Boy Scouts To Be Prepared At Jamboree

The latest news about the Scout Jamboree for 2019 stresses the famous motto that Boy Scouts must always be prepared, and (according to Rule 7.3 of the new World Scouting Jamboree Guidelines) to assure that they will be prepared the host country must provide what's essential for preparedness given the expected presence of girl scouts: An ample supply of condoms.

--KOOK

Fie, more discrimination. Why were these condoms not distributed when the sodomites gays and transgenders were first admitted to given their rightful place in the Scouts? Why the distributionary preference for cisfemales?

"...putting the "JAM" in Jamboree, yessir, these kids are the leaders of tomorrow!"

I thought by 'prepared' you meant 'with a white wine sauce and fava beans'. For the girls' cooking merit badge.

What a great time to be a gay scout master.

Comrades,

Then & Now series continues -

CC

Comrade Whoopie wrote:What a great time to be a gay scout master.
They're open-minded and welcome the competition, i.e., cisgendered cock-blockers.

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:What a great time to be a gay scout master.
They're open-minded and welcome the competition, i.e., cisgendered cock-blockers.

Comrade,

When threat of frost has passed
and soil has warmed in spring,
Biffinaditch returns to sprout
a most important thing.

C. Rudyard Craptek

Captain Craptek wrote: C. [highlight=#FFFF00]Rudyard[/highlight] Craptek

Comrade Squirrel,

Your words drove me to an uncontrollable fit of transpiration.

Are you aware that your given names's meaning is red yard or enclosure (A less flattering yet functionally appropriate meaning is rough enclosure. A word to the wise - Moisturize)? Were your parents inspired that one day the whole world would be embraced by the loving womb of the Collective? Irregardless, you have earned your place among those that pave the path to Next Tuesday.

Comrade Biffinaditch