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*sob*

<passes out>
*thud*