Boy genius, 8, invents test for qualifications for President

Like the boy, 15, who recently invented a simple, cheap test for pancreatic cancer, another boy, 8, invents a cheap test for qualification for president:

Little Dennis Mitchell, 8, of Dayton Ohio calls it his “un-funny vetting” process:

“See, a candidate for president shouldn't be laughable. That's ‘the first big test.' So first, you look at his birth certificate. If you don't laugh, you take a look at his mom and dad. If you don't laugh, you move on to the transcripts of his grades. If you do laugh, you look to see how he got into and out of college with these grades. If you don't laugh, you move on to his writings as a student. If you don't laugh, you look to see who his preacher was the past 20 years. If you don't laugh, you look to see his personal relationships over the years. If you don't laugh, you look to see the records of his wife's education and employment. If you don't laugh you look at his record in prior office and how he managed to get elected over and over again by the same slim margin. If you don't laugh, you read his writings as an adult. (If you don't laugh then you probably believe he wrote them himself.) Then you take a look at the statements he's made in public for the past few years. If you don't laugh, you take a look at the peolpe he associates with. If you don't laugh, then maybe he's okay and he passes the first big test. But all this is a lot of work for one person to do. So I have another invention: I call it the ‘news media.'”

“Well, that's my ‘first big test' invention. I have others I can tell you about, but Mom says I have to go to bed now.”
8aa096dd53446bdeed3e21c14f2096e3.jpg
-Dennis Mitchell, 8, boy genius

https://thefinereport.com/2012/05/boy-g ... president/

So, this "people's Cube" thing -- this is right-wing humor?

johnmburt1960 wrote:So, this "people's Cube" thing -- this is right-wing humor?

Reminds me of the guy inquiring about the price of a Maserati ... if you have to ask. Or was that a left wing attempt at humor?

"Humor"? Was ist das "Humor"?

Our womyns are dying in the streets & this guy wants to make jokes?
Absolutely nothing about the radical reich wing is in any way shape or form - humorous.

firing squad.jpg

TWINKLES DOWNWARD, MAN.

twinklesdownward.jpg

Welcome comrade!

This reminds me of good joke.

DNC goes to South Florida to make Jews happy with Soros approved punchlines.

Jews have no humor so they must be 1%.

Next joke.

DNC goes to South Florida to make healthcare professionals happy with equal opportunity unemployment.

You have to wait 2-4 weeks for punchline.

Next joke.

DNC goes to South Florida to make Latinos happy with DNC.

They tell them they are the other white meat.

Next joke.

NYC teachers make case for Obamacare.

We are exempt from punchline.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Great bit Comrade New Paradigm.

Thank you comrade.

Perhaps you can help me comrade, on back of Florida driver's license where is place to donate vote to DNC in case of death?

It's on the front, right under the picture. (Hope this helps)

vote donor.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It's on the front, right under the picture. (Hope this helps)

vote donor.jpg

Glorious!